It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the dems/Biden followers accept a trump victory?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

I'm pretty sure she isn't American.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: walkinghomer
This is nonsense. I support Biden and will vote for him. If he loses, President Trump is my President and I will accept it. I didn't vote for Hillary because I thought she was a shoo-in. When she lost, I accepted it and laughed a little at how embarrassed she must have felt. At the moment, I honestly believe President Trump will be re-elected because of the silent majority and due to the BLM protest (which i'm somewhat against). There's also another part of me that believes Trump will be leading election night but will lose once the mail-in votes come in. This worries me as it could lead to civil war

Not all Democrats fit into your little bubble

Why do you support Biden? Without mentioning Trump at all, I would like to know since you seem like a decent guy.

I have a lot of conservative values but I cannot get over Trump the person. When he was running against Hillary, I thought he wasn't qualified to be President. He has delivered on some of his promises which I do like but Trump the person still bothers me. There are policies that I don't like as well but its mostly the things he says and the way he says it.

1. His deep hatred for President Obama and birther thing bothers me
2. His views on statues and monuments. I don't agree with BLM and the protesters destroying statues of former presidents etc. But I don't think status of confederate leaders who are being maintained by tax payers who some are African Americans should be displayed in public. Put them in a museum but not on public display.
3. His comment about "I like people who weren't captured". This is low and speaks to the person he is
4. His constant lies on everything. I know politicians lie but his blatant lies makes me dislike him even more
5. His comment about they're coming for your suburbs.
6. I find him to be very divisive and not uniting the nation
7. He doesn't take the blame for anything. He's the President and anything happening under his watch is his responsibility. He takes the good and the bad. The corona virus response is his, the bad economy is his, the riot is his. He needs to take responsibility

That's all i really care to list right now.
Edit to add. I do believe Biden can heal the nation and bring us together and return some of the norms.
edit on 11-9-2020 by walkinghomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Edit to add. I do believe Biden can heal the nation and bring us together and return some of the norms.

How?

If I disagree with larger government, more controling government, how is Biden going to unite me to your cause?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

This is nonsense. I support Biden and will vote for him. If he loses, President Trump is my President and I will accept it. I didn't vote for Hillary because I thought she was a shoo-in. When she lost, I accepted it and laughed a little at how embarrassed she must have felt. At the moment, I honestly believe President Trump will be re-elected because of the silent majority and due to the BLM protest (which i'm somewhat against). There's also another part of me that believes Trump will be leading election night but will lose once the mail-in votes come in. This worries me as it could lead to civil war

Not all Democrats fit into your little bubble

Why do you support Biden? Without mentioning Trump at all, I would like to know since you seem like a decent guy.

I have a lot of conservative values but I cannot get over Trump the person. When he was running against Hillary, I thought he wasn't qualified to be President. He has delivered on some of his promises which I do like but Trump the person still bothers me. There are policies that I don't like as well but its mostly the things he says and the way he says it.

1. His deep hatred for President Obama and birther thing bothers me
2. His views on statues and monuments. I don't agree with BLM and the protesters destroying statues of former presidents etc. But I don't think status of confederate leaders who are being maintained by tax payers who some are African Americans should be displayed in public. Put them in a museum but not on public display.
3. His comment about "I like people who weren't captured". This is low and speaks to the person he is
4. His constant lies on everything. I know politicians lie but his blatant lies makes me dislike him even more
5. His comment about they're coming for your suburbs.
6. I find him to be very divisive and not uniting the nation
7. He doesn't take the blame for anything. He's the President and anything happening under his watch is his responsibility. He takes the good and the bad. The corona virus response is his, the bad economy is his, the riot is his. He needs to take responsibility

That's all i really care to list right now.

And you did exactly what I asked you not to do. Re-read my previous post.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Who care if they accept anything.

They can get rekt.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Seeing how 100% of Joe Hiden' voters were Hillary voters in 2016, no.

