It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY High school student arrested for going to School .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes acutely OPEN or closed are THE ONLY two Options or do You really believe 30 teachers can keep 1000 fith grades all waring mask and sociably distancing ?
You must not have kids .

Accutly The only sensible thing is keeping schools closed till next year then skipping SUMMER vacation to get kids up to lv .

half classes Hu so instead of 30 Kids the teacher only has 15 each restless each ignoring half of what she says lol

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There is NO effective way To keep kids distance while in school its self its just Not possible No way no how .
I raised 6 boys it was a never ending battle on what they could get away with .
Honstly i dont think many here were ever kids they were born adults .

Adults ha Adults here who say No way they ware a mask No no one can make them lol .
Lord knows I was always in trouble as a kid low lv stuff but rarly a day when i want .
edit on 11-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
No one tells the whole story if it’s inconvenient to their agenda. Which is funny with many people yelling about fake news or misleading news. Hypocrisy goes in multiple directions.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Yes acutely OPEN or closed are THE ONLY two Options or do You really believe 30 teachers can keep 1000 fith grades all waring mask and sociably distancing ?
You must not have kids .

Accutly The only sensible thing is keeping schools closed till next year then skipping SUMMER vacation to get kids up to lv .

half classes Hu so instead of 30 Kids the teacher only has 15 each restless each ignoring half of what she says lol

My wife is a teacher, and those are NOT the only two options. Actually, the way they are doing it here, two groups of students, mine have to go on Tues and Fri, they remote on Mon, Wed and Thurs. The other group go on Mon and Thur and remote on Tues, Wed and Thurs. All parents have the option to have their kids on 100% remote or on the part time remote due to State capacity restrictions of 50%. It is double the amount of work for the teachers because they have to have curriculum for the full remote and the part timer, they have to track both groups and collect and distribute the work for both groups. So in short, you are full of BS.

In addition, they are social distancing at the school, one way hallways and stairs, desks are spread out for 50% capacity, masks are enforced and so on. I don't agree with ANY of this mask BS, or closing businesses and the economy, but I do what I have to do to go about my daily life. If a business I want to do businesses with requires I have to wear a mask due to mandates from the State govt, I comply and put a mask on to get what I need. Same goes for sending your kids to a public school, you don't have to agree with it, but in that case then it's your choice to either home school or comply with the mandates.
edit on 12-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join