It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Biden voters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I don't think anyone really knows the answers to those questions. Has the man even talked about what he's going to do definitively? He keeps interrupting himself when he talks about them.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
If Bidden wins I won't need to keep buying case lots of ammo and other goodies, be nice to spend my money on drugs and booze again!

With Trump's tax cuts I can buy ammo AND drugs!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Habs2133

I know Biden supporters might be few in the ATS population.

But if they have solid answers I think they ought to be heard.

I don't expect many sincere replies, but I welcome them.

that's basically what i was trying to say...lol and I agree with you, I sincerely would like to hear them out. But from the first few responses - i don;t think the will be to encouraged to even try.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember the echos of "anyone but hilliary from the republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh the HYPOCRISY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: toolgal462

No big change, just another corp politician to keep the people in check. But he can't be worse than the lying racist bastard we have now.

It only took two political parties and a Trump to ruin this great nation!

Yah it can't get any worse going back to endless wars in the middle east.

How pathetic your only reason is that he isn't Trump.

Why?

Trump won, because he wasn't Hillary.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

And now. . . . anyone but Joe-mentia!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Bidden wins I won't need to keep buying case lots of ammo and other goodies, be nice to spend my money on drugs and booze again!

So you got a box of 22 shells and a bottle of hydroxychloroquine, good on ya.

I want 50 cal ammo and single malts, and no adderall!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

To be fair...Democrats had a very wide and diverse choice of many interesting and exciting minority candidates to pick from...yet, for some odd reason...they chose the demented, racist, old, rich, white, male, political lawn ornament.

Do they even know why?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

To be fair...Democrats had a very wide and diverse choice of many interesting and exciting minority candidates to pick from...yet, for some odd reason...they chose the demented, racist, old, rich, white, male, political lawn ornament.

Do they even know why?

That's who democrats voted for. I guess democrat voters don't like . . . . . minorities.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So you got a box of 22 shells and a bottle of hydroxychloroquine, good on ya.

I want 50 cal ammo and single malts, and no adderall!

I'm too frail to discharge a .22 I went with bb's and a box of Depends.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I'm surprised you don't utilize the legalization of Marijuana in Alaska. I'm sure there's nothing really else to do up there except drinking and plinking.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Do they even know why?

That's who democrats voted for. I guess democrat voters don't like . . . . . minorities.

Clearly they don't.
Perhaps that's why they find Joe such a great candidate...he cares about racists like them.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well Joe does want to bring slavery back after all.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Do they even know why?

Clearly they don't.
Perhaps that's why they find Joe such a great candidate...he cares about racists like them.

If democrats truely cared about lifting monorities into positions of power, why did they make an old white guy their candidate?

Hell, he could have been nominated by the KKK, and probably was.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The presidency is not a single figurehead.

I believe there are credible people/politicians in the Trump administration (despite Trump's ignorance/obnoxiousness and loyalist cronies). Real politicians doing their best to save any credibility they have left.

Biden, being a seasoned career politician, will work with otherr credible politicians -- as a team - - to come to the best conclusion.

As far as my own politics - - I site Carl Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" -- in not supporting isolationism.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Do they even know why?

Clearly they don't.

If democrats truely cared about lifting monorities into positions of power, why did they make an old white guy their candidate?

Hell, he could have been nominated by the KKK, and probably was.

Well, back in the Senate,...nobody did Segregation like old Joe.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I would not think there would be police defunding under Biden based on his 1994 crime bill which he still stands behind. Biden is still really pro law enforcement based on things he has said in resent days.

"Let's get the facts straight, I not only don't want to defund the police. I want to add $300 million to their local budgets to deal with community policing to get police and communities back together again," ~Biden Sept 1, 2020.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I would not think there would be police defunding under Biden based on his 1994 crime bill which he still stands behind. Biden is still really pro law enforcement based on things he has said in resent days.

Then the police unions should all support Biden...Right?

National Association of Police Organizations endorses Trump

nypost.com...

Largest police union endorses Trump for reelection

thehill.com...

NYC police union endorses Trump, who claims Biden would 'gut every single police department in America'

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 11-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

No big change, just another corp politician to keep the people in check. But he can't be worse than the lying racist bastard we have now.

It only took two political parties and a Trump to ruin this great nation!

Have you got any idea of what a child sells for,

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

I still don't know what the hell he's talking about in that video.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

That's so messed up when he says things like that, and his VP pick turns around and tells people to keep looting and burning things down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join