It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Haven't we had enough of ANTIFA literally burning America up, sounds like domestic terrorism.
Time to ban them and brand them what they really are. In this case it's also environmental terrorism.

Trump should be doing more to stop this, surprised he isn't, it's his rural supporters being being burned out.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Maybe because law enforcement have found absolutely zero evidence to support the narrative.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
See now did you notice that the rioting has stopped since the fires have started? So therefore it must be the Patriots who started them to stop the rioting. They said they will do whatever it takes to stop it! Bonus you can blame ANTIFA!

For those who are not aware, the above is sarcasm. It's easy to claim any wild conspiracy without proof.

From the reports of the people arrested so far, they seem like fire bugs and idiots. There are obviously fires in multiple states. It's horrific but at this point we appear to have nature and stupid people, not some massive plot.

edit on 12-9-2020 by frogs453 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

From the reports of the people arrested so far, they seem like fire bugs and idiots. There are obviously fires in multiple states. It's horrific but at this point we appear to have nature and stupid people, not some massive plot.

You are so right because massive plots are ridiculous when coincidence
goes to infinity.

LMAO

Now that's SARC/

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Since I've been personally affected by these fires. . . . if it is found that an Antifa Marxist did this, I will become somewhat irate.

Maybe even to the point of actual anger.

Just to note, when I become slightly, marginally, irritated I tend to aim for testicles.

The alt-news scene suggests that he was an arsonist who happened to be a member of BLM, and that the two things aren't related. There doesn't seem to be any kind of plot or conspiracy, he's just a regular run of the mill psycho that likes to burn stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: frogs453

You are so right because massive plots are ridiculous when coincidence
goes to infinity.

LMAO

Now that's SARC/

Thing is, people have deliberately set fires during fire season for generations. Long before these crazy leftists existed.

What's more likely that this is some kind of grand conspiracy by leftists to burn down their own state and destroy their own communities, that's come out of literally nowhere ... or that some of the arsonists that we know have always existed happen to support a left wing ideology?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok, this changes things for many people when this gets out.

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
This article is from June of this year.

www.nbcnews.com...

"Antifa members have threatened our town and said that they're going to burn everything and to kill white people, basically."

I am not sure if Klamath Falls is on fire or if it's close to the locations that are, but I'm sure someone that lives near can advise.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yes, get your head out of the lies and look around to see if Scientist with hard data are out there proving the CNN Climate Change is a Hoax.

The Earth makes the Climate, is the science.

We piss in our cornflakes but we don't affect climate more than one Giant Volcano if you will study the science instead of regurgitate lies from CNN and the enemedia.

I love the Earth and am a longtime greenie and this post are the facts.

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Hurricanes have also been down to, but it doesn't take many to make a big splash, especially when you have more people living in the hurricane zones like with tornados.

Hurricanes down?
It's the first season in history that three storms have formed on or before June 1st. Cristobal became the earliest third Atlantic storm on record following Tropical Storm Arthur and Tropical Storm Bertha.

Just this August, the Gulf of Mexico had a possibility of hosting 2 named Hurricanes simultaneously, Marco and Laura. Something that has never happened before.

A reason I left Houston after Hurricane Harvey is because extreme weather will be the norm one day.

Get ready to hear the phrases record breaking, once in a generation and has never happened before more and more from your news sources as much as you're conditioned to hearing our thoughts and prayers and our condolences go out to the family.

It will flood in areas that aren't used to flooding, areas in the southwest will go into extreme drought and all these compounding problems will spark a new American migration.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What's more likely that this is some kind of grand conspiracy by leftists to burn down their own state and destroy their own communities,

Yeah that's a tuff one. And nobody claimed what state they were
from.

But where do you come up with this GRAND CONSPIRACY crap?
It's arson. lol
edit on 12-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Since I've been personally affected by these fires. . . . if it is found that an Antifa Marxist did this, I will become somewhat irate.

Just to note, when I become slightly, marginally, irritated I tend to aim for testicles.

The alt-news scene suggests that he was an arsonist who happened to be a member of BLM, and that the two things aren't related. There doesn't seem to be any kind of plot or conspiracy, he's just a regular run of the mill psycho that likes to burn stuff.

For months we've seen nightly, Antifa and BLM committing arson in our streets.

Now we're expected to believe that they don't have anything to do with any of the multitude of fires.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Same people screaming about how bad the police are now screaming "we believe" the police Dohhhhh 😃

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
With the cavitation, you may complete their transition 😂

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB, I'll gladly let you use my .444 Marlin lever action. You could hit one in the pinky and it would put them in the hospital for weeks. Shoot one in the testicles and if she lived, it would be months before she gets out of the hospital...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: opal13
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hope you have really good eyesight because those Antifa clowns have very, very, small...miniscule, actually, testicles, if any.

I'd rather use a gun that shoots lots of rounds quickly. Not much recoil and you can paint a big "A" on the terrorist, before he drops.

We use to say the hell with spray take out two with one bullet, save ammo. Aim properly.

Some of us had dreams of skills like "Quiggly down Under" . Three dead with one round from half a mile away.

Not that I had any remote skill comparable with those Snipers, but I and many of my buddies could shoot a tight pattern from 25 meters as if our ever loving lives might depend on it one day.

edit on 12-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Now we're expected to believe that they don't have anything to do with any of the multitude of fires.

That's BS. There is no proof that the arson is being done by BLM or antifa. Why WOULD they? It works against their agenda. Wouldn't it make more sense for the Alt-Right people to do this and then BLAME BLM/antifa for the fires knowing that Trump will promote that conspiracy? Who stands to gain by the fires and rioting? Did you ever stop fro ask yourself that question? The blame is being heavily promoted by alt-right sources yet the police (who are not particularly fans of BLM/antifa) say there is no evidence AND the DHS has been bagged suppressing intelligence about alt-right involvement. If you all weren't so willfully blind...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Burn it all down.

No justice no peeeez.

Burnicate the country side burnicating all the peasants.

Only thing funnier is silly bitches who don't think its true thats your right to be a moronic useless eater.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You know who you are no need to point at yourself thats just sad.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Maybe because law enforcement have found absolutely zero evidence to support the narrative.

Knowing you.

You probably think its atomwaffles.

Thats your go to right?

Ha ha ha haaa

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

That's BS. There is no proof that the arson is being done by BLM or antifa. Why WOULD they? It works against their agenda. Wouldn't it make more sense for the Alt-Right people to do this and then BLAME BLM/antifa for the fires knowing that Trump will promote that conspiracy? Who stands to gain by the fires and rioting? Did you ever stop fro ask yourself that question? The blame is being heavily promoted by alt-right sources yet the police (who are not particularly fans of BLM/antifa) say there is no evidence AND the DHS has been bagged suppressing intelligence about alt-right involvement. If you all weren't so willfully blind...

So now you trust the police and claim that Trump voters are committing arson.

Your post smells of gasoline and desperation.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Uh yeah the BLM leaders themselves have called for it to all be destroyed so they can build their version of wakanda. And ANTIFA are doing just like the brown shirts did in Germany. They also caused fires. Both organizations are Marxist and anarchist. It Fits their playbook.

SO many African americans are being played for suckas by the BLM organization. I guess its due to poor education.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Now that that's been proven a lie.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join