It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the dems/Biden followers accept a trump victory?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

The Dems will never accept a Trump victory.

I will never accept a Biden victory. No one should ever again accept the results of hacked and fraudulent elections.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I doubt it.

The majority of people in America don’t want him as President, hate his abhorrent attitude, and see him for the con artist he truly is. Then you have the people gullible enough to believe that he’s someone other than the person he’s been his entire life.

They call themselves the “silent majority”. When in reality they’re nothing more than a loud minority. He lost the popular vote last time, and he’ll no doubt lose it this time.

Since the popular vote doesn't decide the election who gives a rip?

Interestingly though..
Remove california from the vote count and trump wins the popular vote..

It's like the majority of the remaining states want trump.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's stuff like this that makes us think they won't.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I doubt it.

The majority of people in America don’t want him as President, hate his abhorrent attitude, and see him for the con artist he truly is. Then you have the people gullible enough to believe that he’s someone other than the person he’s been his entire life.

They call themselves the “silent majority”. When in reality they’re nothing more than a loud minority. He lost the popular vote last time, and he’ll no doubt lose it this time.

Fortunately for the country, the popular vote is irrelevant.

He may, or may not take the popular vote, but the electoral college is all that matters.

Anyway, I'll take an abrasive loose cannon, that gets things done, over a senile career pol, that has zero convictions, and can't even take questions without someone putting "his" answers up on a teleprompter.

That's not even getting into his odd sniffing and touching behavior.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
They didn't accept Hillary's loss so why would they accept Biden's loss ? 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
😆😆

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It's stuff like this that makes us think they won't.

I remember that.
What a psycho hissy fit from the deranged cult member.
Didn’t that asshole get fired too?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Hillary Clinton said under no circumstances should Biden concede Election Night, and Democrats should plan for weeks and months of litigation and ballot fights.

It is amazing how the left can flip flop 180 degrees all the time and they never call them on it. It is so bad that I don't think anyone even cares anymore on their side as long as the narrative is in their favor for the moment. Hillary screams that Trump should concede quickly when she thought she would win and now she is like don't do it Joe no matter what. The funny part is Joe is even worst...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I doubt it.

If you're wrong on Nov. 4th will you admit it? I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Remember how when Obama was first elected there were big predictions of widespread violence from the right because they were so racist they would never accept a black man as president?

Yeah ... how'd that work out? Sure there was the TEA Party, but as I recall it protested policy, not the mere fact that Obama was in office.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
They still haven't accepted that they lost in 2016 and have been acting like spoiled brats ever since. Why would anyone expect it to be different this time around? If anything, it'll be worse.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: HalWesten

Remember how when Obama was first elected there were big predictions of widespread violence from the right because they were so racist they would never accept a black man as president?

Yeah ... how'd that work out? Sure there was the TEA Party, but as I recall it protested policy, not the mere fact that Obama was in office.

Yep. All those people killed and cities destroyed by the right... oh, wait.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Yep. All those people killed and cities destroyed by the right... oh, wait.

Even today...Everything going on with the rioting, killing, burning etc is about 99% alt left or other groups riding the left's coattail right now. The Moderate right/left are going to work taking care of their families...lol Hell most of the killing is the left killing the left and the left burning and looting left owned businesses..since the vast majority of the right just isn't going to play until the left leaves the sh!t cities then it will get real for them from their LARPing.

edit on 11-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
No they wont accept the results. That being said, I am faced with a conundrum. I have a family, including grand children. Do I vote for Trump, knowing the violence and havoc that will occur in 2020-21, which may spill over to endanger my loved ones? I hate the fact that it is a hostage situation then, but I have more than myself to worry about.
So I would never vote for Biden or any other dem...Should i abstain from voting for a President and vote for the other representatives on the ballot?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm torn.

I wanna see Trump lose because the highlight reel of Trump supporters looking like 2016 Clinton supporters after a loss is too tempting.

Also wanna see Biden lose, so that the cities burn down and Trump becomes more dictator like in trying to install order.

Here's what nobody seems to understand and it's actually very funny: YOU LOSE NO MATTER WHAT

I do feel like Trump is a better bet if you want to activate an extinction level event . Nuclear war and global warming don't look right without the orange.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

There is no guarantee it will end even if you vote Democrat. Instead, the violence just might move into state-sanctioned oppression and discrimination. In other words, you may not be saving anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Lol, nonsense. The only ones that hate him are the ones glued to their hate generating screens spreading terrorist propoganda 24/7.
News stations are currently a viable target for attack due to their. continued terrorism propoganda and

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Also wanna see Biden lose, so that the cities burn down and Trump becomes more dictator like in trying to install order.

So he would be a dictator if he attempted to install law and order again?
Peaceful protests are one thing but I would have no problem with him putting down the domestic terrorists insurrection.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Insignifi cant

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

and the dems went on to not accept their loss.

Bosh.

Before the election in 16 Trump made claims that he would lose because the election was rigged against him.
He won.

At that time, did Obama refuse to leave the office? Did Obama hold up the change of power because of the rigging that Trump had claimed would happen? Was there any voting scandal brought forth by the Dems?

None that I can recall

Now, 4 years later, Trump is once again crying that the only way he can lose is if the elections are rigged against him. He has attacked the mode of voting and undermined an established method of voting in several states. He spreads confusion and made numerous comments on whether or not he will be willing to accept the vote. He has suggested postponing the vote as well.

There is no comparison between the hand over of power in 16 with the speculated change of power now should he loose. None.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join