It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize in ad to fundraise off of his nomination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Oh sweet, now your my spell check. I fixed it, thanks.

"You're" not "your". You're welcome.

edit on 12-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Arrest them!!!

This is the final straw.

Only idiots can't spell rite and only idiots hire people that can't spell write.

I'm officially over my honey moon phase with the Orange man now. This is appalling and pathetic.

I'm disgusted.

Thanks for awaring me on this. I see the light now Terry.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Plus he got all that meth in his desk.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Oh sweet, now your my spell check. I fixed it, thanks.

"You're" not your. You're welcome.

Don't be such a Natzee.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It's my yob. I have been critical of US presidents since Nixon. Every damn one of them. Why stop now?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I heard Trump is going to dedicate his 2nd term to better spelling.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Biden has enough people on this site calling him out. He is called out for everything he does. So, while you and most of the other posters on this site only manage to easily see the problems with a Biden presidency, it is left to those few of us here who do not worship the Trumpian scammer at least point out the ineptitude of him and his organization.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Results man.

Did any other president achieve any middle east peace? Did Obama fix the Kosovo screw up that Clinton left us? How many prior presidents reversed the trend of offshoring commerce? How many were willing to call China on their bull#, rather than letting them steal top secret tech from our military (Clinton)? How many made tax changes that actually really put actual money in the pockets of the middle class, instead of raping us further?

Its results.

Look at Bidens results. He was there for 47 years of the things that I mention above that Trump has stood against.

in 2020, i damn sure am voting Trump. Yup....ive decided that i want another 4 years, after seeing what he's done. He won me over. Will I want to break bread with him? Hell no, he's not the kind of man I want to hang out with. But he is obviously the kind of man I want running this country, because of his actual results.

You are wasting your breath...

We are dealing with a group of people who can see zero good of what Trump has done even though he has had great achievements...well past anything Obama did, while they can not see a single thing wrong with Biden..NOTHING...lol it would be funny if not so sad...

I'm still going with if Trump discovered the cure for cancer and gave it away for free the left would still hate him for it, and if Biden died tomorrow the left would prop him up like Weekend at Bernie's and still vote for him.

How do you even have a sensible debate with that? Lol go to Portland and even try a calm debate with anyone...geez. I'm at the point of "go ahead and try and drink my beer" easy with an old couple, lets see you try that with a guy that is 6'5" 290...

edit on 12-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Am an old gaffer Xtro. I know how that goes. Even before I retired I had a job of some criticality. I had a number of people over me who never ever allowed one of my errors to see the light of day. I"m just saying that ''that'' is my point, not just the possible ''old fella'' but rather the structure of the campaign itself.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

well...im 6'2, 300. So i'd likely take my chances. LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

yob?

How much they pay you to do your yob?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: underwerks

Bro you know you lilly white af, thats whats hilarious.

stfu and sit down.

That may be, but I’m not the one defending a political party that has literal Nazis running on their ticket.

In at least five state and national races across the country, the Republican Party is dealing with an uncomfortable problem. Their party’s candidates are either a card-carrying Nazi, a Holocaust denier, a proud white supremacist, or all of the above.

Link

You guys can deny the Nazi references all you want and it won’t make a difference, because again, you have literal Nazis running for office in your political party.

Reality doesn’t care about your feelings.

edit on 12-9-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Keto bros, keto.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Chalking this up to grammar is not the issue. Spelling is not the issue. Those who childishly find joy in the miss-spelling of others is not the issue. The issue here is competency, competency on the part of the person who wrote it, competency on the part of the person above that person who should have checked the work and at least the competency of the person who let it get out to the public to inspire possible swing voters to vote for Trump.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

coolest of tales.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
and I have never voted republican so how now lilly white af cow?
edit on 12-9-2020 by Lysergic because: fixed it

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just cause you live in Tennessee don't mean the rest of the world is like that #hole broh.

You should come to Colorado, it's #ing awesome.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

As I said in the OP, my spelling is also not perfact. See? I did it again.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Biden has enough people on this site calling him out. He is called out for everything he does. So, while you and most of the other posters on this site only manage to easily see the problems with a Biden presidency, it is left to those few of us here who do not worship the Trumpian scammer at least point out the ineptitude of him and his organization.

Many of us have called Trump out a good number of times... Go listen to Ben Shapiro who goes off on Trump every time he says something stupid which is like every day on his show.

But after all said and done, Trump has been successful over and over even with his stupid tweets getting in the way, so what we are down to is a guy that has shown us success that can't control his tweets over a guy that is basically brain dead and the alt left is like a pack of wolves waiting to use him as a puppet. We know what Trump brings and he will continue to be successful, who knows what will happen with Biden.

I don't think you are alt left Terry, but if you are I guess this is great for you. Do you really want Harris as President too? She called Biden a big racist and now she is sucking his D...Nothing new for her I guess.

edit on 12-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I dont care if you can't spell or type.

I just asked rate of pay at your yob.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join