It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF & World Bank offered a bribe to impose a lock down

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
We are not in lock down where I presently am. Social distancing and mask at places of business are requested and for the most part followed. I have often asked myself how long a country can remain locked down without destroying the very fabric of the society and economic viability past a point of no return. Who could possibly profit from such a dastardly plan ? Maybe this answers one small part of the puzzle ?
Full title is : Belarusian President Claims IMF & World Bank Offered him a Bribe to Impose COVID Restrictions
Simple really; destroy a countries infrastructure and then come in an buy assets with pennies on the dollar.
September 10, 2020

Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko said last month via Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BelTA., that
World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million USD in the form of “COVID Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940 million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of Belarus:

• imposed “extreme lockdown on his people”
• force them to wear face masks
• impose very strict curfews
• impose a police state
• crash the economy

Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko REFUSED the offer and stated that he could not accept such an offer and would put his people above the needs of the IMF and World Bank. This is NOT a conspiracy. You may research this yourself. He actually said this!

johnbwellsnews.com...

Now IMF and World Bank are bailing out failing airlines with billions of dollars, and in exchange, they are FORCING airline CEOs to implement VERY STRICT POLICIES such as FORCED face masks covers on EVERYONE, including SMALL CHILDREN, whose health will suffer as a result of these policies.

And if it is true for Belarus, then it is true for the rest of the world! The IMF and World Bank want to crash every major economy with the intent of buying over every nation’s infrastructure at cents on the dollar!

REPLY: Interesting claims. They certainly cannot afford countries to buck the trend if they are behind this Great Reset. The IMF and World Bank are definitely involved with Bill Gates. I do not think they are trying to buy companies for pennies on the dollar. They are trying to wipe out companies that are not GREEN!

www.armstrongeconomics.com...< br />
As far as COVID take a short listen starting at 10:25 about the patents filed on the CORONA virus starting way before most people in the West even knew Wuhan existed. youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I felt this was one reason why prime minister Abby resigned quickly

We all knew he had health problems and this was a good cover-up by him denying the IMF funds also for the country of Japan

You guys got to realize here in Japan we have no lockdown you guys understand that no lockdown.

The Constitution here won't allow us to begin with and even if it did the Japanese people would obey common Sense directions from the government and they know a total lockdown will crash the economy.

But the sad part of it is already 500 companies in Japan have filed bankruptcy

now the business people in the politicians are working together they know something is up with something they know that for sure

Businesses are reopening up airlines are traveling restaurants are open schools are open although the universities depends what type of class you're taking are pretty much online of course you can't study dental work without getting the experience and also the medical field and also the architectural field too

But maybe president Trump was right it's nothing but a hoax but it is serious whatever is out there called the coronavirus does take a person's life and it does disable people permanently possibly for life also

But the biggest question of it all is how did who and the IMF and the Chinese government and all of the powers except for possibly president Trump and the president from Belarus was not involved in this scheme at least we still have some people sticking up for their people.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
this has all been protocoled.
the money lenders want total control.

im not sure how we can fight back against them.
they own all the media, all the politiciians via lobbbyists, all the banks.

yes i know not 'all' technically. but if the money lenders own 80-90% of these, thats damn well enough to get what they want.

if they impose dictatorship, i will just try to find a small clean apt by the beach.

it sucks, i love freedom.
i love our republic.
i love being catholic.

thats all against money lender law.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

You do realize this doesnt make sense right? why would they want to shut down an economy when they want to make money ? Seems to me the opposite would be true in order to gain control they need to make money. They would also require their members to make money. And if countries didnt get value they would quickly decide not to be a member and pull out. Think Cuba for example they decided not to be a member

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Just keep in mind...Hill and Knowlton were paid off and put in charge of corona virus pr by the WHO. In case people forget who Hill and Knowlton are, they are the PR firm responsible for creating the false testimony used as an excuse to enter the Gulf War.

Remember, a PR firm with a history of lying to start global conflicts is in charge of ensuring countries are receiving the correct message about covid.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Of course they did. I’m in Cali and the pics from Australia and the reports I’ve heard from Victoria are spectacularly frightening. Keep in mind, asking for ID in CA might get you labeled a racist. So, no window-smashing here. Yet....

