It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bahrain Joins Trump Peace Deal to Recognize Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: abeverage

a reply to: IAMTAT

Actually what I am trying to say is Thank you Trump!

Good to know that you finally realized what you were trying to say.

Also the best is yet to come? Guess when you bring the country to the bottom anything above that is an accomplishment!

Which explains why Trump taking over the presidency from Obama was a big accomplishment.

Really name the things that the Obama administration did to you! Did you loose a job, have your city burned? Come on Really name something that before 4 years ago oppressed you!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Actually what I am trying to say is Thank you Trump!

Good to know that you finally realized what you were trying to say.

Also the best is yet to come? Guess when you bring the country to the bottom anything above that is an accomplishment!

Which explains why Trump taking over the presidency from Obama was a big accomplishment.

Really name the things that the Obama administration did to you! Did you loose a job, have your city burned? Come on Really name something that before 4 years ago oppressed you!

Slow to no job growth, no wage increases, stifling regulation and taxes, eroding 2A rights, continued wars with no vision to end them and rules of engagement that tied our soldiers hands and got many of our troops killed, a foreign policy that strengthened our enemies, an energy policy that hurt our energy industries to subsidize "green" energy that caused massive increases in our electric bills over his entire term. My energy bill tripled under Obama.

This peace deal was inspiring to watch today, let's hope it gains momentum and more ME countries get on board.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi says President Trump is using this peace deal as a smokescreen to distract from the Carnage his covid-19 is exacting on Americans!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy Pelosi says President Trump is using this peace deal as a smokescreen to distract from the Carnage his covid-19 is exacting on Americans!

Her hair looks lovely.
Does anyone still take this hypocritical crone seriously?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi looks like she now has cement implanted under her skin above the jawline. I think she had several things done that week she violated the California lockdown to visit the hairstylist.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
eroding 2A rights

I am choosing 1 here just to make a point we can move on to the next one after the point is made, if you wish to continue.

What exactly was eroded with your 2nd Amendment rights...wait was the constitution ratified? Yes or No?

Wait do you own a gun? Cause I hate when a Democrat is in the house to try and buy ammo when they jack the prices up cause idiots think they will loose them! LOL

Maybe learn what gun and ammo makers already knew that Obama was good for business!

Should we do job growth and wages next given the past 4 years under Trump? But I am guessing you wont read that linked article or believe facts unless he tells you to...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 18 Sep 2020 15:45:16 -0500pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

peace in the middle east would be a dream! and if trump makes a contribution here... thumbs up! but this normalization of the relations between these countries has been taking place for a long time, that's a long process. but it's good that trump is using his power here and bringing something forward. and don't forget the economic aspect! weapons supplies, tourism etc...

Thank you Oloufo. From someone that has traveled the middle east, Israel and the West Bank, I am really glad to see this progress. Is it peace? That's questionable. But, it is economical which means it's in the best interest of the people of all countries involved. For many years, presidents have had the goal of making peace with Israel. We can agree that none of the efforts have amounted to much. Trump is doing what what no other best intentions could accomplish. Make it about money and commerce.

Jews and Arabs can continue to hate each other but if they become economically dependent, they'll work things out on their own.

That's the difference between Trump and all previous presidents. You can't erase thousands of years of hate in one fell swoop. This is the start of what will one day be seen as what brought people together regardless of religion.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Jews and Arabs can continue to hate each other but if they become economically dependent, they'll work things out on their own.

That's the difference between Trump and all previous presidents. You can't erase thousands of years of hate in one fell swoop. This is the start of what will one day be seen as what brought people together regardless of religion.

They are all followers of the same religion jut like the followers of Mr J......................... That of Abraham

There is a very serious chance that Donald Trump may sort out one of the most difficult issues of all time.......... The infighting between the family of Abraham. If he can bring peace to the people then he will go down as the most impressive democratically elected person of all time

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

eroding 2A rights

I am choosing 1 here just to make a point we can move on to the next one after the point is made, if you wish to continue.

What exactly was eroded with your 2nd Amendment rights...wait was the constitution ratified? Yes or No?

Wait do you own a gun? Cause I hate when a Democrat is in the house to try and buy ammo when they jack the prices up cause idiots think they will loose them! LOL

Maybe learn what gun and ammo makers already knew that Obama was good for business!

I would consider this "thread drift" discussing what the Obama administration did t this country. But, since you asked, here is what I think.

A person became president of the United States of America that really didn't like the United States of America. Obama was the first to go around the world to apologize for a nation and bow down to foreign kings. If that is not a sign of weakness, I don't know what is. His wife clearly stated that she didn't care for this country until the time her husband became president. Mr. and Mrs. Obama degraded this country.

In addition, Obama drove the wedge between left and right. He campaigned as the guy who would work across the isle but did more to separate us than any president in the past.

Not to mention, he was a junior senator. No experience except living off the tax payer. He wasn't a leader in the past and he certainly wasn't one as a president.

edit on 9-18-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: formatting

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

eroding 2A rights

Should we do job growth and wages next given the past 4 years under Trump? But I am guessing you wont read that linked article or believe facts unless he tells you to...

He issued several Executive Actions regarding guns, the only reason Obama couldn't get anything passed was the republican congressional majorities, hence erosion of 2A, he wasn't able to get much done. He certainly tried and thankfully failed.

www.politico.com...
"In January 2013, Obama proposed a long list of measures, including bans on assault weapons and armor-piercing bullets and a limit on the size of magazines.

And yet he began his gun control push from a position of political weakness. He had not campaigned on gun control, let alone a specific set of gun control proposals. He couldn’t influence lawmakers with clear evidence of red- and purple-state voters who were dedicated to his proposals. No broad-based gun control movement was in place to apply grassroots pressure."

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Two peas in a pod, wink wink
*says it all*
queen and king

Unfortunately Bahrain does not have the vast oil,
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the Emirates agreed a
$10 billion aid package and Bahrain has embarked on
a fiscal reform program to try to eliminate its budget deficit by 2022.
Epstein bought people too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join