It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Fires are bad because of inept forest management in the west. They have an eco-system that needs periodic burns. There are plants out there that depend on fire to propagate, but the won't allow controlled burns or underbrush clearing for removal of deadfall, so when fires do happen, you get what we see.

As to tornado seasons, they've been less active lately. The difference is that there are more people for the tornados that do happen to hit, so they seem worse.

Hurricanes have also been down to, but it doesn't take many to make a big splash, especially when you have more people living in the hurricane zones like with tornados.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I wouldn't be a bit surprised, that blaming ANTIFA for starting the Oregon wildfires, is possibly a hack job cooked-up by Russia's foreign intelligence agency - GRU; along with the blessing of Donald J. Trump and the rest of his goon squads.

As for human caused climate change helping stoke the wildfires out west --- It is a real and undeniable catastrophe that is weighing heavily on our hands --- And yet we are only seeing the beginning of Trump's eco-terrorist meltdown.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

I wouldn't be a bit surprised, that blaming ANTIFA for starting the Oregon wildfires, is possibly a hack job cooked-up by Russia's foreign intelligence agency - GRU; along with the blessing of Donald J. Trump and the rest of his goon squads.

As for human caused climate change helping stoke the wildfires out west --- It is a real and undeniable catastrophe that is weighing heavily on our hands --- And yet we are only seeing the beginning of Trump's eco-terrorist meltdown.

Why do you think it has to be anyone BUT the ANTIFA thugs doing this?

You’re blaming climate change and the Russians. You need to lay off the CNN buddy.

Also, really think through your assertion. You’re saying Russian operatives made it into the US, started fires screaming ANTIFA and did this to do what? You realize that if we take a hardened stance against ANTIFA and disband them that would put us more in line with conservative values - right? Those values don’t bode well for China/Russia.

Never underestimate and enemy, but man the left has really made Russia into something it isn’t. Our defense budget is damned near the size of their GDP. They’re an economic wasteland that’s more corrupt than the US by miles. They don’t have enough money to go to war - and we knew that during the Cold War - so we spent them into poverty and bankruptcy.

Russia is a schoolyard bully who’s worth keeping an eye on but they don’t pose nearly the threat to the US that the libtards you clearly listen to will lead you to believe.

It’s a whole lot simpler to connect these dots - who’s rioting in Portland? ANTIFA and BLM. Who’s actively calling for destruction of property and defunding of the police? ANTIFA and BLM. Who attacked Federal Property? ANTIFA and BLM. Who threatened to take the fight to the suburbs? ANTIFA and BLM.

And they’re quite literally doing all the things above within about a 25 minute drive of where my OP event took place.

So, you can drone on about elaborate Russian plans to burn quasi-rural areas and I’ll stick with the simple answer - the thugs from 25 minutes away who said they wanted to do these things are probably the ones doing it.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And no response to my note about climate change and a foremost expert on the subject canning their career to tell the world its a bunch of BS?

Standard liberal playbook. Back into a corner, blame the Russians and “global warming”.

At least try and be original here - I can read CNN and get those storylines all day, every day.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As much as I want to argue that this isn't happening, I checked it and it is legit.

Be safe, everyone. #ing wackos are out there.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Hurricanes have also been down to, but it doesn't take many to make a big splash, especially when you have more people living in the hurricane zones like with tornados.

Hurricanes down?
It's the first season in history that three storms have formed on or before June 1st. Cristobal became the earliest third Atlantic storm on record following Tropical Storm Arthur and Tropical Storm Bertha.

Just this August, the Gulf of Mexico had a possibility of hosting 2 named Hurricanes simultaneously, Marco and Laura. Something that has never happened before.

A reason I left Houston after Hurricane Harvey is because extreme weather will be the norm one day.

Get ready to hear the phrases record breaking, once in a generation and has never happened before more and more from your news sources as much as you're conditioned to hearing our thoughts and prayers and our condolences go out to the family.

