It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the dems/Biden followers accept a trump victory?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Koolaid drinkers love orange, drink up Trumpsters!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Says the guy voting for the 47 year veteran politician with no accomplishments under his belt. We’re gonna need a bigger straw for the amount of kool-aid you drink.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think they’ve already accepted that President Trump is going to win

Hence the pathetic desperation and wanton criminal behaviour they’re displaying

They’ve already lost and they’re pissed!

The majority of Americans support him, that’s plain to see. The words “popular vote” won’t be spoken by any leftists for the next four years.
He definitely has the popular vote this time around, no doubt about it
edit on 11 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Even if Biden is elected, I have it on good authority that the rioting and # won't stop.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Tang...the astronaut’s drink...that’s orange, right?

Just cause you have had a lifetime of over watered, no sugar purple drank is no reason to take it out on Trump and his Tang drinkers.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This country was founded on insurrection.
Freedom is defying authority.

Who would you have sided with if you lived in Boston during the tea party?

The domestic terrorists or the British?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is nonsense. I support Biden and will vote for him. If he loses, President Trump is my President and I will accept it. I didn't vote for Hillary because I thought she was a shoo-in. When she lost, I accepted it and laughed a little at how embarrassed she must have felt. At the moment, I honestly believe President Trump will be re-elected because of the silent majority and due to the BLM protest (which i'm somewhat against). There's also another part of me that believes Trump will be leading election night but will lose once the mail-in votes come in. This worries me as it could lead to civil war

Not all Democrats fit into your little bubble

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That’s an outstanding story bruh.
Did you hear Hillary tell Biden not to concede when he loses?
Have you heard Hillary on numerous occasions, come up with every BS excuse on why she lost?
Did you hear all the Leftists before the election in 2016 say Trump must accept losing, that he is a threat to democracy if he doesn’t?
We have seen who the threat to democracy is, Every. #ing. Day since then.
The con artist, sleight of hand, shell game Democrats.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

Not even a close comparison but I would have sided with my country, they were not domestic terrorists anyway.
They were patriots that fought for a cause that went way deeper then anything these clowns are doing.
Comparing them to the founding fathers of our country is a slap to the face of those men.
These domestic terrorists now are not choosing to side with their country, they are against this country.
edit on 11-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Rob808

I doubt it.

The majority of people in America don’t want him as President, hate his abhorrent attitude, and see him for the con artist he truly is. Then you have the people gullible enough to believe that he’s someone other than the person he’s been his entire life.

They call themselves the “silent majority”. When in reality they’re nothing more than a loud minority. He lost the popular vote last time, and he’ll no doubt lose it this time.

You're not American are you? B fore I go into how you know what "most" Americans want, I'd thought I'd ask...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

I prefer trumps koolaid to Biden's drain cleaner...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Are you even from america?

Hillary was 90 percent certain to win according to all the polls as of the day of the election in 2016, and still lost to trump. Pardon if I don't agree with your majority of Americans assertion.

We have an electoral college for a reason. Popular vote has never elected an American president. It is the electoral college's job for good reason.

Would you have the 15 most populace counties in America decide every national election? Because that is what you would get with popular vote.

The majority of the 13 colonies would never have signed up to be ruled by the 3 most populace. Hence we have the electoral college.

The fact that America is not a democracy and is in fact a constitutional republic is a result of how our national elections are conducted.

I'm sure the fact that all 15 of the most populace counties in America happen to be Democrat strongholds plays no part in the continual assaults against the electoral college.

Go look up what our founders thought of a democratic government and why they chose a republic instead or, just parrot ignorant talking points from the leftist media.

Either way you are wrong, and either never took an American civics class or are not an American.

Which is it?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Sorry Mr. Razor, I don't listen to either of the Clintons. Have you not read where I have, numerous times, stated that I changed my almost 40 year Republican registration to the Democrat Party in 16 so that I could vote against her in the primaries??

And sure, the Dems have pissed and moaned from day one of this clowns tenure but they did hand over the reigns without a squabble. Obama sat with him and shook his hand as I recall. No if's and or buts, it was a smooth transition.

Is that what Trump is promising? I don't think so. He is threatening to question every ballot that is cast. And you can bet your bottom dollar that he will not contest any ballot cast in his favor because, ......

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

a reply to: RazorV66And sure, the Dems have pissed and moaned from day one of this clowns tenure but they did hand over the reigns without a squabble. Obama sat with him and shook his hand as I recall. No if's and or buts, it was a smooth transition.

Lol, you think the transition was a televised handshake. That's the best one this week!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Zero chance of them accepting it, they still havent accepted 2016 and nothing I have seen says they will accept a 2020 victory they would rather burn the country to the ground than admit they suck at crafting a message to get the plebians on board.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

I don't know, and here's the kicker -- NEITHER DO YOU! Do you know why? Neither of us lived then, neither know what it was like to live then, so neither of us has that experience or those passions or reasons to have made that choice.

We each know where we'd like to think we fall, but we can't really know.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Dude, When Trump wins, If you are in a large Dem run city I would suggest investing in plywood and other goods to board up your homes and take a vacation in the country starting the night of the election for about a week.

There will be a huge push for civil unrest.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
These post are stupid Trump wins he president another 4 years simple as that any one who does not like that can wine and cry for that four years if they wish But that wont change the fact Trump will be president .

What i dont get is why any of you acre at all what Hillary did 4 YEARS back ?
Or how she cryed all that time ? Why is that o important to YOU ?

You do know Millions of Democrats voted for trump because they thought she was a bad choice .

Heck I have seen Democrats posting here how they will vote for Trump .
Frankly Trump sucks so Does Biden But because I think Trump sucks You guys say I want the country to fall .

If you think Democrats are bad you should go repeat what You post here in the bathroom mirror

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
This is nonsense. I support Biden and will vote for him. If he loses, President Trump is my President and I will accept it. I didn't vote for Hillary because I thought she was a shoo-in. When she lost, I accepted it and laughed a little at how embarrassed she must have felt. At the moment, I honestly believe President Trump will be re-elected because of the silent majority and due to the BLM protest (which i'm somewhat against). There's also another part of me that believes Trump will be leading election night but will lose once the mail-in votes come in. This worries me as it could lead to civil war

Not all Democrats fit into your little bubble

Why do you support Biden? Without mentioning Trump at all, I would like to know since you seem like a decent guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join