It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize in ad to fundraise off of his nomination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
There really needs to be a WGAF forum for threads like this one.

Here, I agree with you. This really is a WGAF thread. But then, just about all of the Glory threads posted about how wonderful Trump is should be in that forum as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: toolgal462

That would be funny but what would be even funnier is if he receives multiple Noble Peace Prizes!!

I hear, a lot of people are saying, that he has several Noble Peace Prizes on display in the private lounges in his golf resort clubhouses. They're right next to all of his "Man of Year" awards.

Yah, you shouldn't try to be funny or clever anymore. It always goes over like a lead balloon.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I like that you post constantly about him.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Oh, maybe this person doesn't know about spell check. I do. How do you think I even get half of my words spelled correctly? Spell check.

So there is no possibility that spell check did its job and changed Nobel (A last name) to Noble (an actual word)?

Yes the spell check will change it for you It wont recognize nobel unless you add it well on my phone anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Sure that's a possibility as well. It's also a possibility that the person in charge of this ad was a complete imbecile and that his superior is a moron and on up the line. What's possible is that the incompetency runs from the bottom of the organization to the top.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Maybe the campaign is stretched so thin that it is running out of money and they need to rely on ''Joe Blow'' who just walked in the front door to take care of important promotional ads like this and he is doing it for free.

Wow! You just came up with a new nick name for Biden. "Do you really want some Joe Blow as your president" Damn that sounds good, thanks.

I'm not sure the point of your post but to say everyone makes mistakes in some kind of defense for Biden's. So what do you account for Biden's "mistakes" every time he opens his mouth?

edit on 12-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Maybe the campaign is stretched so thin that it is running out of money and they need to rely on ''Joe Blow'' who just walked in the front door to take care of important promotional ads like this and he is doing it for free.

Wow! You just came up with a new nick name for Biden. "Do you really want Joe Blow as your president" Damn that sounds good, thanks.

I'm not sure the point of your post but to say everyone makes mistakes in some kind of defense for Biden's. So what do you account for Biden's "mistakes" every time he opens his mouth?

Actually, sounds like it should be his son's new nick name. Hunter Blow....

Mmmmmm it fits but doesn't have the same ring to it that Joe Blow has.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Sure that's a possibility as well. It's also a possibility that the person in charge of this ad was a complete imbecile and that his superior is a moron and on up the line. What's possible is that the incompetency runs from the bottom of the organization to the top.

Maybe it is some old volunteer with Alzheimer who gaffes every time he opens his mouth and people around him just try to ignore the elephant in the room, so they let him be involved at some level. I do agree with you that maybe these types of people we should keep out of ads and Goverment, you agree?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I wonder that this ''typo'' is being taken as only that, a ''typo''. Is it not possible to look a little bit deeper and wonder why this ''typo'' was allowed to go on? Should not this campaign headline have been checked by at least one superior before being published? One would think huh? At least one. Probably more but nah, no one noticed.

So see? Right there with only a small amount of effort it is possible to see that this is not just about a ''typo'' error.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
OP, are you seriously trying to equate a typo, with the constant, nonsense and embarrassing foot-in-mouthisms of Creepy Old Joe?

That is so sad, I feel sorry for you if that's all you got.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Grammar Nazi is beneath civilized people.

is it funny? sure. thats about it though.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Cute video DB. But yes, just one more "'MY GOD""> What has become obvious to those of us who challenge Trump it's no wonder many can be seen as suffering from TDS. The man is a maniac and half the country support him.

Let's not even get into the CDS or the ODS or the now prevalent BDS that is demonstrated by those anti-Clinton-Obama-Buden crowds

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Cute video DB. But yes, just one more "'MY GOD""> What has become obvious to those of us who challenge Trump it's no wonder many can be seen as suffering from TDS. The man is a maniac and half the country support him.

Let's not even get into the CDS or the ODS or the now prevalent BDS that is demonstrated by those anti-Clinton-Obama-Buden crowds

No.

I have to vote for Biden now.

You've won.

This is devastating.

Well played, Terry. Well played.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Now you imply that it was allowed to go on, it's all just in your head.

Mistakes happen, yet you are on this like a terrier, not letting go.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't think they get paid to think that deeply. Wages must have gone up, you can tell by the urgency of the replies.
The democlowns are being funded by some big players, so it's anything goes.

a reply to: toolgal462

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

he's unhinged I tell you. A real maniac. Running with scissors. Nobel? Psh. We all know he is conducting genocide in Kosovo, Bahrain, and UAE and just bribing to get Nobel nominations to distract from his maniacal plot.

Look at his work. Prior to COVID he had dragged our economy into the toilet, with record unemployment, record wages reductions, and record offshoring. COVID...he was running around sneezing in peoples faces on purpose!

How can we allow this to go on!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So see? Right there with only a small amount of effort it is possible to see that this is not just about a ''typo'' error.

Or maybe the person who works at Facebook who would be the final proof reader is a Orange Man Bad type of person...

BTW we are talking about Facebook right...lol geez

edit on 12-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Lysergic

Anyone who goes around accusing people of being nazis are in fact the actual fascists.

Keep at it bro.

Um, the amount of twist is staggering with you.
It's exactly how some here justify ANTIFA:

"well if I'm with ANTIFA... then that makes you an anti-antifascist and that's worser..." Don't you see the irony??? I had to point this out since you are the champion of doing this here, and now you picked that topic to twist.

If you can not see it yourself, that's sad.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The worst? That's a tough one Lys. What comes to my mind is this. He is a user. He shopped around and found a large portion of our citizenry who are disappointed in the state of our union and suckered them into believing that he was the only one who can ''save America''.

Turn that on it's head? It's what Obama done. It's what Clinton woulda. It's what Biden is running on. Yep I get that all.
But that leaves the question of why it is accepted by followers of this dolt when they can so easily recognize it in others.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The worst? That's a tough one Lys. What comes to my mind is this. He is a user. He shopped around and found a large portion of our citizenry who are disappointed in the state of our union and suckered them into believing that he was the only one who can ''save America''.

This is called a campaign man. Listen to Biden....he is doing the exact same thing. Obama did it, too (and subsequently tripled my health coverage costs because of it). Do you listen to yourself?

Turn that on it's head? It's what Obama done. It's what Clinton woulda. It's what Biden is running on. Yep I get that all.
But that leaves the question of why it is accepted by followers of this dolt when they can so easily recognize it in others.

Results man.

Did any other president achieve any middle east peace? Did Obama fix the Kosovo screw up that Clinton left us? How many prior presidents reversed the trend of offshoring commerce? How many were willing to call China on their bull#, rather than letting them steal top secret tech from our military (Clinton)? How many made tax changes that actually really put actual money in the pockets of the middle class, instead of raping us further?

Its results.

Look at Bidens results. He was there for 47 years of the things that I mention above that Trump has stood against.

in 2020, i damn sure am voting Trump. Yup....ive decided that i want another 4 years, after seeing what he's done. He won me over. Will I want to break bread with him? Hell no, he's not the kind of man I want to hang out with. But he is obviously the kind of man I want running this country, because of his actual results.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join