It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The book revelation there's just this one thing he keeps bugging me one thing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yet this will sum up Revelation controversy real quick.

Why was Revelation written why was The Book of Revelation written.

Slammo, that does it right there I don't have to say anything more, do I.....What ... you want me to explain myself well okay.

edit on 11-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's the first sentence in Revelation where it says oh I'm paraphrasing now, is it okay if I paraphrase I'm going from memory.

The first sentence says something like this is the revelation Jesus Christ from God the Father so that Jesus can show the Saints what must come to pass.

And you know Revelation has the day counts the timelines in it so wait wait a minute here let me put two and two together God by the angel gave this revelation of Jesus Christ to John told him to write it down didn't me.

I think I remember that right Angel told him to write this down oh and it's a blessing for Anyone who reads it or hears it

that's cool, so putting two and two together if God wanted Jesus to be able to show the Saints what must soon come to pass and he gave us some timelines.....He gave us timelines from his mind. we should let that simmer in our mind for a minute I'll be right back

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Dude, you got to proofread your postings. None of it is coherent.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So my other point I was wanting to make is this is from the mind of God .

This is the only book the others are written by man inspired by the Holy Spirit this one's from the mind of God , some might argue that point but I'll stand on it.

And God made it real simple they all fit together there's oh maybe 11 timelines, but they fit together nicely when you're using gods appointed rehearsal days some people call him Israel feast days but their gods rehearsal days according to scripture .

day counts and timelines most of them happen actually in the first three and a half years before the midpoint which is the abomination of desolation and the time that probably is real fleas to the east .

Yeah that's the midpoint after the midpoint everything goes to pieces so let's talk about the first three and a half years.

Is it possible that were in the first three and a half years and don't know it you think there'd be tribulation and scorched-earth in smashed oceans from asteroids everywhere that always concentrated in the last three and a half years .

I know it sounds made up what is the thread goes along I can actually give you the days of course the days are these days except for Halloween ... the day I have that the pit is opened. By the way there is a blue moon this Halloween and the movie... I Pet Goat.. has the pit being opened in the movie with a blue moon in the background.

Halloween is not a feast day but the five months after the Halloween pit opening that I have on my timeline last 150 days and 150 days after Halloween is exactly in the first fruits rehearsal day.

That would be March 3 ...2021 which is three days or four before the midpoint which is April 3 2021 . Aw, how do I come up with that I was all right there in the day counts . .

So April 30 is the end of the fifth seal martyrs and the end of The Scorpions that come out of the pit , and actually it's the date 144000 get resurrected they're Israelites ...imo, but they are in scripture as being from the Nations.... so I might not have that part figured out right huh. and oh yeah the two witnesses get killed on that day and they resurrect on April 3 .

Howd I come up with that it's all in there

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loueber

It's quite clear the wave of revelation has possessed OP. They are speaking in demon tongues.
edit on 11-9-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So sorry I'm terrible the lady next door called me up needed a few things done but what is you guys's opinion that Revelation is the only book from the mind of God .

I'm curious about that part

and once more sorry I'm so slow to edit oh I should explain once I text in my phone I can't see what's written if I try to go find it I'll lose it so I just send it .

Sorry for sending it....

I JIST SEND IT
a reply to: strongfp

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Revelation; Project complete

The definitive explanation, the most complete found on ATS.
Perhaps we ought to start bumping them again.

The short answer is that the book was written to a church facing persecution, encouraging them to hold on, not to give in, not to lose faith. God would sort out the enemy.

When the church is facing persecution, that's when we need it.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I never paid much attention to Revelations. It is a book written by a man crabby because he was exiled to a little Island somewhere. Some of the stuff in there does come from other old testament books, but he kind of makes it say things it originally was not applying to.

He was kind of angry when he wrote Revelations. It shows.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yeah I just looked over to that thread cool but what about the first sentence

a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yep it was given to an angel to John to write but the first sentence says from God the Father to Jesus to go off and show the Saints what must soon come to pass

I paraphrased that one huh , bro

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
By the way on that subject that means of the seven letters to the churches are historical he really sent those letters out there to them, a group letter .

So it's true there may be several levels that the seven churches apply to in the end times true but that was historical letter then he wrote to the seven churches existed then

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What I wrote in the thread on the first chapter;
+++++++

I'm going to be asking the question; what does this chapter say about the purpose of Revelation?

The chapter has to be understood against the background of the troubled state of the church. It's implied in the "tribulation and patient endurance" mentioned in v9 and in John's apparent exile in Patmos.

