It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember 9/11 and Remember Joe Biden Voted 'No Go' on the Raid to Kill Osama Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not interested in "defending" Biden but 9/11 was an inside job.

And Bin Laden had been dead for years.

From 2001:

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

That claim has been debunked, I wrote a pretty in-depth thread on the issue if you're interested.

Link

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That claim has been debunked, I wrote a pretty in-depth thread on the issue if you're interested.

Link

I stopped reading your not very indepth thread when you quoted the 9/11 commission as fact. It's about as relevant as the Warren commission and written to hide the fact that Saudi Arabia with the CIA's help was behind 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

Well I am very critical of the Saudis regarding 9/11 I really do believe that is where the cover up can be found.

It’s unfortunate that put you off because I have written and entire thread in even more depth into the Saudi connection to 9/11 and it’s cover up

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I love how people choose to piss on the memory of so many who died in order to deliver a political punch. Very classy. There are 364 other days of the year when this could be brought up.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm asking if the op is accurate when it says that he voted.

I don't know if there was a vote to kill bin or not.

Was there?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Desperate semantics.

That just tells me that even the uninformed crowd like you know Biden is in trouble. The spin machine is in overdrive. Keep up the good work.

Why is it that every time trump supporters don't like what they hear that they repeat the same old tired lines?

I don't care if biden wins or loses. I'm not voting for him.

I would like to know if what the op says is true though.
Was there a vote to kill bin?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It’s not a vote decision was ultimately Obama’s. He took advice and Biden advised against it

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Do you trump supporters even read before you repeat these tired lines?
Are you just told to say these things no matter who your talking with?

I specifically said.

I don't agree with that counsel

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So who knows here in he will switch in a second as long as it is in his favor.

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As we all REMEMBER what happened on this somber date 19 years ago today...REMEMBER, too, that VP Joe Biden voted 'NO GO' when consulted by the President as to whether or not we should initiate the raid which would ultimately kill the man personally responsible for planning and executing the horrific attack on the WTC and the Pentagon.

That raid set back US relations with Pakistan - a vital ally in the war on terror - by decades, and it put a top secret stealth Black-hawk into the hands of a government that Washington had just annoyed mightily.

The remains of said Black Hawk were put into crates and shipped off to China, which has no doubt reverse engineered the technology by now. Giving them both the ability to deploy their own stealth vehicles and the information that they need to at-least partially defeat the technology.

Yes, Bin-Laden was killed, but at what price?

When WZ-10 with a stealth coating darken the sky over Taipei, like a swarm of angry locusts, we can thank the mission to kill an elderly Arab terrorist for giving the Chinese the technology to do it.

Bin Laden wasn't relevant any more. He was in hiding, and was out of the loop. Killing him didn't reduce the threat of terrorism in the slightest. If anything he should have been taken alive and put on trial. That's the American way. Or at least it should be. Justice, not revenge. Put him on trial, give him a chance to defend his actions, then send him down using the very system that he hated so much.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
I love how people choose to piss on the memory of so many who died in order to deliver a political punch. Very classy. There are 364 other days of the year when this could be brought up.

But it's more relevant on the anniversary.

Like how there were more movies about nuclear wars made at a time when nuclear war was a realistic possibility.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia is fighting like crazy to keep the "911" documents it has, under wraps.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Do you trump supporters even read before you repeat these tired lines?
Are you just told to say these things no matter who your talking with?

I specifically said.

I don't agree with that counsel

Yes, I read that. It still didn’t stop you from posting several excuses for him. Why?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I specifically said I do not agree with bidens counsel.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It’s not a vote decision was ultimately Obama’s. He took advice and Biden advised against it

Obama is smart enough to know not to listen to any suggestions Biden has...except for that one Joe had about using the Logan Act against Gen. Flynn.
...and THAT ONE bit him in the ass too.
edit on 12-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Osama was dead of kidney failure long before the supposed raid, wasn't he?

The funny thing was, when the raid happened nobody on the right believed it but now it suits your narrative there was a raid and Biden was opposed to it?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Did he actually vote no though? Was there a vote?

Or did he only counsel the potus on what he thought was best to do.
I don't agree with that counsel but I also don't see anything wrong with him doing so.

At that point bin was a weak sick old man. The kill was done for the headlines.

We should have got him during bush jr time as potus. That's when it really mattered.

The story was done for the headlines and they even made a movie about it Zero Dark Thirty.

But it was only a story, because OBL died a natural death and was buried in December 2001.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Osama was dead of kidney failure long before the supposed raid, wasn't he?

The funny thing was, when the raid happened nobody on the right believed it but now it suits your narrative there was a raid and Biden was opposed to it?

I don't recall anyone I knew "on the right" not cheering and giving kudos to Obama for killing OBL.

It was about the only good thing the guy did for this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join