It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me back my Spider-Man!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Would buy, would fap.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I really need to know who else was in this and how much coke was given to the actors!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Lysergic
How come there is no Spider Ma'am ?

I'm thinking because of Nazis.

Maybe in the next woke installment, Peter could grapple with the understanding that he's always been Patricia, and Mary Jane could understand that she's always secretly been a butch lesbian.

Still better than Young Lando gettin' fresh with a robot that sounds like Bea Arthur

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Toby was not a great spiderman but at least the choose a semi adult vetsion of himself. always thought the biggest downfall of the movies was they are always using the kid/adolescent/young adult version of spidey and not his like 35 year self. Yes, yes into the spiderverse but with actual hollywood film not animation

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Rumor has it that Kraven will be a major character in Spiderman 3 with Tom Holland. Apparently Sony is also working on a Kraven movie that focuses on him as the main character.

This is what I was going to say!

It's in the works.

My fear is it will be like Daredevil/Punisher that Netflix just did. It was Ok. Maybe good at times. But no where as wonderful as the comics.

They have all the capability for special effects in the world now, they just seem to have no one that can take advantage of it and tell a good story.

Feige has been doing new, fresh, unexpected things with the character. The last two attempts by Sony have honored the comic books in some ways and utterly failed in story telling and character development in other ways. We can only wait to see what happens in Spiderman 3, after Tom Holland finishes filming Uncharted which is another Sony production. There are also rumors that Sony wants him in the next Venom movie with Tom Hardy.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I really need to know who else was in this and how much coke was given to the actors!

Wtf I can’t unsee that so now I must watch while intoxicated to understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join