It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Biden voters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is the perfect thread to hear legitimate reasons from the left, so people can look at both sides objectively to find out what all the bickering is about. (ie people like me, a non American)
Instead all i hear is crickets 🦗 🦗
I'm a bit pissed off really, trying to research both sides is a fricking headache. I genuinely would like to hear some sensible answers 😕
edit on 11-9-2020 by FinallyAwake because: missed a word

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Me too, and I'm an American.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

OP...it should be obvious by now...Democrats don't have a clue what Biden stands for.

I'm not sure Biden, himself, knows either.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Habs2133

FWIW you are American friend, but just from that response alone I would trade some real "American" Americans for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I am just going off what the man has said and his actions in the past. I would assume most police unions are primarily republicans and that would make since. Like most Teacher unions endorse the Democratic Party.

From a quick look up it does not seem as earth shattering for the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) to back a republican candidate.

The union backed the Republican nominees in 2000, 2004 and 2008, and backed President Bill Clinton in 1996.

link

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

He wants tO resend all the tax ( 1 Trillion worth trump gave to big Business for one .
Heres a few adds have fun .

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Funny thing is no so easy to Find TRUMP adds .
But guess theres no point when he knows hes got you in his pocket . Good thing trumps running who will do YOUR thinking for you if he louses ?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
O BTW BIDEN suckS !!!! Trump SUCKS !!!! stupid and stupider is who is running .
Trump fanatics are all helpless without him after all you do keep saying the world will end if he louses .
Problem is 4 years does NOT a life time make who will save you or think for you in 4 years ?
edit on 11-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Funny thing is no so easy to Find TRUMP adds .
But guess theres no point when he knows hes got you in his pocket . Good thing trumps running who will do YOUR thinking for you if he louses ?

If Trump louses, then I'll have to sit and cry. . . . oh wait, that's what you did when Hillary, Queen of Death lost.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

There are plenty of Trump adds, but I doubt the OP is looking for propaganda either way. They seem to be looking for peoples genuine answers as to help understanding THEIR/YOUR reasoning and logic behind your choice of Biden.
edit on 9/11/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I did ? well so You know who i voted for and you say the Democrats cheat lol .
Nope Trump was it a fact which I was disappointed to see just how far from what I hoped he would be .
But see Your only defense at all is attacking so trump like he tought you well .

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: IAMTAT
I am just going off what the man has said and his actions in the past. I would assume most police unions are primarily republicans and that would make since. Like most Teacher unions endorse the Democratic Party.

From a quick look up it does not seem as earth shattering for the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) to back a republican candidate.

The union backed the Republican nominees in 2000, 2004 and 2008, and backed President Bill Clinton in 1996.

link

FOP backed Obama in 2012...with Biden as VP.
Why the switch now?
edit on 11-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Lord Hillary talk about Insane BUT SHE lost its been Trump the last 4 years the last year Of which he has compleatly FAILED !
Mayors Governors all just hung him out to dry .

besides I never expected a School boy anyway .
tweet tweet tweet the most Juvenile tweets possible ats does not have enough server space to list all his tweets

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Lord Hillary talk about Insane BUT SHE lost its been Trump the last 4 years the last year Of which he has compleatly FAILED !
Mayors Governors all just hung him out to dry .

besides I never expected a School boy anyway .

Why?

Why did democrat governors intentionally kill the people in their own states to attack Trump?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Personally I couldn't care less who wins. I just like how much money I'm getting back under trump. That's all I care about really. Money. Just seems like biden is a crook, and will start taxing the crap out of us. I'd honestly like to hear why biden supporters support him.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if you say the governors let the riots happen to discredit Trump It worked the city's are In chaos as TRUMP HAS NO EFFECTIVE response

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

Biden already said he'd repeal the middle class tax cuts that Pelosi said was crumbs.

If the evil left thinks it's just crumbs, why do they want them?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I dont support BIDEN cant stand the man . Cant find someone as slimy as Him 9 o wate Trump i nearly forgot ( he can grab a women blank because hes rich He would do His daughter if she wasnt he says

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Doesn't matter if you say the governors let the riots happen to discredit Trump It worked the city's are In chaos as TRUMP HAS NO EFFECTIVE response

Why do you want Trump to violate the 10th Amendment?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yep DC Biden said so Hi self repealing tax cuts is part of his platform Probably the thing that makes him louse NO ONE wants taxas back right now .

But the debates are soon and we will see The greatest show On earth .
The Con vrs the slime .
Should be quite a show My guess is Poor Biden does not stand a chance BUT that DOES NOT mean I think Trumps GREAT ( I think TRUMP sucks and we will be stuck with his SCHOOL BOY tweets another 4 years .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join