As to the fabeled state of Jefferson, methinks those fellas about ready to unleash a V pro-Q Vendeta nobody wants.

But wait. Something about Oz and Curtains and Election yrs

edit on 12-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Stay safe. Divided we fall
edit on 12-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

And then I thought they were just stupid borrowing old Cyril money
edit on 1C202020-09-12T03:23:38-05:00SaturdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: typing

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Like I've been saying the world is full of trickery

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I've said this for a while now....Covid is a 'smoke and mirrors' for a controlled demolition of the World economy which was on the brink of a freefall crash.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
With the IMF & World Bank onboard with the covidgate, guess it makes sense with the way things are playing out. Helps explain why our politicians are being such nut jobs about it. Event 201 players are prime suspects for orchestrating events as well.

For a link to the full movie of the sample in your link:

Plandemic II: Indoctornation

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
One goal of this virus thing is to destroy as much as possible then swoop in with Agenda21/2030 !!

Be very careful who we listen to !! 🎭

The bullsheist artists are coming out in droves 🎭

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I've said since March that this was the plan. The end goal is to crash the world economy - including and especially the USD - and introduce a global digital currency. This is why it is so important to the globalists to destroy the United States.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One goal of this virus thing is to destroy as much as possible then swoop in with Agenda21/2030 !!

Be very careful who we listen to !! 🎭

The bullsheist artists are coming out in droves 🎭

I am afraid there is way to much truth in your statement for most to swallow.. No kidding !

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
In South Africa, our ruling party has already distributed a $4.3 billion loan amongst their cadres.

Crashing economies to 'save' people is getting a bit tedious.

edit on 0000009073597America/Chicago12 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You do realize this doesnt make sense right? why would they want to shut down an economy when they want to make money ? Seems to me the opposite would be true in order to gain control they need to make money. They would also require their members to make money. And if countries didnt get value they would quickly decide not to be a member and pull out. Think Cuba for example they decided not to be a member

If they bankrupt every one.
they will sell the business very cheap.
THEY buy it All. and now they owen all most every thing.
so they can chardge You any price they like.
you can not go to some one else and buy it. no one left!
it is a Totale monopoly.
how can You start a new business wen they owen it all.
you would have to buy from them! 500% on top.
and they would sell cheaper than you.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
if they impose dictatorship, i will just try to find a small clean apt by the beach.

it sucks, i love freedom.
i love our republic.
i love being catholic.

thats all against money lender law.

You won't be able to do that. The goal of these people is to herd everyone into cities, and for no one to own any piece of land, or houses in rural areas, except the elites themselves.

This is part of the Agenda21 & Agenda2030 are all about. To take away people's right to firearms, rights to own any land or homes in rural areas under the disguise of "conservationism." They want to get rid of cash, and in the future will implement laws against having gold, platinum, silver, etc.

They will confiscate people's gold and silver in the near future while claiming to do it "for the good of all/the Earth, blahblah blah...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Because they value power and control over people more than money. Not to mention the fact that they already have all the money they will ever want. But once those controls are in place they will continue to make money including by confiscating people's savings and checking accounts, the gold, silver, platinum etc people have as collateral etc.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Controlling the narrative is the key to control. Imagine that a group of conspirators; the WHO, IMF and World Bank collude to control the world and successfully do so yet people resist the idea of "conspiracies'. Why are we so trusting of those with real power while we fear the stranger walking towards us? We better get our heads on straight and decide who the real enemies of humanity are or it will only be the lucky to receive chains as the rest will simply be eliminated. It is the next logical step.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
WTO Is The Next Globalists Organization To Fall, Watch What Happens Next - Episode 2277a

This is an interesting episode from Dave. Trump has already pulled out of a few UN organizations and looks like the WTO is next. The WTO is run by globalist multinational companies furthering their own corporate aims, lot of bad trade deals wrapped up in all the technicalities. China tariffs is one sticking point. A lot of reform is required.

It Trump can sort out out this mess, the World Bank will be getting some pressure to sort their issues out.

new topics

top topics

join