It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far inside the Oregon government is antifa?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Two days ago, the Oregons top legislature Democrat’s aide got arrested for rioting in Portland.

Then yesterday a story came out that the Portland DA consulted with his “ old buddy” before his swearing in ceremony. Turns out his old buddy is a antifa leader.

This weekend the governor calls out “ far right” violence in Portland when we all know antifa/ blm is doing 99% of the violence, then when a reporter asks the governor directly about antifa she won’t mention the group at all but mentioned “ all violence “.

How far up the but is antifa in Oregon government? Makes you wonder if there are ANY adults in that state’s leadership. Anybody have any other information?
edit on 11-9-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: Added facts

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

I think just like 9/11, the riots and virus are an inside job.

edit on 11-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hello, sources?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Also there have been photo/video of individuals starting fires in OR (one person was actually arrested and charged with arson), and yet MSM and officials are saying "Antifa starting fires is fake news" even though it appears to be 100% happening!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'd normally say 'balls deep', but they don't have any.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Nobody wants sources. They all just want their biases confirmed.

I live in Oregon and to be honest, most of it is a backwoods hick state save for 4 cities, alot like Texas.

People are looking for sensationalism and someone to blame when in reality the environments for what's going on have been building for years.

I'm out here living in it and everyone acts like they know what's going on firsthand through speculation.

They are oversaturating the news with facts and lies so people that disagree will have ammunition to fight each other.

Portland and Seattle are one in the same with their grungy, hipster attitudes, so there was always angst in those communities, the Covid lockdowns just exacerbated it.

The wildfires in Oregon are mostly from droughts, high winds, triple digit temps and illegal campfires from vagrants.

It's all rumors getting blown out of proportion and you're falling for it.

Leave your stomping grounds more often and travel around this beautiful country.
I used to live in Austin, Texas and hate the west coast California people until I traveled out here. There's alot of America and Americans have to offer to fall in love with.

Quit looking for something to hate.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
well said sir

So, sources please?

Just like that other thread about ANTIFA setting wildfires. There was only evidence for 2 out of about 10.

a reply to: Psilocyborg

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
At the very least, they are bending over for Antifa.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

edit on 11-9-2020 by abigredneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

Thanks.

Per your source.
www.msn.com...

Kristina Narayan was arrested on Sunday around 2:07 a.m. Pacific time for interfering with a peace officer after the demonstration had been declared a riot and participants were ordered to clear the area, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

Kristina Narayan was arrested for Interfering with a Police Officer after the event became a riot and the crowd was given multiple orders to disperse, which she did not do,” said Officer Derek Carmon, a Portland Police Bureau spokesman, in a statement to the Hill.

Narayan is the legislative director for Oregon House Speaker Tina Kotek, according to a report from the Washington Free Beacon. Narayan has worked for Kotek, a Democrat, since 2016. Her LinkedIn account states that she has been a legislative director in the office since May 2018. Narayan is also listed as a legislative director on

Edit: it does not say she's antifa, only that she's been arrested.
edit on 11-9-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I would venture to say Antifa is really far up the asses of many Democrats around the country.
The money trail needs to be followed.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I linked to one article citing the aid to the Oregon Speaker of the House in the thread on starting fires. One of her top aides was arrested for rioting the night they threw the molotov and caught one of their own in the crossfire.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Why do you assume that the person you are talking to has not been well traveled?

I have myself spent quite a bit of time in CA; Fresno area, LA area, Santa Barbara, San Diego, etc as well as the Seattle area. They are beautiful, and there are nice people there, but they have picked the worst leadership possible and are now paying for it. For those that are excited by the destruction and over taxation, great - good for them. For those that didn't know what was coming - I feel sorry for them.

My aunt was a 40 year Californian and moved away about 5 years ago. She couldn't handle the taxation, nor the bizarre "church lady" attitude of many of her neighbors (many of whom reported her to her HOA for all sorts of mentally retarded reasons.) And she lived about 30 or 40 miles out of Fresno in the Sierra foothills.

edit on 11-9-2020 by Fools because: ...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
how much policy control does an aide have?

Nothing

He carries their covfefe

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
and edit to say he should be fired and charged

We have had bad 'aides' on both sides.

Sexual misconduct
Hacking etc

I bet there is a whole CIA division of 'Aides'

a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
In scanning news about these fires I read an article in The Guardian that exclaims “the Thin Blue Line represents right-wingers”.

I was under the impression it was indicative of support for LE or Fire Depts at a stretch....

Is this a new Leftist talking point or did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The next probable mayor for Portland

On Straight Talk, Portland mayoral candidate Sarah Iannarone declines to denounce violent protests, says protesters' outrage with police is valid
"Peaceful protests, in my opinion, might not necessarily be moving the conversation forward," Iannarone said during a wide-ranging interview on KGW's Straight Talk.

www.kgw.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
In scanning news about these fires I read an article in The Guardian that exclaims “the Thin Blue Line represents right-wingers”.

I was under the impression it was indicative of support for LE or Fire Depts at a stretch....

Is this a new Leftist talking point or did I miss something?

Patriotism, saluting the flag, the National Anthem, The Constitution and Bill of Rights are all extremist right wing items now.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
well said sir

So, sources please?

Just like that other thread about ANTIFA setting wildfires. There was only evidence for 2 out of about 10.

2 out of 10 wild fires is not a big number.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join