So the first key point is that the events to be described are events which must happen and must happen soon- the rescue mission cannot be prevented or delayed.
(I take the word "soon" to be about the speed of God's response to the relevant crisis; the crisis involving the church of John's time has now been resolved, while any similar crisis which might involve the future church has not yet begun)

Then John validates the message of hope by spelling out where it comes from.
It was God who gave the revelation to Jesus Christ.
Christ then sent his "angel" (presumably the image seen later in the chapter) to "his servant John".
John saw the vision and gives his testimony, and the blessing extends the line of transmission to those who read the words aloud and those who hear and absorb them.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And now if we pull back a little step back for just a minute right here in the middle of this thread to mention my timeline .

I don't have to say much the west coast is burning and just had a bunch of stuff happened in Portland turns out the DEA had a meeting with antifa to discuss how he should work in his office cuz he was just newly elected the first thing he did was went and met with antifa ......why I think that's smart.

And as I look in the news over in Israel they went at it again last night same old stuff the Israeli Air Force no one's sure cuz they couldn't see the Jets ....hit him at night in
mystery airplanes hit him ....now do you suppose that was maybe modified by Israel F 35 C's ....yep, first thing Israel did when they got the F-35 I think they were the C model they went and put their special modify them

eply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Did you know that timeline when you add up to 1290 days plus the 1260 days you get 2550 .

That's for the 7-year period We're looking for . And the only 7 year period Where that day count fits is from the Revelation 12 sign September 2017 till September 2024 when we have Armageddon ...it's all going by the Israel rehearsal days that's the only seven year period...That fits

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Revelation is a telling book for many reasons.

The most obvious is timing.

There are many things in Revelation that would be impossible before this modern era.

Revelation 9:16 - 200 million man army crosses the Euphrates. Not possible before the modern age.

Revelation 11 - The wicked of the entire world will rejoice when the 2 witnesses are killed and they will be able to see the bodies. TV's and satellites come to mind here. Impossible before the late 20th century.

Many times in Revelation can the whole world see an event. Not possible before the late 20th century.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have made up my own personal religion, mostly centered around the Mother of God, the Virgin of Guadalupe and I'm not even a Catholic. Basically a reformed Texan Southern Baptist.

Parts of the Book of Revelations fits in perfectly with my homemade methodology for salvation along with my Acid dreams, MA in anthro and flashbacks. Revelations and Danial have a lot in common as a colorful resource.

I figured from all the religions available from different cultures and mindsets; why not craft a personal one from many sources, that you can do business with.

It all boils down to faith anyway and I don't claim to be a guru or priestly sort but if you have any love offering you're not using....
edit on 11-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I like that

when I go...I'm taking you with me there....I like that bro

Jesus need ya in the Millenium for public administration there will be people on Earth then than there is here now....

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
We try and relate revelation to our world view because that is the only ground in which we can try unravel its meaning. But if you study Jewish mysticism you can see similarities between Johns revelation and that of the single-column Jewish Sefirot which represents the tree of life within all of us. The seven spirits are the gates one much pass to enter the kingdom. So revelation tells us the kingdom doors are wide open, available to all those brave enough to enter. Similar to that when Jesus walked the desert to face the devil.

Mainstream christianity interprets revelation as either a past event or a future promise. By moving the promise of salvation from the now into the future, it relegates revelation into a dogma that can hinder salvation. So Johns salvation can be a blessing or a curse depending on how you read it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
It's the first sentence in Revelation where it says oh I'm paraphrasing now, is it okay if I paraphrase I'm going from memory.

The first sentence says something like this is the revelation Jesus Christ from God the Father so that Jesus can show the Saints what must come to pass.

And you know Revelation has the day counts the timelines in it so wait wait a minute here let me put two and two together God by the angel gave this revelation of Jesus Christ to John told him to write it down didn't me.

I think I remember that right Angel told him to write this down oh and it's a blessing for Anyone who reads it or hears it

that's cool, so putting two and two together if God wanted Jesus to be able to show the Saints what must soon come to pass and he gave us some timelines.....He gave us timelines from his mind. we should let that simmer in our mind for a minute I'll be right back

you may have good points, but your grammar and punctuation are so poor that i just skip all of your posts.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The book of Revelation is chock full of testimony given by Jesus, through an angel to John. It has been pertinent since His resurrection, when the last days started.

