It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: panoz77

I see the police scanner blowing up tonight for Clackamas, I didn't tune in, I just figured it was more of the run of the mill riots. I'll tune in now to see what's going on. Thanks.

I can't find a functioning Clackamas Cty. scanner feed. Can you post a link?

It's a phone app scanner

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Officials in Oregon believe at least 1 fire may have been deliberately set.

Does that say ANTIFA? No, but it does admit that someone likely did it purpose for at least one fire. So before you dismiss it all out of hand, I'd hold your horses.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I just got this from my Youtube feed, this guy has been covering Oregon riots daily. He posted a feed of his HAM/scanner with police reports/dispatch saying reports of people throwing molotov cocktails and starting fires, several groups of armed "militia" out and about protecting properties.

www.youtube.com...

Here is your evidence right here.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
My mother and her husband just left Oregon City, yesterday. Thankfully. My sister is still there though, and the city is on standby for possible evacuation, as far as I know. Terrible thing. And screw anybody who is intentionally starting fires. ANTIFA or otherwise.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Rumor? Or eye witness accounts with proof from police and emergency scanner reports? I fear that soon there will be very little on the air waves for us to scan for the truth of real time situations on the ground.

I monitor analog VHS broadcasts and have programmed my Baofeng to pick up any local police, fire and EMS chatter I can pick up. I regularly hear about things that never make the rumor mill much less the local news reports. No so much anymore in the last month or so.

Lately, the frequencies I monitor have been very quiet, like dead all day. I suspected my outdoor antenna was shorted out and disabling my reception. So I hooked it up to another antenna and the results were the same, very little chatter. I could transmit from another hand held and it would pick up that, so it isn't the radio.

I have a feeling that the local radio broadcasts in my area are being bypassed with another system, maybe some phone app. I get some chatter, but very brief, like they are maintaining some kind of radio silence. I'm going to scan the entire band soon and see if anyone is on the air as well as reprogram another scanner I have. I'll put in frequencies for other organizations like private businesses, the forest service and utility line workers, maybe they aren't so quiet and can provide some real time intelligence I can use.

ETA: There is a simple freeware VOX recording program I have. It will record when a sound reaches a certain level and give it a time stamp. Time to use that program when monitoring the air waves. There are Morse code programs too for monitoring the HAM guys that still use it.
edit on 11-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

A caller to Clyde Lewis on his Portland Oregon radio show last nite also reported that the fires were being set by political activists there. I guess they burn down the cities, now its burn down the forests.
edit on 11-9-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: SailorJerry

A caller to Clyde Lewis on his Portland Oregon radio show last nite also reported that the fires were being set by political activists there. I guess they burn down the cities, now its burn down the forests.

They know where the "enemy" (red voters) are.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
My mother and her husband just left Oregon City, yesterday. Thankfully. My sister is still there though, and the city is on standby for possible evacuation, as far as I know. Terrible thing. And screw anybody who is intentionally starting fires. ANTIFA or otherwise.

Yes, they are on standby in Oregon City.

Up towards Boring and nearing I-84 are on standby as well. Waiting to hear this morning if family out in Boring are going to have to evacuate as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
My cousins daughter's house is gone not sure exactly where. She's been protesting and driving to Portland a couple of times a week because she moved out because it wasn't safe. Now she lost everything. I actually don't feel sorry at all her crying because she has no insurance.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Clyde’s show is the best. Hopefully he does his own investigation into these accounts and rally’s the US into taking a stance.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So I am sure I am late to the party but this thread is fake news. And I do not say that lightly. I am more right on many things than left. But its all over the internet. Even with police precincts saying those are false rumors.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I didn’t know how to convey it that well and simply, but YES. 1.5 hours outside of Portland and Vancouver are burning coincidently. Heads up, in the scanner last night they were looking for Texas plates setting fire. So if anyone sees them in your neck of the woods, confront them with a patriotic demeanor.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Democrat crisis managers scrambling to cover up any references to Democrat connected groups starting fires.

🚬🦃

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
So I am sure I am late to the party but this thread is fake news. And I do not say that lightly. I am more right on many things than left. But its all over the internet. Even with police precincts saying those are false rumors.

