It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bahrain Joins Trump Peace Deal to Recognize Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Breaking now.

The island kingdom of Bahrain reportedly will be the fourth Arab country to normalize diplomatic relations with Israel — and the second as part of a Trump administration peace initiative.

Bahrain will follow the United Arab Emirates’ decision last month to recognize Israel’s statehood, Israeli public broadcasting journalist Amichai Stein wrote on Twitter.

nypost.com...

WOW! President Trump is on a roll.
What is this THREE peace deals in the past three weeks?
Trump just received his SECOND nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize for his Kosovo deal...looks like his third nomination will be coming very soon.

The 'President of Peace', Donald Trump is solving problems other Presidents thought were impossible.

Lefties...please give your President a little thank you and congratulations.

The best is yet to come.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Exciting stuff!

Lets hope more ME countries jump on board.

Can't wait to hear peace and security spoken out on the news......and around the world.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Breaking now.

The island kingdom of Bahrain reportedly will be the fourth Arab country to normalize diplomatic relations with Israel — and the second as part of a Trump administration peace initiative.

Bahrain will follow the United Arab Emirates’ decision last month to recognize Israel’s statehood, Israeli public broadcasting journalist Amichai Stein wrote on Twitter.

nypost.com...

Trump just received his SECOND nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize for his Kosovo deal...looks like his third nomination will be coming very soon.

The 'President of Peace', Donald Trump is solving problems other Presidents thought were impossible.

The best is yet to come.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Even I understand how monumental the achievement is regarding Israeli recognition & diplomatic ties here. If the best any subsequent poster can do is denigrate regardless, they're a piece of crap. This is very historically important and pretty damn critical for stability over there. Tip your damn hat, he earned it.
edit on 9/11/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Can't wait to hear peace and security spoken out on the news......and around the world.

1Thess5:3 - For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them...

Interesting times...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

peace in the middle east would be a dream! and if trump makes a contribution here... thumbs up! but this normalization of the relations between these countries has been taking place for a long time, that's a long process. but it's good that trump is using his power here and bringing something forward. and don't forget the economic aspect! weapons supplies, tourism etc...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

weapons supplies,

There it is!

I'm not saying you're wrong but lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ahhhhh.....good catch.

Stay awake and stay alert. Your life and your loved ones lives are in your hands.

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

1Thess5:3 - For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them...

Interesting times...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Screw Trump. If he wins the Peace Prize, he is raising the bar for those that follow. How white privileged.

/sarc

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
PEACE.... NO PEACE....

ORANGE MAN BAD....

DERP

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The trumpet shakes with great discord.
An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:
the bloody mouth will swim with blood;
the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.

The false trumpet concealing madness
will cause Byzantium to change its laws.
From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants
the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.

www.theceomagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Breaking now.

nypost.com...

The best is yet to come.

Yes the be(a)st is yet to come! And the Trump(ets) are blaring, and dang if he ain't a beast at this game!

Congratulations on being the Prince of Peace or better known as the Prince of Darkness!

You got to admit Trump is a Beast! A ravenous one and who is like the beast? Who can make war against him? Not the lying media cause he speaks the truth or at least filling the air with false hopes!

The Beast er... Trump sure has a mouth uttering proud words and speaking like a dragon! And why shouldn't he be proud and boastful! You gotta wonder though who gave this beast a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and was allowed to exercise authority?

I wonder?

Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, at least he held that bible that one time and in this turned to the heavens when he uttered it.

Good thing he is promoting peace in foreign lands instead of his own country that is so great again! That is turning in on itself in hatred, and violence I kinda figured you'd know him by his fruits, or at least be aware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves? I mean true Christians know that you don't gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles and surely they couldn't be deceived into think a bad tree should just be thrown into the fire?

Yet no one seems wise as serpents these days...

So exciting! I can't wait either!

edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 11 Sep 2020 15:38:21 -0500pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Nice to see that AIPAC has finally paid enough to get what they want.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

So, to recap your post...

Trump Evil/Peace Bad.

Have fun in your world.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: abeverage

So, to recap your post...

Trump Evil/Peace Bad.

Have fun in your world.

To recap yours

Kiss Trump Butt 3 times for Making Other Countries Kings Incredibly Nice Goals

MOCKING while America burns cause of Biden.

Which world do you live in?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Actually what I am trying to say is Thank you Trump!

For making me realize that if there truly is an Antichrist the so called Christians will welcome him with open arms!

HUZZAH!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Good to know that you finally realized what you were trying to say.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I see what you did there...

Also the best is yet to come? Guess when you bring the country to the bottom anything above that is an accomplishment! SEGA!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Who would have thought that peace would be looked on in disgust?

Orwell has been busy.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Also the best is yet to come? Guess when you bring the country to the bottom anything above that is an accomplishment!

Which explains why Trump taking over the presidency from Obama was a big accomplishment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join