It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US judge says Saudi officials must testify in Sept 11 lawsuit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

But the judge said the plaintiffs' materials indicated he "likely has first-hand knowledge" of the role one official "was assigned by the Kingdom and the diplomatic cover provided to the propagators" working in the US.

It was not immediately clear how Saudi Arabia might arrange for or compel testimony by its citizens, including those no longer in the government.

James Kreindler, a lawyer for the victims, called the decision a "major development" because Saudi Arabia had produced little documentation concerning its government officials working in the US before the attacks.
US judge says Saudi officials must testify in Sept 11 lawsuit

This could uncover some new information about 9-11.

I am not going to hold my breath, but I will keep an eye on this one.

A trial like this could be very interesting. Saudis are going to have to testify under oath and money is at stake.

The name of one of the somebodies that did something, will be released soon.

The Justice Department announced on Thursday that it would finally name the Saudi official with alleged ties to the al-Qaeda perpetrators of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States.

The person is the last of three main officials in Saudi Arabia referred to in an FBI report into the attacks and allegedly assisted some of the attackers after they arrived in the US.

In all 19 men, 15 of them Saudis, took part in the plot to hijack four commercial aircraft and crash them into New York's World Trade Center, the Pentagon and possibly the White House or Congress.
.US to reveal Saudi official allegedly tied to 9/11 attackers

Could 2020 include 911 truths coming out? I imagine there are things about 911, that if made public, would make what we are going though now seem like the good old days.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Does Saudi Arabia recognize U.S. judges' "authority"?

A Ukraine judge wants to interview criminal suspect Joe Biden, but he's not going to be forced by US authorities to go testify.

Bob Mueller wanted Facebook hackers from the Soviet Union put on trial in the USA. Vladimir Putin is still laughing about that request.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The story points out...

It was not immediately clear how Saudi Arabia might arrange for or compel testimony by its citizens, including those no longer in the government.

Saudi Arabia has many ways to compel testimony. Also many ways to compel false testimony.

Like I said, not holding my breath.

But you never know.

edit on 11-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Thats a start.

But we what we really need is testimony from US and Israeli officials.

The best we could get out of Bush and Cheney occurred in secret, without being under oath.

Its as though they didnt want a real investigation.

$ELLING OUT THE INVESTIGATION.

Did they throw away the locked doors from the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire?

Did they throw away the gas can used at the Happyland Social Club Fire?

Did they cast aside the pressure-regulating valves at the Meridian Plaza Fire?

Of course not.

But essentially, that’s what they’re doing at the World Trade Center.

For more than three months, structural steel from the World Trade Center has been and continues to be cut up and sold for scrap.

Crucial evidence that could answer many questions about high-rise building design practices and performance under fire conditions is on the slow boat to China, perhaps never to be seen again in America until you buy your next car.

No. Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the “official investigation” blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers is a half-baked farce that may already have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure.

Except for the marginal benefit obtained from a three-day, visual walk-through of evidence sites conducted by ASCE investigation committee members- described by one close source as a “tourist trip”-no one’s checking the evidence for anything.

As things now stand and if they continue in such fashion, the investigation into the World Trade Center fire and collapse will amount to paper- and computer generated hypotheticals.

However, respected members of the fire protection engineering community are beginning to raise red flags, and a resonating theory has emerged:

The structural damage from the planes and the explosive ignition of jet fuel in themselves were not enough to bring down the towers.

edit on 11-9-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Saudi's used in the same sentence as 9/11 ?

Yea that is not going to go over well at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

How to this day those two criminals got away with this just disgusts me . We should make them testify now , under oath , not in secret. Should of been the biggest criminal investigation up to that point but those two war criminals got off without one question. I knew right then that I may as well live in China . There’s freedom in this country, you just have to be a soulless politician

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Update August 10, 2021

Following pressure from '"911" families, the Biden Administration is opening a review of new 911 documents to determine if Saudi Arabia assisted (or more), with the terrorists attacks against America on Sept 11, 2001.

Source: www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the update CWM.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
20 years later...

Yeah. 2nd.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What if that's the main reason the Democrats were so eager to get rid of Trump regardless of the cost? They are guilty of the truth coming back to bite them of involvements in 9/11.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
France's President tells Joe Biden that asking the Saudi's for more oil won't work now.

new topics

top topics

join