It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far inside the Oregon government is antifa?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We will see when a pro ANTIFA beats Wheeler here coming up.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Paul911GT3

The next probable mayor for Portland

On Straight Talk, Portland mayoral candidate Sarah Iannarone declines to denounce violent protests, says protesters' outrage with police is valid
"Peaceful protests, in my opinion, might not necessarily be moving the conversation forward," Iannarone said during a wide-ranging interview on KGW's Straight Talk.

www.kgw.com...

Yes, next in line, Ms.”I am ANTIFA” Portland’s screwed.

edit on 11-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Sep 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One way or the other, The Insurrection Act will be invoked soon enough !!!! 🚬😎

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
In scanning news about these fires I read an article in The Guardian that exclaims “the Thin Blue Line represents right-wingers”.

I was under the impression it was indicative of support for LE or Fire Depts at a stretch....

Is this a new Leftist talking point or did I miss something?

If you don't get on your knees and lick the Marxists boots, you are a Right Winger!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Thank you for the clarification

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yep!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

In scanning news about these fires I read an article in The Guardian that exclaims “the Thin Blue Line represents right-wingers”.

I was under the impression it was indicative of support for LE or Fire Depts at a stretch....

Patriotism, saluting the flag, the National Anthem, The Constitution and Bill of Rights are all extremist right wing items now.

I think you mean 'false patriotism, empty gestures, trampling the constitution when it fits them, making excuses for a serial liar president, stoking division and wishing death on their fellow Americans' are run of the mill right wing now.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

How far up the but is antifa in Oregon government? Makes you wonder if there are ANY adults in that state’s leadership. Anybody have any other information?
a reply to: Paul911GT3

NO there are no adults there in Oregon just like here in Seattle. whe n you have a justice syste, that refuses to presecute people that the police are arresting. Basically announcing that ANTIFA you guys can do whatever you want no consequences.

I think about a week ago PPB actually started arresting people. But it doesnt do any good if the person who is getting arrested knows they will be at in hours.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
for goodness sake they tried to burn down Ted Wheelers condo

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Patriotism, saluting the flag, the National Anthem, The Constitution and Bill of Rights are all extremist right wing items now.

I think you mean 'false patriotism, empty gestures, trampling the constitution when it fits them, making excuses for a serial liar president, stoking division and wishing death on their fellow Americans' are run of the mill right wing now.

Funny, coming from someone that likes to post divisive rhetoric damn near every post they make. You have no room to talk and point fingers when it comes to the topic of division.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
THE GUARDIAN IS A SHEET* UK PAPER
1984 ANYONE?
EVEN LEFT WING THOMMY YORKE MAKES FUN OF THE DAILY MAIL

shouting for emphasis

and guardian sucks balls

just look at the honeys on the right hand side

tabloid

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We will see when a pro ANTIFA beats Wheeler here coming up

I know thats concerning. I heard her speak once and shes "different" to say the least.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
the biggest thing that I got from that video was that they are all fat fat fat.

That black wont hide your fat

30 mins of walking a day does a wonder.

dears

a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Project much?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Funny, coming from someone that likes to post divisive rhetoric damn near every post they make. You have no room to talk and point fingers when it comes to the topic of division.

You will never find posts of mine doing petty name calling or wrought with dreams of civil war/violence against other Americans, like what is rampant among the right here at ATS. Find a way to love your brothers and sisters. Trumps way will not work.

But I'll still call y'all on your hypocrisy, fear-mongering, lies, and attempts to pass anecdotes off as universal truths! That part is kinda fun after all.

Stay classy dude.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The Guardian is total sh!t. Why anyone reads their opinions and tabloids are beyond me. I'd rather get my news from mad magazine.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You will never find posts of mine doing petty name calling or wrought with dreams of civil war/violence against other Americans, like what is rampant among the right here at ATS. Find a way to love your brothers and sisters. Trumps way will not work.

But I'll still call y'all on your hypocrisy, fear-mongering, lies, and attempts to pass anecdotes off as universal truths! That part is kinda fun after all.

Stay classy dude.

Sorry, but you don't get to cry you are the victim while supporting terrorists whom claim it is every one else who is causing division while behaving like animals towards anyone who doesn't believe as you do. It isn't the right wingers burning down buildings, attacking law enforcement and threatening a revolution if they don't get their way. It is the people and party you support that is creating the division thru violence.

Here is a reminder for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I don't know why everyone gives Rand so much grief. I love that guy.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

I don't know why everyone gives Rand so much grief. I love that guy.

Yea, pretty sad and pitiful when these terrorist threatened him and his wife calling him a racist, screaming Brianna Taylor when it was Rand Paul who brought forward the Brianna Taylor act to prevent no knock warrants?

Like sharks in the water smelling blood these insane activists are. They saw a white guy who didn't have approval of being on their team and the overwhelming smell of blood just filled their nostrils.........

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Bigotry against urban people may still be socially acceptable, but ill call bull# every single time.

Im a backwoods hick too. Damned proud of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join