It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: frogs453
The FBI has issued a statement that extremists are NOT starting fires. They have investigated the rumors and request people stop spreading misinformation.

They state conspiracy theories take away from valuable resources needed.

FBI Statement

The firestarters must be "mostly peaceful" then right ? LOL 🎭🚬

or just not cause by people...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

The FBI has issued a statement that extremists are NOT starting fires. They have investigated the rumors and request people stop spreading misinformation.

FBI Statement

Except the people that were caught starting fires along the highways, right? One moron even live streamed it and was caught by police on the scene.

Have another Big Gulp of that tainted slurpee there chucko. Keep your brain frozen.

edit on 9/11/2020 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Terrifying

They caught one in the median

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: MrEnergy
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Right. The closest thing to it being climate change would be the decline of logging. We’ve been harping for strategic logging to prevent large scale forest fires for a long time. And that’s if you really want to make the stretch to climate change.

Yep. The practices we set up to “protect the forests” turn them into massive tinder boxes waiting to erupt.

There was an article about this on real clear science the other day - federal policies are actually causing larger fires...

So, yeah, the green global warming crew that advocates for the current practices, but clearly know little about forest management, have in fact played a role in exacerbating wild fire damage.

People that can’t understand that clearing brush and deadfall prevents forest fires need to educate themselves.

If they were intelligent enough to know this they wouldn’t have ridiculed POTUS who was raised in downtown New York when he was talking about raking the forest.

Even using his cityfied terms he knows more than the tree huggers!

www.heartland.org...

edit on 9 11 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: Erno86
If D.J. Trump blames ANTIFA for starting the forest and brush wildfires fires in Oregon, as a means for an excuse for wiping-out ANTIFA protesters in Portland --- He could be taking it out of Putin's own diabolical playbook...while he was still employed with the KGB --- By blaming the Chechens for blowing up a hotel in Russia (with many fatalities), the reason for starting a war with the Chechens; when in actuality, it was Putin's idea to have the KGB blow up the hotel with explosives.

Hitler did the same thing...

Only difference here is we have ANTIFA taking claim for a lot of other property destruction. So, it’s not like Trump would be making up the ANTIFA angle or blaming an innocent party.

The world has a long history of false flags (which is what you’re referring to). However, if we were using ANTIFA for a false flag I’d argue we’re doing it wrong.

Go with the simple answer here. ANTIFA aren’t the good guys - they really aren’t. So, it’s entirely plausible if not likely ANTIFA is behind some of the issues the PNW is having. Which makes even more sense given Governor Brownstain and the majority of the DAs in the state won’t prosecute these people - so they have room to work with impunity. Of course they’d set fires there...

www.cnn.com... y/in

New York (CNN Business)Authorities in Oregon are pleading with the public to only trust and share information verified by official sources about the unprecedented wildfires sweeping the state. The pleas come as law enforcement agencies described 911 dispatchers being overrun with calls about a false online rumor that "Antifa" members had been arrested for setting the fires — a claim promoted by the anonymous account behind the QAnon conspiracy theories.

The incident highlights how online conspiracy theories, a sustained right-wing campaign to create increased fear of anti-fascist groups, and amplification of false claims by QAnon followers, have real consequences.
On Friday, the FBI responded, saying, "reports that extremists are setting wildfires in Oregon are untrue."

"Rumors spread just like wildfire," the Douglas County Sheriff's Office warned in a Facebook post Thursday, adding that staff had been "overrun with requests for information and inquiries on an UNTRUE rumor that 6 Antifa members have been arrested for setting fires" in the area.
That specific claim had been amplified by "Q" — the anonymous person or people behind QAnon — only 12 hours earlier.

so its been debunk stop spreading misinformation its dint happen period...

You just quoted CNN and can’t spell to save your life - unless CNN does the talking for you.

Let me guess - it’s a Russian conspiracy to exploit global warming as a weapon to destroy the USA and influence our elections! Am I right!? Right? Oh....

Your comment does not change my stance here.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

FBI Statement

f there’s one thing ATS lays out in plain view, it’s that conservative or Libertarian minded people think incredibly more than brainwashed libtards. So much more.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

I wouldn't be a bit surprised, that blaming ANTIFA for starting the Oregon wildfires, is possibly a hack job cooked-up by Russia's foreign intelligence agency - GRU; along with the blessing of Donald J. Trump and the rest of his goon squads.

As for human caused climate change helping stoke the wildfires out west --- It is a real and undeniable catastrophe that is weighing heavily on our hands --- And yet we are only seeing the beginning of Trump's eco-terrorist meltdown.

Trump! Russia! Russia! Trump!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: SailorJerry

A caller to Clyde Lewis on his Portland Oregon radio show last nite also reported that the fires were being set by political activists there. I guess they burn down the cities, now its burn down the forests.