It will flood in areas that aren't used to flooding, areas in the southwest will go into extreme drought and all these compounding problems will spark a new American migration.
edit on 11-9-2020 by Psilocyborg because: Dont forget to fake water the fake plants

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Right. The closest thing to it being climate change would be the decline of logging. We’ve been harping for strategic logging to prevent large scale forest fires for a long time. And that’s if you really want to make the stretch to climate change.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The FBI has issued a statement that extremists are NOT starting fires. They have investigated the rumors and request people stop spreading misinformation.

They state conspiracy theories take away from valuable resources needed.

FBI Statement
edit on 11-9-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If D.J. Trump blames ANTIFA for starting the forest and brush wildfires fires in Oregon, as a means for an excuse for wiping-out ANTIFA protesters in Portland --- He could be taking it out of Putin's own diabolical playbook...while he was still employed with the KGB --- By blaming the Chechens for blowing up a hotel in Russia (with many fatalities), the reason for starting a war with the Chechens; when in actuality, it was Putin's idea to have the KGB blow up the hotel with explosives.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

Right. The closest thing to it being climate change would be the decline of logging. We’ve been harping for strategic logging to prevent large scale forest fires for a long time. And that’s if you really want to make the stretch to climate change.

As Rome burns...

edit on 11-9-2020 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since I've been personally affected by these fires. . . . if it is found that an Antifa Marxist did this, I will become somewhat irate.

Maybe even to the point of actual anger.

Just to note, when I become slightly, marginally, irritated I tend to aim for testicles.

Pay for two beers meeting up and laying down a game plan, and then i’ll do all the aiming for you. I’m not expensive. Few beers and a sit down while we lay out the game plan are all i charge for defending the law abiding citizens of the USA. Defending the constitution is free of charge. The citizens on the other hand, case by case basis. Just be aware when i say defending them, i mean by force. I’m a fairly clean shot with an ar-15 using iron sights up to 300m.
edit on 11-9-2020 by PhatalError because: Clarification

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The FBI has issued a statement that extremists are NOT starting fires. They have investigated the rumors and request people stop spreading misinformation.

FBI Statement

# the FBI. They have zero credibility left. They are a political weapon of the Democrat party.

I hope some patriotic Oregonians get their bag limit of left-wing domestic terrorists.

Eastern Washington woman arrested for starting fires while crews worked to fix fallen power lines

Man arrested on arson allegation in wildfire west of Eugene, deputies say

Man seen starting fires at Oregon state park, fire chief says

Woman accused of intentionally starting fires on Highway 101 arrested

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

Yep. The practices we set up to “protect the forests” turn them into massive tinder boxes waiting to erupt.

There was an article about this on real clear science the other day - federal policies are actually causing larger fires...

So, yeah, the green global warming crew that advocates for the current practices, but clearly know little about forest management, have in fact played a role in exacerbating wild fire damage.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

FBI Statement

# the FBI. They have zero credibility left. They are a political weapon of the Democrat party.

I hope some patriotic Oregonians get their bag limit of left-wing domestic terrorists.

Eastern Washington woman arrested for starting fires while crews worked to fix fallen power lines

Man arrested on arson allegation in wildfire west of Eugene, deputies say

Man seen starting fires at Oregon state park, fire chief says

Woman accused of intentionally starting fires on Highway 101 arrested

Amazing. The FBI has really proven to be real not smart of late.

The statement does make sense though. As stated previously, opening up and saying “this is being done at the hands of ANTIFA” would make the riots way way way worse and would spike vigilante justice. Not what they want to see happen.

Plus, it would more-less hand the election to Trump. Can you see it now? “You’re a liberal and support ANTIFA if you vote for Biden - do you like burning down people’s property? ThInk that’s OK? Vote for Joe and you’ll have property no mo”

Thus, the corrupt FBI will keep doing their deny deny deny dance.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If D.J. Trump blames ANTIFA for starting the forest and brush wildfires fires in Oregon, as a means for an excuse for wiping-out ANTIFA protesters in Portland --- He could be taking it out of Putin's own diabolical playbook...while he was still employed with the KGB --- By blaming the Chechens for blowing up a hotel in Russia (with many fatalities), the reason for starting a war with the Chechens; when in actuality, it was Putin's idea to have the KGB blow up the hotel with explosives.

