It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virologist: "It comes from the lab in Wuhan"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa Hang on, I'll see if I can get you some Zyklon B. Probably more humane.

Why is ATS full of people with such murderous intent?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mrwiffler

Lol. I should had used sarcasm tags lmao.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Damn, soz. You kind of blended in with the actual psychos.

edit on 09Sun, 13 Sep 2020 20:13:36 -0500013ffSundayAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2020 20:13:36 -0500 by mrwiffler because: (idiocy)

edit on 09Sun, 13 Sep 2020 20:16:41 -0500016ffSundayAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2020 20:16:41 -0500 by mrwiffler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why are we going to war? # that, making big corporations money while we kill our selves? Who wins? Governments and corporations. Who loses? The citizens. When the Clinton and biden family are in bed with China anyways, why would the US war with them? If it’s mutually beneficial (war is the biggest driver of the economy). Don’t play along.

a reply to: av8r007

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
All I can say Is they did a Piss poor job On the Virus if they made it . As things stand now at most it will be like the flue out brake in the 1960s 4 million world wide and 400 k In America .

Just how does that help china get ride of people they dont LIKE ?
Its accidental at worst and once out China SURE is taking every advantage they can .
SO is the US both countrys are playing eth virus for all its worth . Problem is China's playing a different game .
The US is all about INTERNIAL power china is all about controlling the worlds economy .

As for war with china www.express.co.uk...
200 to 300 NUkS yea great idea lets go to war .

The perpetrators of this event are already wealthy and powerful, but spreading the virus has made them more rich and more powerful.

This false flag operation has made many in the industry profits, including amateurs who manufacture face masks and other paraphernalia.

Yes, this is about money and power and politics. Because of its low mortality rate, I don't think killing people was the goal. Just power and money and weirdness.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
She posted her article on the Zenodo preprint site today

zenodo.org...

She also claims on twitter that right after she uploaded it, the site got hacked. Article is available again now

Edit:
She promised a paper that would be understandable for everyone.... well I know I'm not stupid but all I see is numbers and letters that mean nothing to me. Maybe someone who does understand this can explain what exactly it all means?
edit on 14-9-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join