It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is raising their kids to NOT be Criminals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just find it astounding that some of the things I've been reading about what the BLM Protesters are demanding is just to let them get away with Criminal activity. One woman wants to completely eliminate the concept of Personal Property. So basically Legalizing Theft.

Why is it Society's fault that those people and their parents raised their kids wrong? It's not 'fighting fascism' - it's being a crybaby and not taking responsibility for their actions.

Why is this allowed to Masquerade as Peaceful Protests?

Does this mean I can go out in the street and Protest being told I can't Murder people?
edit on 12-9-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

if you are a minority you got a free pass

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Because some rich people want America to burn so they can institute the 'new normal'.

It's pretty much the NWO older members may remember worrying about and mentioning many, many times over the years that, eventually, something would happen to force this along. Well, that's 2020 and everything happening this year in a nutshell.
edit on 12/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

I understand that is some individual's opinion. But it will not come to pass in this country.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
I just find it astounding that some of the things I've been reading about what the BLM Protesters are demanding is just to let them get away with Criminal activity. One woman wants to completely eliminate the concept of Personal Property. So basically Legalizing Theft.

Why is it Society's fault that those people and their parents raised their kids wrong? It's not 'fighting fascism' - it's being a crybaby and not taking responsibility for their actions.

Does this mean I can go out in the street and Protest being told I can't Murder people?

It's no longer a protest when things turn violent.
Hit up your elected officials, and if they will not act, vote them out.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
Hit up your elected officials, and if they will not act, vote them out.

This is the year for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Define "Criminal".

We're living in the age of thought crimes, and where wearing fancy dress 20 years ago is being spoken off as if it were a hate crime committed today.

Being born white is practically a crime these days, you're held responsible for the actions of every white person pre-civil rights.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

You should go out find a random minority and ask why they're raising criminals.

It's statement like these that need eradicating.

Maybe ask minority law enforcements why they're raising criminals as well?

Or is it just some minorities?

What about I guess white criminals or simply the "not minorities", is it OK for them to raise criminals? Or maybe for the "not minorities", it's looked at on a case by case basis...?
Fkn murka. Rome didn't burn in one day.

People are tired of all being called criminals.

Ps.O.S....

No, I'm certain because you're a minority you don't raise your kids to be criminals.

ATS = 8chan lite....

edit on 12-9-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

To answer your question I guess that depends on how your parents raised you.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

How is he wrong? Is that not what logic their trying to persuade?

If a minority does something wrong they want you to believe it was beyond their capabilities to overcome, because of our "racists" society. They in fact have to perform criminal acts, due to the situation we placed them in. So we should look the other way when they do if we're not racist.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's not ok at all im just stating the reality ! Police are now afraid to even give speed ticket to some minority , they call everything racist and will sue them out of work ! That's what happening to the us canada and even in some contry in europe . Stop living in a world with pink glass and get down to reality.

And for your knowledge yup im from a minority group

Just because i talk in french and i live in a french province we got our share of racism dont worry

minorityrights.org...
edit on 12-9-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They will probably be criminals.

When the standard is felonies for a plant and stealing trillions is a success.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Define "Criminal".

We're living in the age of thought crimes, and where wearing fancy dress 20 years ago is being spoken off as if it were a hate crime committed today.

Being born white is practically a crime these days, you're held responsible for the actions of every white person pre-civil rights.

...by a small minority of people screaming til they're blue in the face. We need to stop paying so much attention to what extremists think.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Define "Criminal".

The irony. Every protestor get held responsible for the (relatively, objectively) small amount of trouble makers.

Every black person get held responsible for the actions of other black people (especially when it comes to police profiling etc).

Hell, even this OP mentioned a single individual from some random video somewhere- then went to hold every one of his political enemies responsible.

Its both ironic and sad that people are so goddamned stupid they're unable to recognize it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

In the eyes of the Left , African Americans cannot be held socially liable and it all stems from slavery .

What the Left has done to the African American Community in the United States of America in my opinion can only be described as Evil.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think there is a switch for a person to develop criminal tendencies.
Some people are more susceptible.
Some feel it's their right, to better their circumstances.
The really dangerous criminals are incognito.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Hell, even this OP mentioned a single individual from some random video somewhere- then went to hold every one of his political enemies responsible.

Its both ironic and sad that people are so goddamned stupid they're unable to recognize it.

I asked 4 questions in my Original Post. How many have you answered? Do you know what Thread Crapping is?

I mentioned that I read about a number of things. Only one I described specifically. And it wasn't from a video. You don't read very well.

It's both ironic and sad that you call other people stupid when YOU didn't get any of that.

originally posted by: odzeandennz

People in jail are tired of being called Criminals. It doesn't make them 'Not Criminals'.

I also only mentioned a specific group.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I asked 4 questions in my Original Post. How many have you answered? Do you know what Thread Crapping is?

I mentioned that I read about a number of things. Only one I described specifically. And it wasn't from a video. You don't read very well.

It's both ironic and sad that you call other people stupid when YOU didn't get any of that.

originally posted by: odzeandennz

People in jail are tired of being called Criminals. It doesn't make them 'Not Criminals'.

I also only mentioned a specific group.

I responded to a particular poster, I didn't address anything in your OP because your OP is a regurgitation of literally hundreds of OPs on this site. Generic, unoriginal trash.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I responded to a particular poster, I didn't address anything in your OP because your OP is a regurgitation of literally hundreds of OPs on this site. Generic, unoriginal trash.

Interesting. I sure don't remember reading anything on ATS like I posted. Or I wouldn't have posted it.

Too bad you misused it to your advantage. But thanks for being Public about your terrible opinions. Now we all know..

top topics

join