It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize in ad to fundraise off of his nomination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What can we burn down to rectify this injustice?

link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Trumps Nobel Peace prize is more noble than Obama’s.

Getting a little ahead of yourself there? One is not like the other. A nomination does not an award winner make.

link   
Waiting for ThegreatZoid or midnightstar to come in here and make fun of this.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I hope if Trump gets it, he turns it down! I mean that organization has proven it is about who is preaching their politics and nothing to do with actually earning it?

Will send the woke mob into a rage! lulz

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Waiting for ThegreatZoid or midnightstar to come in here and make fun of this.

Those two speakith and spellith with such impeccable English skillz, they would haveta chime in!!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Seems meaningless when they gave it to him for not being Bush.

No?

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I hope if Trump gets it, he turns it down! I mean that organization has proven it is about who is preaching their politics and nothing to do with actually earning it?

Will send the woke mob into a rage! lulz

That would be funny but what would be even funnier is if he receives multiple Noble Peace Prizes!!

Imagine how ZERO would feel? LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

That would be funny but what would be even funnier is if he receives multiple Noble Peace Prizes!!

I hear, a lot of people are saying, that he has several Noble Peace Prizes on display in the private lounges in his golf resort clubhouses. They're right next to all of his "Man of Year" awards.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
If the Trump campaign action generates attention from Democrats, it's a good thing!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The campaign is merely being consistent. Far be it from some spelling Nazi underling to correct The Donald, who has always thought it was the "Noble Prize", and insisted that all those journalists who got Noble Prizes to return them, because they're all Fake New!

I guess real Nazis don’t take too kindly to spelling Nazis.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Anyone who goes around accusing people of being nazis are in fact the actual fascists.

but this is par for the course for yall eh.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trumps Nobel Peace prize is more noble than Obama’s.

Getting a little ahead of yourself there? One is not like the other. A nomination does not an award winner make.

I agree that he won’t actually get the award. This will be another cheap shot at Trump when he is not awarded one.
Who doesn’t see that coming?

Any organization that swiftly awarded Obama one with nothing accomplished isn’t going to do the same for Trump or they would have years ago.

edit on 12-9-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I agree that he won’t actually get the nomination.

What are you on about? Trump IS nominated, twice this year. He was also nominated last year. Last year he was a not so noble Nobel loser. He probably will be a not so noble Nobel loser this year too.
edit on 12-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
what...it said noble

well....not a misspell...imho...btw I ain't a Trump voter.... just admire how God's Potus swooped in back there in 2016...JUST INN THE NICK OF TIME

i swear that was close man...I was sweatin a got tamm hillary nitemare come true...whehhww...wipes sweat from eyebrows like drops go flyin....
edit on 12-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Anyone who goes around accusing people of being nazis are in fact the actual fascists.

Keep at it bro.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And yours, I am sure is so grand that you find your self gratification by monitoring anti-Trump posts on an obscure website and disparaging anyone who points out just one more nit picky display of ignorance coming out of the Trump organization. Yeah, yea for you and your wonderful life.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Bro you know you lilly white af, thats whats hilarious.

stfu and sit down.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I agree that he won’t actually get the nomination.

What are you one about? Trump IS nominated, twice this year. He was also nominated last year. Last year he was a not so noble Nobel loser. He probably will be a not so noble Nobel loser this year too.

Oh sweet, now your my spell check. I fixed it, thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
The left is desperate and scared to the point of just completely losing it. If this kind of stuff is the worst they have to pull out against Donald Trump, the man must be cleaner than Mother Teresa.

:

No Inco, this is not the worst kind of stuff that is known about Trump at all. This is just one more minor gaff posted for the fun of it. Here in the Mudpit where all Trump supporters can come to jeer and laugh at any one who dares to post against that fool.

No, this is not the worst. The worst is pointed out every day and is justified by his supporters though the lens of ''good and evil'' that he has set for you. You know that lens huh? That spectrum of good and evil? Me, Trump, me good. You like me? Good. You don't like me? Evil.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Whats the worst thing he did?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join