I've been listening to Ground Zero for about fours years now on a local FM station in Grand Rapids MI. However, when Clyde changed over to another network, he left the only FM station I could get him on. I now have to tune in on AM 840 Louisville KY or AM 1100 Cincinnati OH if it isn't preempted by local sports. His hours are shorter now and I don't believe he broadcasts locally at his home station in Portland OR after his network slot has ended like he used to. Plus I've heard him say to listen to it on Facebook now and is asking for money to look at his archives. He still has his website "groundzeromedia.org", but it isn't like it was. I think poor old Clyde is on the skids lately, I think he got noticed with his political CT rants and is feeling the heat now.
edit on 11-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

DB, I'll gladly let you use my .444 Marlin lever action. You could hit one in the pinky and it would put them in the hospital for weeks. Shoot one in the testicles and if she lived, it would be months before she gets out of the hospital...

I have one of those as well. Shoot someone in the nether regions with it, and you'll need three shovels to pick up what's left: one for each leg and one for the chest and above.

Nothing else will even be scoopable.

That's with a regular wad-cutter load. Semi-jacketed hollow points are much worse; the splatter could possibly kill the Antifa to either side of the target. It can be loaded with any bullet that fits a .44 Magnum, which opens up a lot of possibilities... loaded with armor piercing it will penetrate 2" of high-carbon steel. I use those to kill cars and fell trees.

Mine has the double recoil pad, but I still strongly advise anyone to not fire one with their shoulder braced against a tree. You could easily fracture your shoulder. Big bang. Very big bang. Not quite as big as the .460 Weatherby, but still a big, big bang.

The round was designed to fill a request by the National Park Service. At one point, there was a shortage of new rifles with the 45-70 caliber, and they needed something that would drop a rogue grizzly in its tracks. It will. The 45-70 regained popularity later on, but the .444 Marlin is still one of my favorite large-bore rifles.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
lulz

burn your own state down moronic douchenozzles.

come set my # on fire i'll cross the t's and dot your eyes.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hope you have really good eyesight because those Antifa clowns have very, very, small...miniscule, actually, testicles, if any.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
youtu.be...

watch the part where the st troopers are talking, around 1:20
edit on 11-9-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So, yeah, the green global warming crew that advocates for the current practices, but clearly know little about forest management, have in fact played a role in exacerbating wild fire damage.

That's been the norm for a very long time. Dude wants to go live with the nice, soft, cuddly bears to "commune with nature," gets hisself et up, and now the bears have a taste of human and have to be put down to protect the public. Smart... not. But still smarter than these same people thinking everyone is going to give up all their energy, watch their taxes skyrocket, and be placed under restrictions that would rival the virus lockdowns all over some colorless, odorless gas that we have trouble even detecting directly! Now that's what we call "daft" around here!

Nature is a vibrant, evolving system that works wonderfully when we let it work. Unfortunately, we as a society have this inane tendency to think we know more than nature does. As a result, we destroy much more than we ever hope to save. The Pacific Northwest is a damn good example. Those forests evolved the way they did because they were burned every few years. The trees and undergrowth adapted to that condition. Now here comes mankind deciding that we don't like fires because they burn down our artificial homes, and we stop the fires from burning as hard as we can. The underbrush builds up and we don't remove it because that takes money and besides, it's "natural." So when it builds up enough, we can't put the fires out as fast as they start and we get these massive wildfires.

Add in an abnormally hot period and the fires are just that much harder to put out.

Add in idiots throwing gender reveal parties with fireworks in dry brush, and you get even more fires starting.

Add in Antifa wanting to make a political statement using the same MO they used in the cities, and you have what we see now.

Good luck and be safe out there. Makes me appreciate the river and regular rains here.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

get a beowulf. its easier on the arm and will drop a grizzly.Or car.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: opal13
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hope you have really good eyesight because those Antifa clowns have very, very, small...miniscule, actually, testicles, if any.

I'd rather use a gun that shoots lots of rounds quickly. Not much recoil and you can paint a big "A" on the terrorist, before he drops.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Check out what the Oregon division of the FBI is saying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These fires are NOT being deliberately set, according to FBI Oregon.

What's their motive for denying what Oregon Law Enforcement has already proven?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
My cousins daughter's house is gone not sure exactly where. She's been protesting and driving to Portland a couple of times a week because she moved out because it wasn't safe. Now she lost everything. I actually don't feel sorry at all her crying because she has no insurance.

I would still feel bad for my sister. I have two, they can be unusual since the day they were born. I know how that can be. I do love them dearly. One can be a pain to use a nice word but we are family. Nothing thicker than family when the rubber hits the road.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Check out what the Oregon division of the FBI is saying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These fires are NOT being deliberately set, according to FBI Oregon.

What's their motive for denying what Oregon Law Enforcement has already proven?

The DS confirming the road their own is what it looks to me.

"there are two paths" are they good or evil?

The evidence so far leans in the bad direction. ugh... I want it to be natural and not some evil sick person. What does the data tell us? FBI lies to us again?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Climate change is real y'all. Points out fires on the west coast, that arent happening all over the globe, as evidence.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oregon law enforcement have found one case of potential arson. They have stated they have found no political motive in that case. Where is the FBI diverging from Oregon law enforcement?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join