It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bidens Ties to China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Why doesn't the media do the slightest investigation into Biden and his ties to China? Anything that Trump could have possibly done is always investigated 24/7. To form a narative that Trump is the same as known corrupt Democrats. Even if Trump has done something good the media always try's to spin it against Trump. It's obvious to anyone but a moron. The video below shows some of the Biden's links to China and how they have enriched themselves by selling Joe's influence.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
That is rhetorical right?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
When trump wins in November our first amendment needs to be revisited and our media needs reform to include a licensing board.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I could only watch 25 minutes of it.
To understand the Chinese way of life the way of thinking and the way of survival one must understand one thing and this one thing is you'll have to forgive me if any of you are married to Chinese or have close Chinese friends or have business dealings with the Chinese but this is a fact.
You just don't know what the Chinese are thinking of that is a well-known fact.
What is the fact that I've noticed by listening to that video is that we have a sellout of the American interests and its security by the Obama administration unfortunately I feel our current president president Trump his hands are tied for some reason I'm not too sure why but his hands are tied and I say this because she's given a 1.3 billion dollar farm deals I actually have not too for sure the exact amount of the farm bill actually is at the current time but I really feel it's just it's very true the world is full of trickery and we're all getting suckered into it

I guess it really doesn't matter who's in charge in the oval office anymore Chinese have already bought most of the strategic locations around the world have 99 year leases it's like oh Russia Russia Russia but being all blindsided no joke of me and all blindsided by this no wonder why we can get $1,200 stimulus check for not working $600 a week for not working it's like back then Bush gave everybody $300 first and then he went to war with Iraq it's all history repeating itself.

Biden is bought and paid for it by the Chinese government and that is mim's Street talk for tonight.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
When trump wins in November our first amendment needs to be revisited and our media needs reform to include a licensing board.

Absolutely NOT !

I don't want ANYONE in Washington to even THINK about altering the Constitution. We can barely get government to follow it now, screw giving them any ideas.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

You don’t see how the freedom of the press is being used to destroy the country from the inside?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The argument you're about to make is a slippery slope with no end, being orchestrated by the most corrupt people on Earth.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I know. The slipperiest of slopes and abuse is inevitable.
But the bad guys have found a fatal flaw in our system.
Give the people freedom of press, infiltrate their press and turn the people against each other thru libel and slander with no consequences.
The press has too much unchecked power.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

anything Joe can do trump can do better, no he cant, yes he can
anything trump can do joe can do better, no he cant, yes he can

as per usual do as politicians say not as they do, IMO thats ALL politicians, hypocrits with every word they say

trumps "ties" made in china

trumps china made in china

and to "cap" it all off

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

You bought some counter fit merchandise and think that's proof of Trump linked to China. I have one of those Red Hats and it's made in America.

Plus. Thanks to the Globalists that have been in power for so long. You almost can't buy anything that isn't made in China. That's the point. And who is the most likely to get us back in control of out destiny? Answer......Trump.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

i have never bought anything trump or biden related, i would never purchase anything to do with politics, i think every single politician in every country is a complete waste of space with less use than a kardashian.

If you wish to believe any of them are not hypocrits thats your choice, but in this case trump clearly had goods manufactured in china and so did ivanka, they only chose to reduce the numbers when caught out. its all about rich people getting richer, there are no morales in politics.

where your badges/merchandise if you like but not a single one cares about you other than when you put that X next to their name or when you spend your hard earned cash to make them richer while also advertizing them.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
You just don't know what the Chinese are thinking of that is a well-known fact.

I've had my fair share of dealings with ChinaChinese people and a better way to put it might be "Most Americans are not sufficiently aware of Chinese culture andor history to fully understand why China acts the way that it does".

Once you've become familiar with ChinaChinese culture, it's pretty obvious what Chinese people are thinking.

I've lost track of the number of times I've seen people on this message board and others making brash statements about China and its motives, who don't seem to have the slightest understanding of the situation, and who treat Chinese people like they were Russians from a cold war spy novel, or they treat the Chinese people and the Chinese government as separate entities that are at odds with each other.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You don’t see how the freedom of the press is being used to destroy the country from the inside?

Their isn't freedom in the press. Only censorship of patriots under the guise of protection. As if we can't figure it out for ourselves and we need the guidance of pedophile sicko crooks.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I've had my fair share of dealings with ChinaChinese people and a better way to put it might be "Most Americans are not sufficiently aware of Chinese culture andor history to fully understand why China acts the way that it does".

Trump seems to be more than aware and has taken proper actions. Unlike those before that sided with China for cash like Biden.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I know. The slipperiest of slopes and abuse is inevitable.
But the bad guys have found a fatal flaw in our system.
Give the people freedom of press, infiltrate their press and turn the people against each other thru libel and slander with no consequences.
The press has too much unchecked power.

I think they should simply not be allowed to market their information product as "news" unless it conforms to traditionally held standards of journalistic integrity.

Not saying they can't print it. Print whatever they want, but it should be illegal to misinform consumers by marketing their information product in a way that implies there will be journalistic integrity if there won't be.

I can't sell you an automobile with no wheels or motor can call it an automobile (I could call it something more accurate like a "kit" or "chassis".)

I shouldn't legally be able to sell you an information product that is improperly labeled either.

It's not abridgement of the freedom of speech or press. It's consumer rights.

Calling the swill they're selling "news" is false advertising. Plain and simple.

top topics

join