It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Biden voters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What is going to be better about a Biden administration? How will the following years improve your quality of life under a Biden presidency?

I want to find real reasons and I'm willing to hear your side of the story. Please remember to 'explain how or why' in all answers.

Here's a few jumping off points to get started:

Is the economy going to improve?

Is the pandemic going to end?

Will looting and rioting stop?

What about police defund?

How are taxes going to look for the little guy?

What good things can we expect from a Biden win? Get as detailed as you want.

Thanks for taking the time to respond all.

edit on 11-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I'm not voting for Biden, but I support him getting help for his dementia.

I've heard that all the riots, looting and burning by Biden supporters will immediately stop if Biden gets elected.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mkay I'll tally one for threat-of-peace under a Biden win.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's hard to say what will happen if Biden gets elected as a new president of the United States.

But from his past experience with the his relationship with China we will see more of a Chinese influence in American culture.
Both political and military.
One thing I truly believe is that we'll see more of hate Russia hate Russia hate Russia love China love China love China.
also I'd be very careful about eating at Chinese restaurants they really like to load that MSG into your food and personally it does affect the brain.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

MSG makes my brain happy. Will tally extra MSG as another positive in the Biden column.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Can't wait to see the answers to this one...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No big change, just another corp politician to keep the people in check. But he can't be worse than the lying racist bastard we have now.

It only took two political parties and a Trump to ruin this great nation!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

No big change, just another corp politician to keep the people in check. But he can't be worse than the lying racist bastard we have now.

Yah it can't get any worse going back to endless wars in the middle east.

How pathetic your only reason is that he isn't Trump.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey there! I like that you started this thread. I hope to see some honest conversation and mature responses to your questions. I am not even American (Canadian) but i live in a border city for what that's worth. Anyhow, unfortunately I have a feeling that you may not receive as many replies as you might think (if that is what you think). Those are some pretty tough questions for Biden supporters to provide actual real answers to..because well...even I can tell there isn't much to offer up from their side in terms of honest answers. From what i see on the news - I can't even tell what his policies are.

But hey! can't wait to read them.

C'mon man!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Just judging by the things i've heard....America will become ChinAfrixicoBTQ+. A lawless, third world communist dictatorship ruled by the unforgiving tenents of social justice.

Police and laws shall be a thing of the past. Taxes, economy...pffft....there won't even be jobs. UBI all around. Don't worry about where the money will come from...probably china or something. Whatever...free money

Whites will be helpfully segregated away from the poor black and other minority communities they oppress so much. Borders shall be opened wide so companies will have all the cheap, previously illegal underpaid labour they need....don't worry though, there's that sweet sweet UBI there for all you citizens.

Go team Biden...make America China+Mexico++++++GBQT++++

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
See no ANSWERS? Because HE GOT NOTHING DONE BESIDES CORRUPT DEALS AND SNIFFING CHILDREN!!!

POS bureaucrat!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I bet if you compare notes you would see that Biden been lying with racist overtones for 47 years in Goverment, why you giving him a break? Somehow Trump the daring of the left, friends with just about every black leader 5 years ago is now a racist, but then we can go back decades of Biden's bills he supported with race overtones...hmmm

Once again why you got your head in the sand with Biden as he is worst than Trump in either case?

edit on 11-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Habs2133

I know Biden supporters might be few in the ATS population.

But if they have solid answers I think they ought to be heard.

I don't expect many sincere replies, but I welcome them.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And it only took 6 posts to get the "but Trump" whataboutism.

I'm pretty sure OP was asking about actual Biden policy, if there is any such thing.

Policy is what matters, not the "personality" of the individual.

What platform is Biden running on? If the best you can do is "at least he isn't DJT", what does that tell you?

Trump's overbearing personality aside, I have agreed with @80% of his actions, disagreed with @10%, and am ambivalent about the rest.

That's a pretty good rate, when I consider the alternatives of higher taxes, higher energy costs, activist judges, uncontrolled immigration, distortion of the Constitution without using the proper mechanism, etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I think the question you should be asking is; What is government supposed to do for us?

Because many see Trump's falures as not socializing healthcare, for example.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Why?

Trump won, because he wasn't Hillary.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I can't wait either for these biden voters, they some splainin to do. Where are they?

Wait, could it be.......? Is a right wing.. nah

Hello?

Ofcourse,
You guys
I know where they are

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If Bidden wins I won't need to keep buying case lots of ammo and other goodies, be nice to spend my money on drugs and booze again!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: toolgal462

Why?

Trump won, because he wasn't Hillary.

Well, I don't know as I didn't vote for either of them. But this time I am voting for him based on his RECORD while in office.

Want me to list all his SUCCESSES?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think the question you should be asking is; What is government supposed to do for us?

Because many see Trump's falures as not socializing healthcare, for example.

Well, there are some that see it as a failure, but I think the majority are rational enough to realize Obamacare was not a viable solution. It was just redistribution of wealth. Mainly distributed into the pockets of insurance companies and pols.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join