Hitler did the same thing...

Only difference here is we have ANTIFA taking claim for a lot of other property destruction. So, it’s not like Trump would be making up the ANTIFA angle or blaming an innocent party.

The world has a long history of false flags (which is what you’re referring to). However, if we were using ANTIFA for a false flag I’d argue we’re doing it wrong.

Go with the simple answer here. ANTIFA aren’t the good guys - they really aren’t. So, it’s entirely plausible if not likely ANTIFA is behind some of the issues the PNW is having. Which makes even more sense given Governor Brownstain and the majority of the DAs in the state won’t prosecute these people - so they have room to work with impunity. Of course they’d set fires there...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

FBI Statement

lulz

The FBI might as well change their name to the Keystone cops after their failed coup attempt! Effing jokes and an embarrassment to ALL honest Americans working in law enforcement!!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Stay safe over there my US friends.

We here in my little corner of Australia have just lived through a summer inferno and I can empathise with the stress, anxiety even fear as they build and approach.

If ANTIFA are proven to be behind this I say try putting the fire out with them

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
This just in from extended family in the area.

ANTIFA has been setting fires in rural-ish Oregon. This may or may not get reported so I’m posting it here.

Another relative of this extended family member had armed ANTIFA come onto their property, hold the property owners at gunpoint and say directly they were there to “burn you out of your homes and properties!”

Apparently the incident concluded with as many as 30 Clackamas County Sheriff’s officers responding. We don’t yet know what will happen to these perpetrators or to what extent they have been apprehended. But, the fire wasn’t started.

This probably won’t even hit the news... but... if you’ve wondered how we suddenly have all of these fires on the liberal left coast... here’s one potential reason why.

Lastly, it’s now common knowledge and “not just talk”, per said family member who also lives in that area, the citizens and law enforcement are fully aware ANTIFA is behind some of this chaos and that’s definitive.

Good luck out there folks.

this is totaly fake...it never happen Qanon propaganda

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Hitler did the same thing...

Only difference here is we have ANTIFA taking claim for a lot of other property destruction. So, it’s not like Trump would be making up the ANTIFA angle or blaming an innocent party.

The world has a long history of false flags (which is what you’re referring to). However, if we were using ANTIFA for a false flag I’d argue we’re doing it wrong.

Go with the simple answer here. ANTIFA aren’t the good guys - they really aren’t. So, it’s entirely plausible if not likely ANTIFA is behind some of the issues the PNW is having. Which makes even more sense given Governor Brownstain and the majority of the DAs in the state won’t prosecute these people - so they have room to work with impunity. Of course they’d set fires there...

www.cnn.com... y/in

New York (CNN Business)Authorities in Oregon are pleading with the public to only trust and share information verified by official sources about the unprecedented wildfires sweeping the state. The pleas come as law enforcement agencies described 911 dispatchers being overrun with calls about a false online rumor that "Antifa" members had been arrested for setting the fires — a claim promoted by the anonymous account behind the QAnon conspiracy theories.

The incident highlights how online conspiracy theories, a sustained right-wing campaign to create increased fear of anti-fascist groups, and amplification of false claims by QAnon followers, have real consequences.
On Friday, the FBI responded, saying, "reports that extremists are setting wildfires in Oregon are untrue."

"Rumors spread just like wildfire," the Douglas County Sheriff's Office warned in a Facebook post Thursday, adding that staff had been "overrun with requests for information and inquiries on an UNTRUE rumor that 6 Antifa members have been arrested for setting fires" in the area.
That specific claim had been amplified by "Q" — the anonymous person or people behind QAnon — only 12 hours earlier.

so its been debunk stop spreading misinformation its dint happen period...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

FBI Statement

The firestarters must be "mostly peaceful" then right ? LOL 🎭🚬

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join