It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald J. Trump Nominated Two Times in One Week for Nobel Peace Prizes.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Friday, September 11, 2020

The administration of U.S. President Donald John Trump has been nominated to receive ANOTHER Nobel Peace Prize.

The first nomination this week was on September 9th, for helping to broker the historic PEACE deal between ISRAEL and the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

Here is the ATS thread describing that Nobel Peace Prize nomination: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today's Nobel Peace Prize nomination is for playing a significant role in the recently negotiated SERBIA-KOSOVO peace and economic agreement.

Magnus Jacobsson
@magnusjacobsson

I have nominated the US Gov. and the governments of Kosovo and Serbia for the Nobel Peace Prize for their joint work for peace and economic development, through the cooperation agreement signed in the White House.

Trade and communications are important building blocks for lasting peace.
Source Tweet: twitter.com...

Article w/Letter here: thehill.com...

Has the administration of any past U.S. President been nominated TWICE in one Presidential term, for two distinctly separate NOBEL PEACE PRIZE worthy achievements?

Don't these international achievements add to your pride as an American, and one who is blessed to have such a tireless and effective leader as our President?!

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Bahrain and Israel are also normalizing relations as well.

President Trump is on a peace train. I'm sure this is bad somehow.
edit on 9 11 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This will boil some lefty blood...

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The people who get RICH from WARS will try their best to destabilize the Mideast at every opportunity.

link   

I think it's amazing. Good for him he deserves them both. I remember reading that in the news and just imagining how POed some people are over it. Let's just hope he doesn't pull an Obama and turn around after getting his Nobel prize and bomb their schools with kids in them.

edit on 11-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

And just like that....

Democratic voters are now anti-peace, pro-war.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
LOL...The Atlantic has just called for the Nobel Peace Prize to be ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End the Nobel Peace Prize

www.theatlantic.com...

link   

Today's Nobel Peace Prize nomination is for playing a significant role in the recently negotiated SERBIA-KOSOVO peace and economic agreement.

Kosovo is basically an American colony, this was bound to happen. I guess Kosovo did it's job being the consumerist data mining petri dish for corporate arms to get into Yugoslavia minds. Onto the Serbs now.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

This will boil some lefty blood...

Seriously, the White House should add more America-loving reporters to the White House press pool.

President Trump has given at least 3 press briefings since his first Nobel Peace Prize nomination.

None of the "reporters" have mentioned this nomination during the Q&A sessions.

Most of President Trump's briefings are carried LIVE by FoxNews, CNN, and MSNBC.

The ONLY way CNN and MSNBC viewers will get ANY good news about Trump Administration, is during these live briefings.

The White House must get more than 1 or 2 reporters in the room who are NOT Trump and America haters. Right now, 1 or 2 is all they have on any given day.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
After Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing I am not sure I give it that much weight anymore. I don’t know that it means what it used to mean.

On the other hand I a am pro-peace person and so appreciate the effort by our POTUS regardless of the awards he may or may not receive.
edit on 2020/9/11 by Metallicus because: So

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Tim Pool just said today (paraphrase):

"One of my lefty friends just said he used to be against war, but now the Left is for it he read a neo-con document and now understands why we need to keep troops in the Middle-East."

Yeah, here it is start at 4:43:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Most Dems have been Neocons for years now. It seems this is giving them the motivation to come out of the closet as pro-war psychopaths instead of pretending to be anti-war while pushing for war at every turn.

ETA: Yay POTUS! I don't know how much a nomination means, except to bring attention to accomplishments (which is good enough for me, win or not!)
edit on 9/11/2020 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Meh, big deal. Zero was given one for doing nothing at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

And....

If it was any other President, they would win.

Obama got one for just showing up, then decided to blow the living $hit out of the middle east.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul
I think President Obama started equipping "ISIL" (ISIS) with training and US-made weapons and trucks after he received the Nobel Peace Prize? Or was it before?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOL...The Atlantic has just called for the Nobel Peace Prize to be ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.theatlantic.com...

LMFAO!

Pathetic rag.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

www.theatlantic.com...

The same "Atlantic", and some nutjob journalist named Goldberg, who accused President Trump of doing something sinister last week?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Kosovo is basically an American colony, this was bound to happen. I guess Kosovo did it's job being the consumerist data mining petri dish for corporate arms to get into Yugoslavia minds. Onto the Serbs now.

You're obviously well-versed on that part of the world. Was the Kosovo-Serbia agreement a good or bad thing, in your opinion?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.theatlantic.com...

The same "Atlantic", and some nutjob journalist named Goldberg, who accused President Trump of doing something sinister last week?

Same one, yeah.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
After Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing I am not sure I give it that much weight anymore. I don’t know that it means what it used to mean.

On the other hand I a am pro-peace person and so appreciate the effort by our POTUS regardless of the awards he may or may not receive.

Good point. Like President Trump said, "PEACE is the prize" he cares the most about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join