It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

I've been hearing rumors that the wingnuts of the right are trying to burn the left coast before elections. Several family members are saying that trucks with flags and Trump election signs were seen in the area around the time the fires started. Also heard lots of gun shots being fired and it's not hunting season.

Also... this feels very inconsistent with a large number of corroborated reports.

I can also tell you that truck driving and flag flying brethren in Estacada/Sandy/Boring/Oregon City/etc. have zero interest in burning down their neighborhoods to frame ANTIFA.

I get the angle, but you’re missing a huge piece of the puzzle here - these people work hard and appreciate their stuff. They take care of their properties and family. They protect said possessions at all costs.

No way the good ol’ boys down that way are lighting fires to frame ANTIFA, nor are they holding up people at gunpoint claiming to be ANTIFA.

Edit:

Again, take a simple look at this subject. Forget the media reports.

If you knew a group of people - ANTIFA - had been rioting, destroying personal property/businesses/federal property, diligently trying to eliminate law enforcement and openly stated they want to go cause hell (or burn down) in the suburbs... and people were getting arrested for arson... it doesn’t take a huge mental leap to look at these people as the most likely culprits.

ANTIFA isn’t a scapegoat folks, they’re anarchists.

Notice, is ANTIFA denying involvement? Are they calling for less destruction?

There’s your enemy, folks. If you don’t shut them down, your government will allow it to continue. And your house could be next.

So all trump supporters are from Oregon and would never wish to see their political enemies burn on the left coast, what a crock! I mean Don the con has been attacking these states and their elected officials since Washington confirmed the first covid cases!
edit on 12-9-2020 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Democrats new logo!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I've been hearing rumors that the wingnuts of the right are trying to burn the left coast before elections. Several family members are saying that trucks with flags and Trump election signs were seen in the area around the time the fires started. Also heard lots of gun shots being fired and it's not hunting season.

If those people won't take the pledge of allegence to BLM, Marxism and Antifa, then it's okay to shewt them.

Just look at Portland!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Also... this feels very inconsistent with a large number of corroborated reports.

I can also tell you that truck driving and flag flying brethren in Estacada/Sandy/Boring/Oregon City/etc. have zero interest in burning down their neighborhoods to frame ANTIFA.

I get the angle, but you’re missing a huge piece of the puzzle here - these people work hard and appreciate their stuff. They take care of their properties and family. They protect said possessions at all costs.

No way the good ol’ boys down that way are lighting fires to frame ANTIFA, nor are they holding up people at gunpoint claiming to be ANTIFA.

Edit:

Again, take a simple look at this subject. Forget the media reports.

If you knew a group of people - ANTIFA - had been rioting, destroying personal property/businesses/federal property, diligently trying to eliminate law enforcement and openly stated they want to go cause hell (or burn down) in the suburbs... and people were getting arrested for arson... it doesn’t take a huge mental leap to look at these people as the most likely culprits.

ANTIFA isn’t a scapegoat folks, they’re anarchists.

Notice, is ANTIFA denying involvement? Are they calling for less destruction?

There’s your enemy, folks. If you don’t shut them down, your government will allow it to continue. And your house could be next.

So all trump supporters are from Oregon and would never wish to see their political enemies burn on the left coast, what a crock! I mean Don the con has been attacking these states and their elected officials since Washington confirmed the first covid cases!

Still waiting on your response as to where these folks are located...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You guys are so eager to shoot and kill people that you make up a completely baseless lie that the non-existent terrorist group antifa is starting these horrific fires. If it is arson, then put them on trial and we can find out if they are affiliated with any anarchist group. If there is some group or organization that is starting these then let them face the full extent of the law. At this point we have no idea which of these fires was started by arsonists and we have no idea who started them so just chill out and stop. Stop trying to start a civil war by deceiving others on your completely speculative arguments.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just look for the trucks with out of state plates, and yahoo's with guns!

edit on 12-9-2020 by AlaskanDad because: I gave up trying to get quotes right

edit on 12-9-2020 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Good post, good reasoning, but one slight problem:

It's not going to get any better unless Antifa are all rounded up and removed from society, to the very last supporter.

Face it: Antifa have been emboldened by the lack of prosecution in the cities, where they pretty much have free reign. Even if they are arrested, it is the police who get into trouble for arresting them while the local DAs refuse to press charges. They're out by morning, sometimes so fast they can return to the same riot while it is still going on. They have come to expect this treatment, but they seem to be running out of things to burn.

