It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember 9/11 and Remember Joe Biden Voted 'No Go' on the Raid to Kill Osama Bin Laden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: KansasGirl

I specifically said I do not agree with bidens counsel.

For the third time: I know you said you don’t agree with his counsel.

That is not the issue, scaredtosleep. The issue is that you made excuses for him. I don’t care whether you agreed with his counsel or not. What matters is that you wrote a whole comment making several excuses for him.

What is that about? Why do you feel the need to make stupid excuses for his crappy counsel?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: andy1972

Well I am very critical of the Saudis regarding 9/11 I really do believe that is where the cover up can be found.

It’s unfortunate that put you off because I have written and entire thread in even more depth into the Saudi connection to 9/11 and it’s cover up

Why in the hell aren’t you two getting your comments removed for being off topic? Mine (this one) about your off-topic will probably get removed but your actual off topic comments will probably stay.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Thanks for the link to the Fox story from December 2001. I can remember Bill O'Reilly talking about OBL's death, and I once read a translation of his obituary in an Egyptian newspaper of that time.

As for the raid that supposedly killed him, the helicopter tail section we were shown was a stage prop. Those tail rotor blades were not even turning when they struck the ground because they are intact. Aircraft Accident Investigation 101

Obama cooked up the story to take the heat off of him, to change the subject, regarding his unpopular treatment of Bradley Manning.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It’s irrelevant, joe is on record of opposing it and advising against it. What he is on record for doing should hold value, why are you so comfortable dismissing it? Why do you want to run cover for joe?

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Am just saying that at the time there where reasons to advise against it.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

More than that. In any organisation, you don't need people who will simply cheer the boss on. You need people who say "We need to think about that again because..."

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Yeah that’s a very good point

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

But it was only a story, because OBL died a natural death and was buried in December 2001.

I'm guessing the maker of this thread does not believe this.
Otherwise it wouldn't matter what joe pretended to do.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The issue is that you made excuses for him.

If you mean saying that it's the job of a vp to give counsel.
then I think your hate for this person is effecting how you interpret what I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The issue is that you made excuses for him.

then I think your hate for this person is effecting how you interpret what I'm saying.

Nope, that’s not it.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I have no opinion on what the OP thinks or believes, but your point that Joe was pretending, is pretending all the time, is spot on. He and his mates were certainly pretending as they watched with gravitas the television in the White House.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join