It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Biden voters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What's funny to me, is that both of them seem to be running on the premise that they aren't the other guy. What's even funnier, is the premise is valid on both counts.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Pot calling the kettle black there big daddy. The president is none of those things. And all of you spewing the hate are the same people who preach tolerance and love. And I for one am sick and tired of your hypocrisy. And I am Latino. And I know racism and the President is not racist. So get off your f......ing high horse called morality and STFU. America!!!!reply to: AlaskanDad

Trump is a self-serving narcissist.

If he can benefit from you — don’t matter your skin color.

But, if you expect him to look twice — make that once — at cultural differences — you’ll only end up with a stiff neck.

He cares about one thing — what you can do for him and his empire.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

What's funny to me, is that both of them seem to be running on the premise that they aren't the other guy. What's even funnier, is the premise is valid on both counts.

Isn’t that pretty much what all elections have become?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It looks like Joe Biden is following Hillary Clinton's example of obtaining most of his funding from large donors, instead of Grassroots supporters.

justthenews.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It looks like Joe Biden is following Hillary Clinton's example of obtaining most of his funding from large donors, instead of Grassroots supporters.

They can't get grassroots interest and enthusiasm like Trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: openminded2011

Isn’t that pretty much what all elections have become?

NO.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

They can't get grassroots interest and enthusiasm like Trump.

Except by using deception. I read that Joe Biden received 60 million dollars from funds redirected from black lives matter donations.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join