No the police do not want people going out and killing people is why they are lying about the reports.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No the police do not want people going out and killing people is why they are lying about the reports.

Bingo.

If the police say “ANTIFA is behind this” you’re going to see some serious vigilante justice. Hell would rain down on these ANTIFA thugs. And I don’t say that as a “keyboard warrior” or someone who’s looking for an excuse - I say that as the folks they are currently messing with don’t like their property destroyed, tend to hold “old school” values, are armed to the teeth and have zero qualms about defending their property or family. They also like to “even the score” and will take matters into their own hands.

So, gotta keep this narrative neutral or your going to have wildfires, COVID and violent gun battles/murders alongside riots... there simply aren’t enough state resources to handle that - and since OR kicked out the Feds they’re on their own.

This is what happens in a Liberal utopia, y’all. Isn’t it great!?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There was maybe 1 guy near Eugene, Oregon that started a fire but the Antifa rumor mill is fizzling out. My guess is that Antifa makes a better scapegoat than global warming because it's easier to blame someone else than to look at ourselves as the problem.

theintercept.com...

www.kgw.com... 5

heavy.com...

3 separate sources. Just google antifa oregon wildfires and you will find many more sources.

I live 30 miles from this place.
www.foxnews.com...

Moved to Oregon from Texas. There was tornado season, hurricane season, now I'm privy to fire season.

Fires happen every summer out here but the fires and tornados and hurricanes are getting worse because of global warming.

Be prepared no matter where you live. Have an escape plan and insurance. If my farm burns down the insurance will allow us to pay off the mortgage and have enough funds to rebuild it better.

Keep reading and be safe everyone.
edit on 11-9-2020 by Psilocyborg because: I'm the firestarter, twisted firestarter.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yeah, the police are already facing defunding, they don't need people taking their jobs too by having civilians killing each other in the street.
edit on 11-9-2020 by Psilocyborg because: Dirty Harry

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This article is from June of this year.

www.nbcnews.com...

"Antifa members have threatened our town and said that they're going to burn everything and to kill white people, basically."

I am not sure if Klamath Falls is on fire or if it's close to the locations that are, but I'm sure someone that lives near can advise.

edit on 11-9-2020 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2020 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Oregon as a whole, other than it's northeastern most counties, is in a significant drought.
droughtmonitor.unl.edu...

I keep an eye on these things and weather patterns because I am an Oregon farmer.

Oregon is the 3rd greenest state in the union and are more lenient towards squatters and campers.

This is a heatwave sprinkled with some illegal campfires from vagrants, the same as every year, the main difference is the fires are becoming more numerous and spreading to higher population areas and it's an election year.

Fires. Hurricanes. Tornados. Earthquakes. Tsunamis.
The Earth is heating up and these natural disasters are going to get stronger and affect more people.

Maybe this damn country would understand more about its geography and climate if it went to war with itself.

Read more.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
There was maybe 1 guy near Eugene, Oregon that started a fire but the Antifa rumor mill is fizzling out. My guess is that Antifa makes a better scapegoat than global warming because it's easier to blame someone else than to look at ourselves as the problem.

theintercept.com...

www.kgw.com... 5

heavy.com...

3 separate sources. Just google antifa oregon wildfires and you will find many more sources.

I live 30 miles from this place.
www.foxnews.com...

Moved to Oregon from Texas. There was tornado season, hurricane season, now I'm privy to fire season.

Fires happen every summer out here but the fires and tornados and hurricanes are getting worse because of global warming.

Be prepared no matter where you live. Have an escape plan and insurance. If my farm burns down the insurance will allow us to pay off the mortgage and have enough funds to rebuild it better.

Keep reading and be safe everyone.

This has nothing to do with global warming.

I don’t understand how a critically thinking person still buys that bologna.

Oh yeah, remember what happened to the “climate warrior” who recently wrote a book about how it’s all BS after years and years in the field? He got scorched - by the same left wingers who support ANTIFA.

Makes sense that climate loonies would be in same basket as ANTIFA - but I hadn’t put those two together yet - makes sense to me!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join