It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the dems/Biden followers accept a trump victory?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It’s been the question multiple times will Trump accept his loss, but of course we know he went on to win 2016 and the dems went on to not accept their loss. Rhetoric is reaching a fever pitch and the country seems ready to go off. They’ve done a lot of prep work for something big to happen.

Will you dem supporters accept a loss again and try your best candidate in 4 more years which is the fairest system the world has seen to date? Will joe and camp accept a loss? I don’t see how Pelosi has positioned the dems for anything but all out conflict.
edit on 11-9-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
No.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

No. I dumped facebook because the lib lunatics making menacing comments about Trump and didnt want to be connected to idiots. These people say the types of things I would have expected to find secret service visited them or they should have been v&. It has become progressively worse in the past year. Not afraid IRL if they came to my house to confront me but dont need that in my life. They will not take Trump's re-election lightly.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Nope they will not accept it.
Hell, they still haven’t accepted the 2016 humiliation of their almost anointed Queen Hillary.
This one will really stick in their craw when they lose again after all their attempts to oust Trump in the last 4 years.
The hysterical hit pieces have already started and expect them to continue until election day.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
How can you have a hardy session of screaming at the sky while being suffocated by a mask?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Don't Count on it .... Even if they say they will ...

They never thought she would lose ....

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
They didn't accept his first win yet. Why would they accept another victory by him?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The answer to your OP question is clear and unequivocal. Trump could win by a good margin and the Democrats won't accept it, you can see it in all the ways they are fantasizing in the mainstream media about the ways Trump won't accept it if he loses. It is a sort of fantasy projection of their own plans to not accept the outcome of the election if they lose again.

The Democrats are very openly and publicly "war gaming" and have plans to take over the streets if Trump wins.

Hillary has openly said that Biden should never concede, regardless of the results.

There have been several threads that go into great detail about the plans the Democrats have if Trump wins. All of them entail a coup and a take over by violent means.

Here are articles discussing this issue:
www.nysun.com...

Relatedly, the left might portray an outcome in which Mr. Trump legitimately wins as somehow illegitimate. Protesters may take to the streets in an effort to force Mr. Trump to step down. If those protests become violent, Mr. Trump may call out federal law enforcement personnel — or even military police — to maintain order. It could end in bloodshed.

newbostonpost.com...

remember, there’s already bloodshed in the streets, and plenty of Democrats already didn’t accept the outcome the last time around.

www.nysun.com...

If you think urban rioting, looting, or “peaceful protesting” is disruptive now, imagine how much worse it may get if President Trump wins a narrow re-election victory.

legalinsurrection.com...

Hillary Clinton said under no circumstances should Biden concede Election Night, and Democrats should plan for weeks and months of litigation and ballot fights.

Here are articles discussing the "war games" held by Democrats/government officials/anti-Trump Republicans discussing the possible need for a coup:
www.bostonglobe.com...
www.nationalreview.com...

The Democrats are PLANNING on violence in the streets if Trump wins and they have made no bones about their plans to implement a coup.

In preparation Democrats have spent the last 4 years terrorizing conservatives or anyone who dares to speak of Trump in a nice way. They have doxed, social media bullied, insisted on the firing, destroyed businesses, of anyone who dares to publicly say something positive about Trump. They have even violently beat those with a red ballcap on. They have taken to the streets and destroyed cities to show the power they hold in the US. They are hoping their 4 years of bullying and reign of terror have terrorized previous Trump voters into submission. So if they lose I shudder to think of their reaction which we will all have to endure.

edit on 9/11/20 by The2Billies because: addition of links and quotes

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Dont really have a choice unless they impeach him I guess. And yes i could see it happening again

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
How can you have a hardy session of screaming at the sky while being suffocated by a mask?

Touche' Ahabstar. Stay well!✌️

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I doubt it.

The majority of people in America don’t want him as President, hate his abhorrent attitude, and see him for the con artist he truly is. Then you have the people gullible enough to believe that he’s someone other than the person he’s been his entire life.

They call themselves the “silent majority”. When in reality they’re nothing more than a loud minority. He lost the popular vote last time, and he’ll no doubt lose it this time.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think the majority of people in America don’t want him as President, When in reality we’re nothing more than a loud minority.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I doubt it.

The majority of people in America don’t want him as President, hate his abhorrent attitude, and see him for the con artist he truly is. Then you have the people gullible enough to believe that he’s someone other than the person he’s been his entire life.

They call themselves the “silent majority”. When in reality they’re nothing more than a loud minority. He lost the popular vote last time, and he’ll no doubt lose it this time.

We shall see.

We have been terrorized into silence the last 4 years and people who have been terrorized with doxing, social media bullying, being fired for supporting Trump, having a business destroyed are not happy people. Quiet maybe.

Most of us refuse to talk to pollsters or even anyone who hates Trump. I refuse to talk politics with any of my friends I know are Democrats. I won't tell them anything for fear they will tell someone who will try to dox, harass, bully or even beat me. This is the modus operandi of Democrats these days.

So you may think "everyone" or the "majority" are Democrats and hate Trump, at least that is what CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times, etc. tell you 24/7. Just remember that conservatives know they will be harassed or even beaten if they speak up because it happens nearly daily in the US. These silent people are more angry and more likely to express their anger by voting than you realize. It just may be the people you know who are "silent" conservatives are terrified to tell you out of fear because of the way Democrats feel free to treat conservatives and are supported by the media in their terrorizing of conservatives on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I doubt it.

Reality just sent you a postcard.

It said, "Wish you were here."

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If the shoe was on the other foot ...

... and Kamala was standing in front of Republicans.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I doubt it.

The majority of people in America don’t want him as President

That's not what losing the popular vote means.

On the other hand, we do know a lot of people voting for Biden don't want him as president, so it's safe to say a majority of people in America don't want Biden as president.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Of course they won't accept it, LOL Any means necessary !!! has been the only Dems party platform since day one of Trump being elected. Instead of going to work and working with the President, they have fought against him tooth and nail and have tried to remove and discredit him constantly. So much so that it's hardened persons that would have likely dropped out of supporting him because it's so over the top and many times without merit. My extended family used to be dyed in wool democrats, LOL and hated Trump virtually everyone of them now vote Republican with many of the holdouts because of the left's many fiascos since Trump's been elected.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
To answer the OP, no they won't accept it. We've already seen their plan. Trump will be the winner on election night. Then they will keep "finding" votes over the ensuing weeks until Biden takes the lead.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I doubt it.

That’s funny.
Most people hate the Dems and their rioting, terrorist supporters and their abhorrent behavior and see them for the con artists they really are.
Then you have the gullible people like you who are DUMB enough to believe they want to help America.
You won’t make it another 4 years and I am happy for that.
edit on 11-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join