It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York's Governor Cuomo, Mayor DeBlasio are insane

page: 1

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I know the thread title may sound exaggerated and overstated, but take a serious look at these guys. I know there are nutty politicians on both sides, but these guys are 100% batsh!t. They're not just irrational and illogical. They're living in an alternate reality. The real world is unknown to them. The disconnect is total. It has been completed.
Is it any wonder our country's big cities are in such dire straits, with lunatics like these guys in charge?

It's no secret that NYC is in big trouble. Businesses are leaving. Citizens are leaving. Who's to blame?
According to DeBlasio, it's selfish rich people. According to Cuomo, it's all Trump's fault. 100% Trump's fault. Do these two ever accept ANY responsibility or share any of the blame? No. They're totally without fault. It's always someone else's fault. And when someone shows them evidence to refute their claims, they just double-down.

Now Cuomo claims that the evil Donald Trump is literally hatching a plot to destroy New York.
Cuomo accuses Trump of ‘actively trying to kill New York City’

Cuomo has written a book, touting his incredible leadership through the covid outbreak. Thousands of people died, and thousands of people blamed Cuomo. But it was 100% Trump's fault, says Cuomo. Despite fact checks proving otherwise, Cuomo's exact words were: “If the Trump administration had done its job, the virus wouldn’t come” source

Another Cuomo antic:
As people were dying, Cuomo appeared on the late-night Jimmy Fallen show to talk about what a great leader he is. They talked about his love life.
"Are you dating anyone, governor?" At one point, Fallen even called Cuomo "perfect". (I'm not making this up) I doubt there was enough lube in the entire city to cover that stroke-fest. Cuomo told Fallen repeatedly about the importance of "facts" and "honesty".

Do these sound like the words and deeds of a rational man? His city is falling apart. Crime is rising, homelessness is rising, police officers are committing suicide at an alrming rate, businesses are shuttered, and residents are fleeing. And he just finished writing a book in which he gives us his "Leadership Lessons". The dictionary should feature a pic of him when you look up "deluded".

This 10 minute video sums up DeBlasio. His solution for everything, every single issue under the sun, is more money. Give me more money and we'll build the utopia. Raise taxes, raise taxes more, then some more. Money will fix everything.

Source

edit on 11-9-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Lotta speculating about the elites who stay behind (de blasio, cuomo, others) will be buying up large swaths of property once people vacate, and property values plummet.

It's like a long con of price manipulation. And they hold the keys to the bandwagon, sadly.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

It probably makes us feel better to thing they are insane, but they are not. They have their orders and they will carry them out at all costs. They have given up on being moral human beings in favor of money and power! I refuse to give them an out for a mental illness. They had choices and they chose to abandon their country, Constitution and any form of common decency for their lust of power.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
Lotta speculating about the elites who stay behind (de blasio, cuomo, others) will be buying up large swaths of property once people vacate, and property values plummet.

I know there's speculation that they have those ulterior motives to enrich themselves, but I do honestly think they're insane.
Having watched them enough, I'm convinced!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Anyone who's willing to endanger the lives of millions, kill thousands, and play the game as the two of them have in the last 6 months HAS to be insane. There's literally no other way.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Kind of a trend in Democrat run areas for the leadership to be completely irresponsible and utterly useless to the actual tax-paying, law-abiding, employed citizens.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25416207]Iconic[/post

This is where the Chinese connection comes in with the politicians they're in New York.
This is another one of mim's street talk which will likely pan out.
The Chinese will come in and rebuild New York City and then they'll find out the politicians in New York they are just used as guinea pigs and they will be eaten up just like the rats eat the garbage on the city streets of New York City.
I've seen this parts of Los Angeles well east of Los Angeles I can't think of the city's name but the Chinese came in they put all Chinese signs on the businesses the police department was upset the fire department was upset the ambulance department was upset because they couldn't read Chinese the Chinese moved in and took over the city this is what's going to take place in New York City.
And most likely this will happen under bidens residential leadership.
keep in mind this is mim Street talk and so far I've been pretty accurate on what's taking place before it actually happens.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I just saw this comment, posted today on an NYC YT video:

I thought in a democratic society people pay taxes to deal with the NEEDS of the society, not to pay for all the fantasies of the crazy leaders.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

But isn't NYC like Trumps town?
I have notice over the years the loudest politicians and CEOs are sociopaths' so this would explain the not taking responsibility and blaming others for mistakes. IMO Trump, Bill Clinton, Cuomo, my old boss all sociopaths', I mean that's just who they are they can't be fixed or changed so you just have to know how to work around them and always doubt what they are telling you.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Democrat leaders always accuse people of doing what they have actually done themselves.

Cuomo and DeBlasio are murderers. See Proof #3 at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
But, I have to believe Coumo because it is written in a book that he did a great thing. It doesn't matter if he wrote the book, we have to believe it because it was written by a Democrat. It will be required reading in all New York Schools in a few years.

Stick with the social programing and do not waver, orange man is to blame for every single thing that goes wrong in this country.

I feel so degraded from writing that, I now must go wash my fingers out with soap.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

No, Trump resides in FL now. He peaced out of NY a year ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But, I have to believe Coumo because it is written in a book that he did a great thing. It doesn't matter if he wrote the book, we have to believe it because it was written by a Democrat. It will be required reading in all New York Schools in a few years.

Stick with the social programing and do not waver, orange man is to blame for every single thing that goes wrong in this country.

I feel so degraded from writing that, I now must go wash my fingers out with soap.

Man, degraded is just the beginning.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Never needed to put a post up to prove that, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Tell us something we don't know.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This level of incompetence is criminal.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

But isn't NYC like Trumps town?

No it isn’t. This thread isn’t about trump either. But TDS is real and is making politicians and posters insane.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

In all fairness, if the people of New York do not attempt to initiate a recall of DeBlasio and/or Cuomo, what those two do, must be OK with the citizens who elected them.

For example, yesterday, Mayor Bill DeBlasio cancelled the upcoming Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

But the people of New York City and State, apparently have no problem with DeBlasio's decision. In fact, there have been no high-profile articles describing "The Rage" New Yorkers Feel over their Callous Mayor, or Nursing Home Murderer Governor.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: Iconic

I know there's speculation that they have those ulterior motives to enrich themselves, but I do honestly think they're insane.
Having watched them enough, I'm convinced!

That's letting them off the hook for what they are *really* guilty of - they are simply & proudly - Confidently Ignorant.

Totally ignorant of the real world, totally wrong about the world the rest of us live in, but totally confident in their absurd & moronic positions.

The worst part is that because of their complete lack of common sense and morals - real people, innocent people - may get hurt or killed because of their hubris. Some already have.

They should be dragged out in the streets by "We the People" and tarred, feathered, lit on fire, and thrown in the Hudson River while they are still smoldering. And, I want the pay-per-view rights to that. I'd make a mint.

new topics

top topics

join