It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Promises to Let Mayors Import Foreign Indentured Servants

page: 1

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is such BS. Importing indentured servants to perform jobs at a fraction of the wage. Make no mistake, many of these jobs are jobs American will do in the tech sector but the corporations have found loopholes.

Joe Biden, back to America last and lowering wages for Americans in America.

www.breitbart.com...

Any employer to import any number of workers from anywhere in the world to do any job at any wage above minimum wage. What Biden wants to do … is to give city and county governments the ability to import people and then give them to the employers.

In exchange, Krikorian said, “the [employers] would express their gratitude with donations and consulting contracts for the [politicians’] coc aine-addicted sons.”

Biden’s local migration plan is described in his immigration platform titled, “The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants”:

And why is this bad you might ask? Well, tech companies LOVE to import cheap labor to do high paying jobs with visa workers and pay them pennies. The shady companies post tech jobs for half or less industry pay intentionally then petition the government for foreign labor stating no american will take the job. It is indentured servitude because the visa worker cannot quit or take another job once the company has them in green card application status.

Moreover, there is no annual limit on the number of foreign temporary workers who can be nominated for green cards. This means that Fortune 500 CEOs can import short-term workers and then extend their stay by nominating them for green cards. Many CEOs prefer indentured workers because they are unable to leave their employers until they get their green cards, perhaps after a decade of compliant work.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And on the flip side, once the VISA runs out, the company dumps them for the next one in the pipeline leaving the US with another mouth to feed who can't find a job.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Vote for Biden and get your slaves back!

Sounds like a winning campaign slogan to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Vote for Biden and get your slaves back!

Sounds like a winning campaign slogan to me.

"We're gonna put ya'll back in chains."

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Who the fu*k is going to vote for foreign workers under any program for ANY reason when so many US citizens are currently out of work?? How is this ethical or even ideologically feasible to anyone in America right now?!

Who exactly is gonna be “building America back better,” Joe?
edit on 11-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"Joe Biden Promises to Let Mayors Import Foreign Indentured Servants" I knew there was something I liked about Joe... I need a maid, cook, gardener and masseuse...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have seen pictures of these boats, in a history book...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

the rub is, the illegal is now in the city, working for even less pennies on the dollar.

once they are here, they are never leaving.

thats why when you walk into walmart, the announcements are in spanglish.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Who the fu*k is going to vote for foreign workers under any program for ANY reason when so many US citizens are currently out of work??

Sadly, that would probably include most of the Congress.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Biden's "good paying union jobs" LOL 🦃

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Wait, I thought people were peacefully burning America because a couple hundred years ago people imported people to America and kept them doing substandard work at low to no wages and gave them no freedom....

Isn't that exactly what this is?

I thought the people voting for him were against slavery....isn't that why every white person currently in existence everywhere is supposed to feel guilty for existing?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So is creepy hide'n sideshow biden going to give us all slaves, or just his friends?
edit on 11-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
All of these things happening like this when you have very low IQ people and zero moral values.

Not a surprise. Ie, the democrat party on display.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Who the fu*k is going to vote for foreign workers under any program for ANY reason when so many US citizens are currently out of work?? How is this ethical or even ideologically feasible to anyone in America right now?!

Who exactly is gonna be “building America back better,” Joe?

Democrats want our people out of work so we depend on the government. They should be hung for that.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

So is creepy hide'n sideshow biden going to give us all slaves, or just his friends?

I didn't read deep into it, but it sounds like slaves with euphemistic titles would be under the purview of politicians. I know I would personally be in much better financial position if I could hire low-wage foreign workers to do stuff for me!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Importation will not be necessary. Biden will tear down the wall/fences, and roll out the red carpet for anyone to walk, drive, fly, or crawl into the U.S..

Vice President Kamala will be in charge of the exploding prostitution and trafficking businesses.

edit on 9/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Awesome! Biden is bringing back slavery... I hope the people voting for Biden open their eyes

new topics

top topics

join