• Revelation 1-3: Letters to the churches, describing the issues that need correction.
  • Revelation 4: Describes the throne of God.
  • Revelation 5: Describes the book with the seven seals. Jesus is the only one worthy of opening it.
  • Revelation 6: A summary of the seven sixth and the happenings surrounding them.
  • Revelation 7: A summary of heaven after the second coming, of those that made it through the great tribulation.
  • Revelation 8-11: A summary of the seventh seal opening and the seven last trumpets.
  • Revelation 12: Describes the fall of Lucifer and his many attempts to stamp out God's people.
  • Revelation 13: Parallels with Daniel 2, 7 and 8 describing the origin and identities of the two beasts of end time prophecy, the beast of the sea and the beast of the earth (expounded below). This is coalescing right now, the beast powers are finalizing their plan.
  • Revelation 14: Describes what is to happen shortly. The mark of the beast is implemented and God declares that Babylon has fallen and that His wrath is to come.
  • Revelation 15: The seven last plagues are prepared, to pour out the wrath of God on the earth.
  • Revelation 16: Describes the seven last plagues.
  • Revelation 17: Goes into more detail about the beast of the sea and how to identify who it is.
  • Revelation 18: Describes the deeds and destruction of the beast/Babylon.
  • Revelation 19: A summary of events in heaven surrounding the second coming.
  • Revelation 20: Describes the thousand year reign of Christ and judgment afterward.
  • Revelation 21: Describes the new heaven and the new earth, the new Jerusalem.
  • Revelation 22: Continues the description from book 21. A last warning to right yourself because time is short. Jesus reiterates His authority and the urgency of His message.

It's important to note that Revelation covers past, present and future events. Often times past events are repeated multiple times in history. For instance, the persecution of Christians in the Dark Ages, the persecution of Christians at the end time when there is a death decree.

Let's expound on Daniel 2, 7, 8 and Revelation 13, concerning the beasts.

Daniel 2:

Nebuchadnezzar's dream consisted of a statue, which Daniel interpreted as:

• Babylon - Head of gold
  • Medo-Persia - Breast and arms of silver
  • Greece - Belly and thighs of brass
  • Rome - Legs of iron
  • Divided Rome - Feet of iron and clay

Iron and clay don't mix, signifying that Rome would divide and never combine again. If you know history, Europe tried intermarriage and wars to bring kingdoms together, but it never happened.

The last part of the dream is a stone from God that crushes the statue to dust. It's a symbol of the wrath of God, which destroys Babylon at the end of time.

Daniel 7:

• Babylon - Lion with eagle's wings (speed)
  • Medo-Persia - Bear raised up on one side (imbalance of power; Persia the greater) with three ribs in its mouth (Lydia, Egypt, Babylon having been conquered)
  • Greece - Leopard with four wings (speed), four heads (the four generals to succeed Alexander were Cassander, Ptolemy, Antigonus and Seleucus)
  • Rome - Terrible beast with iron teeth, ten horns (divided Rome)

The ten horns represent the divided kingdoms of Rome, which would go on to become the countries of modern-day Europe. Three of the ten kingdoms would be plucked out by the roots, by the little horn.

• Anglo-Saxons - English
  • Suevis - Portuguese
  • Franks - French
  • Burgundis - Swiss
  • Alamanni - Germans
  • Visigoths - Spanish
  • Lombards - Italians

• Vandals - Plucked by the little horn
  • Ostrogoths - Plucked by the little horn
  • Heruli - Plucked by the little horn

Daniel 8:

Daniel has a vision.

• Ram - One horn higher than the other - Medo-Persia
  • He-goat - Greece, subsequently four horns of the he-goat - the four generals that came out of Greece.
  • Rome and subsequently the little horn came out of Greece, as shown in Daniel 8.

Revelation 13:

Beast of the sea (rose up from the then known populated world; multitudes, peoples) = the little horn
Beast of the earth (rose up from an unpopulated area of the world; opposite of multitudes, peoples)

From here it doesn't take much to come to conclusions as to who the beast of the sea is, because it's described quite well in Daniel and Revelation. The beast of the earth, which exercises the power of the beast of the sea, should be apparent.

Revelation is relevant today more than ever as it lays the groundwork and description for what is happening right now or on the verge of happening in these end times.

Conclusion:

• Most of the reformers agreed on what I just laid out for you above.
  • The beast of the sea is none other than papal Rome, the only entity that seeks to combine church and state and exert its power over the world.
  • The beast of the earth is none other than the United States, which is helping to facilitate the plan.
  • Whether you receive the mark of the beast or the seal of God is determined by who you worship and on what day.
  • At the center of this is God's law, which was changed by the beast of the sea and is their self-declared "mark".
  • Nowhere in the Bible does it say to worship God on Sunday. God said, "Remember, the seventh day...", the only day of worship, the Sabbath.
  • Sunday law is already in the early stages of being enforced. It's not official yet, but many countries are enforcing Sunday as a day of rest, under the guise of the virus. Right now a half a dozen countries or more are enforcing Sunday.
  • The pope is pushing Sunday rest/false sabbath under the guise of climate change and a need for a day of rest for the "common good".

Don't believe a word I say, check it out for yourself. Scripture is right there for you to read and discern. Current events are right there for you to see. News articles galore about Sunday rest, plus articles written by the Pope himself. Even if you don't believe it, when you see it made official, you will know.

edit on 12-9-2020 by Freth because: ETA, fixes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join