It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize in ad to fundraise off of his nomination

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My eyes tell me that this letter was written AFTER THE FACT, that it addresses Trump's twitter claim of this undated, framed piece of paper with the groups "logo" printed on it, that has no named recipient, and no mention of any rewardable deed, is actually an "award" (of their endorsement), to cover his lying ass.

Its sad and pathetic!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

My eyes tell me that this letter was written AFTER THE FACT, that it addresses Trump's twitter claim of this undated, framed piece of paper with the groups "logo" printed on it, that has no named recipient, and no mention of any rewardable deed, is actually an "award" (of their endorsement), to cover his lying ass.

Its sad and pathetic!

Dont know why your skeptical easiest way to get a politician to show up is make it an award. Happens all the time Obama had some funny ones as well like the daytime emmy award. This is for television he received it for a speech he had on TV. people will come up with any excuse to get the president to show up at their ceremonies. So them telling him it was an award is not surprising it happens all the time.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The POTUS should not make such a glaring error. Maybe he is covering knowing that these nominations may be forgeries just like the last 2.

"I never said anything about the Nobel prize, I was talking about the Noble prize." And his cult will suck it down like a can of PBR.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

The POTUS should not make such a glaring error. Maybe he is covering knowing that these nominations may be forgeries just like the last 2.

"I never said anything about the Nobel prize, I was talking about the Noble prize." And his cult will suck it down like a can of PBR.

The fact that you typed this, then referred to his followers as "his cult", is an absurdity of logic that stupefies.

I guess it doesn't matter how big a fool of you make of yourself, so long as orange man bad.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

you are absolutely right. Its a point that is of the greatest national security importance. And in no way does the mendacious act of putting out a press release a couple days after the fact overcome your pettiness in worrying about the word "award".

I see my error. Peoples lives hang in the balance. We should all join in ridiculing the act of calling the endorsement an award. The nerve, eh?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The difference is 21 people dispute, on record, the anonymous report.

Hundreds of millions of people heard Trump denigrate captured soldiers as losers. Hundreds of millions of people heard Trump denigrate gold star widows and parents, say he knows more that his generals, who he labeled as dumb as rocks and corrupt. It's not a stretch to believe that he also said soldiers who died in battle were losers.

With you, its typed out right up there for all to see. "Loser".

Yeah, I reposted/retyped Trump's own words.

Hundreds of millions of people heard this? Got a clip to share? The is just sad. You are living in a fantasy state, please adjust your meds and speak to a professional.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

At the 2015 Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, during his presidential campaign, Trump mocked McCain, who was captured and tortured by North Vietnamese forces during the Vietnam War, saying he liked people who “weren’t captured” and aren’t “losers.”

www.forbes.com...

August 1, 2016
Donald Trump on Monday continued to provoke the outrage and condemnation from veterans and bereaved military families for disparaging comments he directed last week at the family of a Muslim-American soldier killed in combat in Iraq.

www.padems.com...

Trump Attacks a Grieving Widow’s Account
The president reescalated the ongoing debate over his condolences to Gold Star families by contradicting the widow of a fallen Special Forces sergeant.
Trump’s peculiarly self-contradictory tweet—I was totally respectful, he said as he called the widow a liar
www.theatlantic.com...

Trump launches unprecedented attack on military leadership he appointed www.cnn.com...

Trump launches unprecedented attack on military leadership he appointed www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

TBH, him roasting McCain for anything is fine by me. McCain is the epitome of deep state.

But you are highlighting my primary misgivings about the man: his enormous ego having direct access to his equally large mouth.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The mistakes in spelling in the op aside...once people figure out loose, lose...they, they're, their...no, know, etc. Then they can nitpick somebody else. Until then... LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join