So they move out to the country. But the country has guns and will gladly use them if needed, and the rural law enforcement is actually going to arrest them without consequence in most cases. So they have to work stealthily by setting wildfires. The really terrifying part is that these local leaders know what's going on, but they are again covering for Antifa by claiming it's all due to Global Warming and Donald Trump.

We've even had some posters in this thread claiming the exact same thing.

In short, all this coverup is doing, despite the best intentions in the world, is delaying the inevitable. America will burn until America decides it has burned enough. Then it'll either bleed to water the Tree of Liberty, or that tree will burn as well.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
You guys are so eager to shoot and kill people that you make up a completely baseless lie that the non-existent terrorist group antifa is starting these horrific fires. If it is arson, then put them on trial and we can find out if they are affiliated with any anarchist group. If there is some group or organization that is starting these then let them face the full extent of the law. At this point we have no idea which of these fires was started by arsonists and we have no idea who started them so just chill out and stop. Stop trying to start a civil war by deceiving others on your completely speculative arguments.

We could also look at the past 105 days of Antifa and BLM trying to burn buildings down in Portland, but that might make sense, so maybe not.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

so just chill out and stop.

No.

Stop trying to start a civil war

Not starting one, but I damn sure plan on finishing one.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

When did you buy one of these?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Again we have no idea who started those either. I have not seen one article or reputable source stating exactly who has started those and what, if any, group they represent. It is all baseless speculation and it should stop. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
you have literally no facts to back up anything. a reply to: Krakatoa

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

you have literally no facts to back up anything. a reply to: Krakatoa

Please read the darn thread and all the news reports, including the one that involves the arsonist that was live streaming himself when he was caught. And the arsonist that was caught (and who was proven to be one of the ANTIFA rioters int he past) and had his home investigated to find ANTIFA paraphernalia, weapons, and fireworks.

I repeat...when did you buy one of these blinders? And more importantly, why?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Again we have no idea who started those either. I have not seen one article or reputable source stating exactly who has started those and what, if any, group they represent. It is all baseless speculation and it should stop. a reply to: DBCowboy

We have video of the past 4 months of Antifa and BLM starting fires in Portland.

If you're still in denial, then that's on you, Skipper.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't think those were actual BLM and actual antifa just means anti fascist and it is not an actual group. Whoever does this burning and looting has not claimed to or been claimed to represent any group as far as i have seen. You are just trying to push a pre-conceived narrative. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
well if you are a man of war then do your thing. You could instead just be kind to others, accept that others perspectives may be different from yours, try to see where they are coming from, but I guess to you it is better to kill then try and make peace. a reply to: TheRedneck

edit on 12-9-2020 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I don't think those were actual BLM and actual antifa just means anti fascist and it is not an actual group. Whoever does this burning and looting has not claimed to or been claimed to represent any group as far as i have seen. You are just trying to push a pre-conceived narrative. a reply to: DBCowboy

Dear Lord, you took the Tide Pod challenge, didn't you.

Your post is so full of denial and fecal matter that really, a diaper full of poop in no way compares to your post.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Where has BLM claimed responsiblity? I have not sen any profiles on anyone charged with this rioting. BLM is about equality in the system. Burning and looting is a separate thing. Those responsible should face charges. Society is the root cause. Fix the problem of inequality and watch the riots disappear. The alternative, brute force, there are no winners, the anger grows and nothing gets solved. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

When you start a post with “I don’t think” that means the rest is entirely a subjective, op-Ed commentary.

So, keep thinking as you do. Just don’t be shocked when 911 wont help you or when tides shift and it’s your house that might be burnt to the ground.

You’re playing for the wrong team. I promise you.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Sorry but your beginning to not make sense. If you believe that antifa is a myth, then what harm does it do to blame them for starting the fires? Would you be just as upset if say Pan the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks was being blamed for starting the fires?

On the other hand, people have been getting arrested for starting many of these fires. Some of these people in multiple states are in fact using the same techniques and devices to start the fires. In one case that I know of a map was recovered that had points to hit some already on fire, some not on fire yet. In another case the person arrested had a lot of antifa propaganda materials in their apartment to choke a goat. So is evidence now as "baseless" as facts are?

This is shaping up to be an undeclared Civil War.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join