It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

I see the police scanner blowing up tonight for Clackamas, I didn't tune in, I just figured it was more of the run of the mill riots. I'll tune in now to see what's going on. Thanks.

I can't find a functioning Clackamas Cty. scanner feed. Can you post a link?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
This just in from extended family in the area.

ANTIFA has been setting fires in rural-ish Oregon. This may or may not get reported so I’m posting it here.

Another relative of this extended family member had armed ANTIFA come onto their property, hold the property owners at gunpoint and say directly they were there to “burn you out of your homes and properties!”

Apparently the incident concluded with as many as 30 Clackamas County Sheriff’s officers responding. We don’t yet know what will happen to these perpetrators or to what extent they have been apprehended. But, the fire wasn’t started.

This probably won’t even hit the news... but... if you’ve wondered how we suddenly have all of these fires on the liberal left coast... here’s one potential reason why.

Lastly, it’s now common knowledge and “not just talk”, per said family member who also lives in that area, the citizens and law enforcement are fully aware ANTIFA is behind some of this chaos and that’s definitive.

Good luck out there folks.

My nephew lives there and Im hearing from him the same thing

Let’s see if OregonLive picks this one up.

Corroboration is helpful here since I can’t find any reporting on it yet - but it happened very quickly and near a fire evacuation area - with so much going on this might not get the important attention it deserves.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Anyone that’s from here knows this isn’t natural. Especially now that they’re blaming it on climate change. The surrounding Portland area (1.5 hours tops) is being decimated by an enemy that has no flag. This is all a ploy to force everyone into the technocratic dictatorship of the new smart cities. Voting is not going to save us, we need something bigger.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

ANTIFA has been setting fires in rural-ish Oregon. This may or may not get reported so I’m posting it here.

Another relative of this extended family member had armed ANTIFA come onto their property, hold the property owners at gunpoint and say directly they were there to “burn you out of your homes and properties!”

Apparently the incident concluded with as many as 30 Clackamas County Sheriff’s officers responding. We don’t yet know what will happen to these perpetrators or to what extent they have been apprehended. But, the fire wasn’t started.

This probably won’t even hit the news... but... if you’ve wondered how we suddenly have all of these fires on the liberal left coast... here’s one potential reason why.

Lastly, it’s now common knowledge and “not just talk”, per said family member who also lives in that area, the citizens and law enforcement are fully aware ANTIFA is behind some of this chaos and that’s definitive.

Clackamas country is under a mandatory “evacuate now” order because of the wild fires. Have you considered the possibility that the Sheriff’s activity is related to that ?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

If Antifa wants to play with fire, fine.

Tie 'em to the trees and let 'em cook. Useless bastards.

If one were to have an unfortunate accidental occurrence and were to get caught in their own fire that they set, I reckon it might be hard to determine exactly what kind of accident would have immobilized them and caused their fiery demise.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Local press already covering for ANTIFA:

www.oregonlive.com...

This went to press before I got the news I did, but it was posted this evening.

Of course they are.

Lying sacs of #.

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Clackamas country is under a mandatory “evacuate now” order because of the wild fires. Have you considered the possibility that the Sheriff’s activity is related to that ?

You’re right.

Ironically, the incident happened at a property where multiple family members had brought their 5th wheels to camp out as they were evacuated. Multiple generations of this family were on that property when the event took place.

ANTIFA looked to start the fire where people had yet to evacuate or be told to leave.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the intel.

I'm looking for other confirmation right now.

Looks like this is widespread. A cursory review of twitter reveals local media reports of arsonists going to jail all over the West Coast of the United States for starting wildfires and some might be from right here in Nevada.

This is a massive escalation of violence if this is a tactic antifa is actually employing.

edit on 9 10 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: panoz77

I see the police scanner blowing up tonight for Clackamas, I didn't tune in, I just figured it was more of the run of the mill riots. I'll tune in now to see what's going on. Thanks.

I can't find a functioning Clackamas Cty. scanner feed. Can you post a link?

I’m listening to a scanner app on my iPad, there is almost 3000 listeners with a lot of chatter.
But not saying much

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have friends in Sandy that just evacuated that heard the same thing.

If this is proven to be ANTIFA, I think the president has ample reason to use the Insurrection Act to send in the military to clean up this out-of-control mess that the local politicians have refused to do for months.

Those politicians should be held responsible for the lives and cost of these fires as a result.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I have friends in Sandy that just evacuated that heard the same thing.

If this is proven to be ANTIFA, I think the president has ample reason to use the Insurrection Act to send in the military to clean up this out-of-control mess that the local politicians have refused to do for months.

Those politicians should be held responsible for the lives and cost of these fires as a result.

All of that would make me extremely happy. But that’s not the America we live in any longer.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Tons of fire reports on this page. All over the place. Most are suspected of confirmed arson.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
Anyone that’s from here knows this isn’t natural.

Truth. Anytime an event is an outlier to the degree of being a record setter/worst in history/etc. you have to ask some questions.

What’s taking place in OR right now is NOT a normal phenomenon, at all, for that area.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Shoot any asshole carrying a gas can....aim for the gas can.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Link to latest Fire Updates in Clakamas County.
Wildfire Updates

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

We got two here in Washington State as well.

As Washington is continuing to battle fires statewide during dangerous conditions, some people have been making it worse by starting fires in dry grass. Two people have been arrested so far for these acts, according to Trooper Ryan Burke.

Burke is the Washington State Patrol District 1 Public Information Officer for Pierce and Thurston counties. He tweeted Wednesday that a 36-year-old Puyallup resident was caught in the median on State Route 167 at Meridian for setting a fire. He is now in jail.

On Thursday, another pedestrian was spotted lighting a match in the grass at State Route 512 and State Route 7. The incident was observed by a citizen who called 911. After a short foot chase, Burke said, the person is in custody and on his way to jail.

And another person was arrested, but I can't say much about that one other then their apartment was raided by US Marshalls and antifa propaganda was found along with a few other items, that prove that these fires aren't accidents.

These sh...crap needs to be called out as acts of war and dealt with accordingly.

(post by Guyfriday removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Yes, this was caught and was live streaming it. He dumped gasoline and lit up the grass.

www.kiro7.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Any proof or evidence to the allegations?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Confirmed.

His videos here. He is Antifa/BLM. Evidence provided.

www.protesterprivilege.com...

edit on 10-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join