It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden National Press Secretary Degenerates into a Wild Frenzy on FoxNews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Joe Biden is coming apart at the seams. Just look at the incoherence he displayed over a week's time.

Summarized here: justthenews.com...

Biden's handlers are becoming increasingly frazzled by Joe's decline. Tucker Carlson said in mid-August that a Biden insider confiding with him that Joe's mind and thoughts are becoming less coherent.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's amazing how close real life as become to parody.
This exact interview would be a hilarious sketch on SNL if they had balls and attacked the left from time to time.

Interviewer, Dan Akroyd and Bill Murray as campaign manager guy who just repeats the same "Orange Man Bad" line over and over again.
OR
Donald's Trump press man repeating some Sleepy Joe line again and again no matter the question.
No substance and just flat our refusing to answer any questions.

I hate Trump, he is a hilarious fella but he #ed with the EPA. I was going to vote libertarian and have a clean conscious as I did last election but to outright shut down the EPA? No sir, you crossed my line. (The EPA is trash but at least corporations have to pay SOMETHING when they # up)
That's not even mentioning Biden's alzheimers or Judge Dredd Kamuella.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I feel the same way about this issue. If Biden weren't using a teleprompter to answer the question, then a straight out no would put the matter to bed. Still, I felt the sense of bizarre watching the Fox News segment. Strangely, The idea that Biden is not mentally fit for the presidency is underscored by this incident.

I am not a fan of Trump, but his detractors are in the processes of aiding his re-election. His health aside, and in short, the Biden campaign traits displays the hallmarks of Hillary Clinton 2.0. Mountains of political baggage/scandals, staying under the media radar and relying upon media and celebrities surrogates was the losing ticket four years ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
He looks familiar.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Metallicus
What I truly hate about politicians and their handlers is their lack of ability to answer a simple yes or no question. Just answer the damn question. Jeez.

Most of them are lawyers and know how to dodge well.

Or Duck Low
I just had to go there.....

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden’s a lost/forgotten cause, can’t remember which.
But if this spry young beta is supposed to dazzle the “undecided” and woo the “would-be”, Biden campaign is DOA....

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So, I take it that's a resounding YES.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Biden’s a lost/forgotten cause, can’t remember which.
But if this spry young beta is supposed to dazzle the “undecided” and woo the “would-be”, Biden campaign is DOA....

He's the campaign manager this week. That changes frequently. The real power are those behind the scenes, who are setting up the fraud that none of us will see, connected to vote-by-mail.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Never have I seen such a "wild frenzy", about as wild as 2 pensioners in the missionary position.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

What a freaking tool this guy is

Has to make some grandiose speech about why he can't answer a simple question.

He is just another Democrat con artist working for another Democrat con artist.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

So, I take it that's a resounding YES.

I hope you don't change your avatar for awhile. Seeing that Terrorist running with his feet on fire after his Molotov Cocktail exploded in his hand, puts a smile on my face every time!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
That coward isn't going to debate Trump. We all know it. And WHEN Biden comes up with some excuse to reneg on his commitments my belief in his total lack of character and lack of integrity will be confirmed true

Biden's a loser and will never show for the debates

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Full stop

This is flat out dangerous, Biden needs to prove he's qualified or stand down (or be forced)

Letting this farce continue for the sake of preserving what little relations we have with the left is nonsense. Just cancel the darn thing already

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

President Trump said last night that his "sources" (probably DNI) tell him, if Joe wins, within 60 days of Joe Biden being sworn in, Kamala Harris will take over.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
"LATINOS FOR BIDEN" Car Parade was held this weekend.

Brief Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
He speaks clearly on how the dems as a party feel though. Completely ignore what we are doing because we don’t like the other guy. Complete whataboutisms that goes initiatory into hyperbolic political dribble. He then goes to accuse Fox News of being an arm of the trump campaign for wanting a yes or no answer to a question that’s really not that important or big of a talking point.

Being this aggressive in response to a rather soft question makes me wonder how well they could handle a press after them like trump does.

edit on 14-9-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Latest:

Biden's insistence upon operating within a COVID-19 BUBBLE inside of a CAMPAIGN BUBBLE is stressing out the entire crew and staff.

Bubble in Bubble Paranoid Joe: www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
No video, but it looks like another Biden campaign spokesperson is melting down today over the big Report on Joe's Corruption, coming from the U.S. Senate next week.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join