The pedo supporters still haven't accepted the 2016 loss.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Do you want your grandkids growing up in a communist wasteland with forced vaccinations and God knows what else? Vote red

a reply to: Zrtst

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The main reason they won't accept it is because they are being brainwashed into thinking they shouldn't

Just like the "corona response" narrative...

He banned flights from china in January, and biden called him racist and xenophobic

In February, pelosi told everyone to cone down to Chinatown.

In march, fauci said masks don't work, and going on a cruise was ok.

Trump brought in hospital ships, that were never used.

Meanwhile, certain govenors put covid positive patients into nursing homes and killed tens of thousands.

Evidence now is showing that lockdowns and masks do way more harm than good.

USA is 12th in deaths per million...not 1st

Even fauci said trump listened to and followed the "experts" advice.

a reply to: walkinghomer

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
It’s been the question multiple times will Trump accept his loss, but of course we know he went on to win 2016 and the dems went on to not accept their loss. Rhetoric is reaching a fever pitch and the country seems ready to go off. They’ve done a lot of prep work for something big to happen.

Will you dem supporters accept a loss again and try your best candidate in 4 more years which is the fairest system the world has seen to date? Will joe and camp accept a loss? I don’t see how Pelosi has positioned the dems for anything but all out conflict.

Are you kidding? they still haven't accepted 2016.

So, the answer is obviously no.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

I do believe Biden can heal the nation and bring us together and return some of the norms.

Yeah as I also do. Right after he disarms us he'll reunite us in the
FEMA camps. Where we'll be clothed and housed long term for "Re
education" or in short term. Short for extermination.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Again with the fallacy of a national popular vote??

Shame to say it, but that's utterly without meaning.

Go state by state...who wins there? I do believe Trump did. Too bad, so sad, get over it. I did.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wow...........are you in for a rough 4 years.a reply to: underwerks

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I don't think either side is going to accept the other side winning. That's what is so dangerous about this situation.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Almost 60% of the country didn't vote in the last election. The turn out was lower than expected .

The "silent majority" are people who honestly don't care as much about social issues as they do being left alone. They don't vote....normally. They don't discuss politics because drawing lines in sand over liars is folly. And it's not Trump that is getting them annoyed.

Also...so He lost by a couple million votes. Using your logic though---way more of this country wanted him in office than Hillary. The counties won paint a much truer picture of his appeal. Which is exactly why the left rolled out the full court press on the electoral college. Those founding fathers and their pesky concerns about big population centers driving policies for a entire country as all

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Considering the news is now out that Biden is already assembling his legal team to fight on election day.

I'd say the safe bet is that they won't accept the results.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You win most disillusioned post of the thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Don’t allow the dems to hold your vote hostage or anyone else. Vote how you choose and fight the power. If you bow, will you truly be making life better for your grandkids?

a reply to: Zrtst

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

and the dems went on to not accept their loss.

Bosh.

Before the election in 16 Trump made claims that he would lose because the election was rigged against him.
He won.

At that time, did Obama refuse to leave the office? Did Obama hold up the change of power because of the rigging that Trump had claimed would happen? Was there any voting scandal brought forth by the Dems?

None that I can recall

Now, 4 years later, Trump is once again crying that the only way he can lose is if the elections are rigged against him. He has attacked the mode of voting and undermined an established method of voting in several states. He spreads confusion and made numerous comments on whether or not he will be willing to accept the vote. He has suggested postponing the vote as well.

There is no comparison between the hand over of power in 16 with the speculated change of power now should he loose. None.

Really? Why do you play whataboutisms and deny the Democrats guilt? Do you mean to state they are accepting Donald trump as their president? Because it seems like you are trying to make the arguement that it’s trump not accepting results.

You are trying to insert a false narrative that’s been disproved by anyone with their eyes open. Shameful, I thought you were better.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Except he kept his promises to those who elected him, he did exactly what he said he would do and more, THAT is why he will be re-elected. Con artists don't keep their promises.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join