It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump on 9/11 "they had bombs which exploded simultaneously with the planes".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
in the first video 5:35 trump talks about the FIRST atack on twin towlers.
any one know who had it then any why THEY! would try to bring one down?
" blows out half the concreat on the suports, blows out some steel beams" ???
and Still it did not fall!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The biggest issue with me surrounding 9/11 is that somehow the fires burned hot enough to bring down concrete and steel buildings, but every single one of the passports of the hijackers survived and were found at Ground Zero.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel

But thermite does. Especially if a lot of it was painted in the building, as has been claimed,

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

originally posted by: buddha

Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel

But thermite does. Especially if a lot of it was painted in the building, as has been claimed,

what if (as i previously suggested) the steel and/or its connecting hardware wasnt up to the specs it was claimed to?

what if also the design was flawed.

they just to save a multi million dollar project found a way to "subvert" the inspection process (something that has happened before and many times in NYC) under the thought "what are the odds of a fully loaded plane hitting it".

something i again pointed out was (to be fair a 707 but a 747 isnt that much bigger in comparison) designed to take a 707 (fully fueled) hit and survive

something that had a bomb go off near the base supports and stood up to it.

hell that first attack may have weakened the structure and they hid that fact .

IMO i find these two possibilities worse than the thermite theory.. along with more plausible ...

scrounger

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The biggest issue with me surrounding 9/11 is that somehow the fires burned hot enough to bring down concrete and steel buildings, but every single one of the passports of the hijackers survived and were found at Ground Zero.

There was only one hijacker passport found within a few blocks of ground zero. It belonged to Satam Al Suqami. Some people said that Atta's passport was found, but that turned out not to be true.

Additionally, that passport was "found" by a passerby in a business suit, searching through street wreckage and was personally handed over to a police officer. The "finder" disappeared from the scene and was never identified.

WTC Research Org

edit on 13-9-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I am glad Donald Trump got in as President. I know it is a tough one with so much government support and cover for the operation. With that crowd getting a free pass on JFK, only a matter of time I guess. Now we have a big Covid psyop going on as well?

Assuming he's going to be reelected, he's half way through his time in office.

When is he going to do this? Before or after he locks up Hillary?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: gladtobehere

I'd take anything that Trump said with a pinch of salt, he could just be repeating something that he saw on Reddit for all we know.

I'll take anything you say with a side of charmin - he's a longtime New York building developer, billionaire and president - even veteran fire captains during the incident reported hearing explosions on levels near the bottom floor.

The closest we got to anything like the truth on anything is when Chenny finally admitted a jet was scrambled and intercepted flight 93 but did not engage - witness accounts of a mid air explosion and a 10 mile long debris field are just aberrations of the official nosedive and disappear story.
edit on 16-9-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

OOPS - Rumsfeld slips up and admits flight 93 shot down

Links to a short 30sec video on Brighteon. There is some conflict on just how far apart the engines did land from each other. It was a long way, about 1/2 to 1 mile and strong indication of the plane being shot down. It was a large debris field that took months to fully search the whole area.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

When is he going to do this? Before or after he locks up Hillary?

Covid is the biggest threat at this time. The FDA needs a good wake up call with HCQ. The CDC is doing better, but still has some work to go as well.

Hillary will be after the election, its a big job and need the political stability to take this one on. Taking down Hillary is not just her, but her network as well. With this network exposed it will weaken the position of some involved with 9/11 and better chance to reinvestigate it. With Epstein going down Lez Wexner is getting some heat over funding 9/11.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As others have said, I suspect 9/11 will be another JFK shooting situation, where it’s speculated and researched for years to come without much resolution.

I was sh*tting my pants that day as my father was working on the 11th floor of the Empire State Building at the time and after that second plane hit, no one knew if that was the end of it or not. Then, of course, he doesn’t answer his blackberry at all and doesn’t call anyone until 7pm that night.

Side note- The Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport is about 200 feet from me as I type this, which is where the terrorists learned to fly. It’s directly across the street from the property I oversee. The terrorists who were living down here used to live directly next door to my former co-worker/buddy in an apartment complex in Coral Springs, about 6 miles from here. When we used to go hang out at his place, we’d just stop and stare at the door as if we were looking at a crime scene or something. Just really odd vibes knowing who lived there and why they were here. He wasn’t living there at the time the cell was, but it was well known who inhabited it previously. It’s probably a nightmare for the property management to get any renters in that unit.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Trump said it and someone thinks it is the truth?

LOL

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

I'd take anything that Trump said with a pinch of salt, he could just be repeating something that he saw on Reddit for all we know.

For the record :

Reddit officially opened its "doors" in June of 2005..

So unless you are one of the people who think President Trump is using advanced Tesla technology to Time Travel...

I fail to see how he would be parroting anything from a site that did not exist yet..

But please never mind me, and feel free to carry on with your unfounded, nonsensical, disparaging comments.

Respectfully,
~ meathead
don't be so literal, as if trump actually uses reddit. just substitute reddit for any gossip column, TV show, or grape vine that you want. my meaning is simply that trump may just have been parroting gossip that he heard somewhere and not reporting something from a reliable source.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

I'll take anything you say with a side of charmin - he's a longtime New York building developer, billionaire and president - even veteran fire captains during the incident reported hearing explosions on levels near the bottom floor.

The closest we got to anything like the truth on anything is when Chenny finally admitted a jet was scrambled and intercepted flight 93 but did not engage - witness accounts of a mid air explosion and a 10 mile long debris field are just aberrations of the official nosedive and disappear story.
Trump also said that he saw people dancing in this streets in jersey that day, so we know that he has made spurious statements about 9/11 before, and owning a building or being a fire official gives him no special skills that would give him deeper incite. my in laws own a cat but that doesn't make them veterans.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sneeking explosives onto the planes would have been an unnecessary risk for them to jeopardise their already ambitious plans?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This is the willfully obtuse approach that CT's often take towards scenarios in order to create their own confirmation bias.

I don't think anyone, other than CT's , says "fires burned hot enough to bring down concrete and steel" because it was a combination of multiple things , of which fire was one , that brought the buildings down.

As for paper surviving it's really not a hard concept as to why when you see how many items were floating in the air let alone any other reason. I can also confirm to you that when my family house was a total loss last Feb due to a fire that while wood walls burned and steps collapsed go figure tons of paper work was recoverable.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

but every single one of the passports of the hijackers survived and were found at Ground Zero.

Irregardless, the statement was absolutely wrong.
Backup and read the thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

What happens if the Chinese noticed something suspicious with the steel, They may have saved it and could have the evidence sat in a warehouse in China.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It makes sense to have phoney terrorists plant bombs but then also have them book some air travel with a World Trade Center connection to cover that up.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It was obvious that something more than planes was involved at the time, but most people experienced cognitive dissonance as we couldn't envision our leaders being THAT horrible (or the terrorists being that organized if you go that route). Surely they wouldn't kill thousands of our own people and millions of foreigners for some measly trillions of dollars and worldwide hegemony?! Surely!

The Hollywood flashes of 9/11 (Enemy of the State- Voigt's character's B-day prominent as 9-11-40 and Matrix's Neo's passport ex date, the Back to the Future mall sign, etc) are sure "curious" coincidences, but that doesn't add any credibility to the narrative of conspiracy, HOWEVER the physics and facts of steel architecture put the nail in the coffin of the 'planes only' story. At the very least it raises very legitimate questions. The UofAlaska study was quite interesting.

I miss being innocent.

edit on 10/21/2020 by Baddogma because: type-Os caught, uh-ohs for naught

top topics

<< 1   >>

join