It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin spacey accusers wind up dead

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So I had forgotten about this story and I guess had always assumed that spacey had settled or some thing with the person that accused him of sexual misconduct.

I had know idea that multiple accusers have died.

ke vin spacey accussers

www.aol.com...

I realize that this happened in 2019 but still kind of strange.

this is actually kind of interesting. as what spured this one is a tweet from rose mcgowan
twitter.com...

And there is this new lawsuit against Kevin Spacey

New Lawsuit against Kevin SPacey

So is Kevin Spacey a protected hollywood insider??

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

So is Kevin Spacey a protected hollywood insider??

The Hollywood thing isn't really that bog of a mystery. It's just they have so much money and power nobody bothers. Look at all these people accused, look at all the major studios they've worked for, look at anybody working for those studios who's an upper up, has been there for a while, or whatever, everyone involved in any of that, either knows about this and does nothing, actively enables it or participates in it.

The people there really don't care about human life. They live in a world full of make believe, drugs and sex where every day they pretend to be other people to create entertainment full of violence, drugs and sex. How in touch with reality do you think anyone living there and actively working there is?

Hell, just the film crews that have come to my city and taken over streets are some of the most arrogant full of themselves people i've ever seen. Even some lowly mother #er carrying cables acts like their hot # and talks down to the people in the city where they're guests causing inconvenience to everyone, but I digress...

The whole culture there is based around taking advantage of people who desperately want to become part of the Hollywood scene. I mean # they even glorify that # in TV shows and movies they produce. They brag about it and mock what they do to people.

Until everyone decides entertainment is less valuable than people, it'll never stop.
edit on 11/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Kevin spacey and bill Clinton are very good friends. House of cards is even supposed to be a wink wink type deal. I hadn't heard of the victims dying though. Honestly can't say I'm surprised but I'd look for the killer to be from politics instead of showbiz.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Gets me thinking. I wonder if any other accusers for other stars and political figures have ended up dead or missing.
The metoo movement kinda just fell off the charts when certain big names were rather quickly swept away.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So I take it we aren’t suppose to ask “what’s in the box?”

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So will the bill (SB145) that was just passed in CA giving a judge discretion on sex offender registry on cases where they are within 10 years of age be a factor here? Spacey was 9 years older than the 14 yo at the time of the rape in 83? The article gives you just enough info to figure out ages at the time....interesting. a reply to: American-philosopher

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Look at all these people accused, look at all the major studios they've worked for, look at anybody working for those studios who's an upper up, has been there for a while, or whatever, everyone involved in any of that, either knows about this and does nothing, actively enables it or participates in it.
a reply to: dug88

SO when people say the phrase systemic racism you some times dont know what they actually mean by it. But these types of things that go on in Holly wood is what Systemic sexual exploitation? I mean its foundational, that so many people have been taken advataged of in hollywood. (I mean I could make an argument that this almost goes back all the way to Marylin Monroe.)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The metoo movement kinda just fell off the charts when certain big names were rather quickly swept away.
a reply to: strongfp

thats a good point

new topics

top topics

join