It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have all the 9-11 post gone do-do-dah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I wanted to wake up and see all of the post and videos about 9-11. It’s kind of sad

I wanted to see one about how the Muslims hate America and attacked

I wanted to see one about how Mossad tricked America to fighting Muslims

How the deep state did it for insurance money

Bush knew all along

Videos how a building cannot free fall by getting hit by a plane

How the people that think it was done by anyone beside Muslim terrorist are nuts

I want to see videos comparing building 7 to Jeffrey Epstein and how neither of those things destroyed themself.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Where have all the 9-11 post gone do-do-dah

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Man, that was 19 years ago. At some point we have to try to move on and quit dragging our morbid emotional baggage along forever.

Remember? yes. Dwell on it constantly? no.

It reminds me of the people who post "death day" memories about loved ones on social media. Morbid asses, why memorialize peoples death? Its a big turn off about Christianity to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You forgot about the theory that 9/11 was the result of a Bill Clinton revenge "ace in the hole" for the Al Gore 2000 election loss. 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Man, that was 19 years ago. At some point we have to try to move on and quit dragging our morbid emotional baggage along forever.

It reminds me of the people who post "death day" memories about loved ones on social media. Morbid asses, why memorialize peoples death? Its a big turn off about Christianity to me.

So on the anniversary of my wife's passing, when I'm feeling very emotional about it, I should not commemorate that on my Facebook feed?

Yeah...ok

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I wanted to wake up and see all of the post and videos about 9-11. It’s kind of sad

Thats not going to happen, the majority of threads these days are from Trumpeters screaming and fitting about the Democrats.

edit on 11-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Have we figured out how trump and his base are responsible for the event?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Purpapengus

Have we figured out how trump and his base are responsible for the event?

If he was I'm sure you all would come up with a 'good' reason for it.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I’ll remember and I’ll dwell on it constantly thank you . It was the day our freedom was crushed . You should try mushrooms . Open your mind up

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

So on the anniversary of my wife's passing, when I'm feeling very emotional about it, I should not commemorate that on my Facebook feed?

Yeah...ok

I mean, its your facebook. Go ahead.

If it were my wife, i'd commemorate her birthday, our anniversary, and our kids birthdays. I'd celebrate her life, not her death.

ETA: i know this post is extremely insensitive in appearance. But you engaged me about it, and I thought you deserved my answer. I apologize in advance if it comes across as insensitive...its not the intent.

edit on 9/11/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I’ll remember and I’ll dwell on it constantly thank you . It was the day our freedom was crushed . You should try mushrooms . Open your mind up

horse#.

your freedom was crushed at a thousand other points after that. And before that. That was just an act.

Feel free to do whatever you want homie. I just gave an opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This ^^

It is NOT healthy to cling to this kind of # for decades under the guise of "patriotism" at all. If anything, I'd liken it to a low-key form of psychological abuse, and a lot of people perpetrated it when others were moving on faster than they "approved" of.
# happens, we mourn, then we pick ourselves up, dust the hell off and carry on. Otherwise terrorism DEFINITELY wins. And we don't want nor need that handed off on a silver platter. Just gives them incentive to do it again.
edit on 9/11/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Reliving traumas ad nauseum cannot be healthy.

new topics

top topics

join