It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virologist: "It comes from the lab in Wuhan"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrwiffler
a reply to: av8r007 Yeah, war's a great idea. Always solves everything. When people die they just respawn right? Just like Call of Duty? Yeah, those Chinese aren't people, just npc's in your little fantasy FPS.

It is a pragmatic decision to go to war now instead of later, but I agree with you. War is a horrible thing and sometimes doing the right thing is harder than making the pragmatic choice.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Please check your private messages

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
My credentials are at least equal to hers or even greater and my analysis of the phylogeny is that this is a natural mutation.

That does not mean that someone didn't spread it on purpose.

And I first heard of the unknown pneumonia around November 15th. I'm sure the CCP was aware as well.

So then we will be reading your papers disputing her information soon? Just let me know where you publish id be interested to read it.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

China has little regard for its people. If the leaders believe there rule is about to end they would not hesitate to use nukes. This is the end game for everyone so lets try to avoid this as long as possible.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr
The doctor is a woman.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've heard from biologists it is definitely made made (can see where the splicing techniques were used). Have also heard the opposite from other so called experts.

They may have used low tech with animals to make it more deadly. Or perhaps they were just studying it to keep it from harming the public. Either way they need to stop as it is better off for us if the just leave it alone.

Of course maybe it's population control?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: Fisherr
The doctor is a woman.

I know, First page, 7 post below my first.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brain farts happen..

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
What is she waiting for?

Building the suspense! Like any good movie um hoax um scientist...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
All I can say Is they did a Piss poor job On the Virus if they made it . As things stand now at most it will be like the flue out brake in the 1960s 4 million world wide and 400 k In America .

Just how does that help china get ride of people they dont LIKE ?
Its accidental at worst and once out China SURE is taking every advantage they can .
SO is the US both countrys are playing eth virus for all its worth . Problem is China's playing a different game .
The US is all about INTERNIAL power china is all about controlling the worlds economy .

As for war with china www.express.co.uk...
200 to 300 NUkS yea great idea lets go to war .

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

I don't understand why someone with information likely to get them killed would announce they have information likely to get them killed, if given the time to get around to publishing it before said killing occurs.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
United States Patent Application Publication Pub. No.: US 2017/0216427 A1

The present invention provides a live, attenuated coronavi rus comprising a variant replicase gene encoding polypro teins comprising a mutation in one or more of non-structural protein(s) (insp)-10, insp-14, insp-15 or insp-16. The corona virus may be used as a vaccine for treating and/or preventing a disease. Such as infectious bronchitis, in a Subject.

A method for making the coronavirus according to any of claims 1 to 12 which comprises the following steps:
(i) transfecting a plasmid according to claim 15 into a host cell;
(ii) infecting the host cell with a recombining virus comprising the genome of a coronavirus strain with a replicase gene;
(iii) allowing homologous recombination to occur between the replicase gene sequences in the plasmid and the corresponding sequences in the recombining virus genome to produce a modified replicase gene; and
(iv) selecting for recombining virus comprising the modified replicase gene.

While this patent does don't directly identify the source of SARS-CoV-2, it does identify some of the technology and methods for how such viruses are developed in a lab.

Dr. Fauci Backed Manipulating Viruses in Wuhan Lab, Gain of Function Research

In this 5 min video, Dr Moe talks about 'Gain of Function' research being banned in the USA because of its dangers, and how Dr Fauci helped support this on going research in Wuhan.

Sure evidence that this virus was made in a lab should be front page news. Unfortunately many in the media cannot even work out that HCQ helps in the treatment of the disease and would rather demonize it for the economic benefit of their corporate masters.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

a reply to: av8r007 Yeah, war's a great idea. Always solves everything. When people die they just respawn right? Just like Call of Duty? Yeah, those Chinese aren't people, just npc's in your little fantasy FPS.

Never a great idea, but sometimes necessary, just as it was to stop Hitler.

If the virus was created, then the Chinese Govt. used engaged in biological warfare that will end up killing more than 1m people. That can not be allowed to stand. Their regime would need to be taken out.
edit on 12/9/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Never a great idea, but sometimes necessary, just as it was to stop Hitler.

If the virus was created, then the Chinese Govt. used engaged in biological warfare that will end up killing more than 1m people. That can not be allowed to stand. Their regime would need to be taken out.

Most likely it was an accidental release,It happens way more often then people think. In fact that lab in wuhan had two known releases of sars. And there was the one where all the workers got sick.

www.nature.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth The idea that war is necessary needs to be challenged vigorously. We need better ideas.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mrwiffler

Send them a tailored virus to the chinese ethnicity perhaps? One with a long incubation period,say 2 weeks.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mrwiffler

You know China views itself as in an asymmetric war with the United States right? And has since the CCP took over China. China knows it cannot (currently) match the US in direct open conflict, so they do many other methods to defeat their adversary other than military (because right now they can't, not because they wouldn't). This includes corporate espionage and stealing of trade secrets. This also includes regular espionage and stealing of government secrets. They purchase long leases on public infrastructure (who allowed that by the way?), buy up as many commercial investments as they can, and seek to expand their influence as a world Super Power (which they are not yet!). All the while, they have attempted (that's changing now) to make themselves the world's manufacturer. The funds they gain from that, obviously improves the quality of life for China (not necessarily bad in itself), but more to the point they use it to build their military which they hope will one day be strong enough to face the United States directly, which will give them the opportunity to either make themselves equal to the United States or probably what more they have in mind: topple it. So yeah I think we should just to rip that bandaid off now and get it over with. We can start with capture of the islands in the South Pacific and destruction of any CCP forces that try to stop it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

Wow, look, I understand your fear but christ on a bike, murdering people is never the answer.

This is not the Chinese. It's not the left or right(they both have the same hand up their arses.) We are being played. Hate the Chinese, hate the left, hate the right, hate everyone. Confusion reigns..

This is the most amazing psychological warfare operation I've ever seen. It is so-god-damn-effective.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Holy crap, didn't Nazi Germany teach you anything? I know you are just being inflammatory but those kinds of ideas are truly appalling.

Everyone's gone nuts.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think we may be on or near the same page. Yeah man, pragmatism. The Nazis were extremely pragmatic. That word sort of sums them up really.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Holy crap, didn't Nazi Germany teach you anything? I know you are just being inflammatory but those kinds of ideas are truly appalling.

Everyone's gone nuts.

ok ok...just target the males of the population then. No they started it,they should reap the whirlwind.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join