It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: AlaskanDad

What about them? How does carbon dioxide create combustion?

TheRedneck

Hmm...doesn't C02 put out fires?

Funny that.

With all the hot air from the ANTIFA apologists in this thread, I am surprised they haven't tried burning down ATS.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: Guyfriday

F0ck chop chaz and whining about it, it was what it was, now it's old history.

old history? Well it's important history due to the factors involved between that event and the current issue with VAAI attacking cities and rural areas.

The reason I mentioned the 747 is that was what was being talked about in articles I've read. Do you have special knowledge of hp requirements for lower altitude flight, which has higher air drag than the high altitudes that are normal?

You should see what the 737 air frame can do. Water droppers being made out of them would be much better, but it wouldn't carry the same amount just due to size. If that's what you're arguing about, why not use C-5's from the Air Force to put out fires.

I would love to see reusable water bombs that would spray out fire retardant on impact, carpet bomb those fires!

In the day of laser guided bombs, we should be able to build better fire fighting equipment then what is in use today!

have you seen these items?

Element uses a tested and proven technology, created for the space program, that fights fires on the molecular level. By chemically interrupting the chain of combustion, Element safely and effectively puts out fires without the mess, toxicity, or danger associated with a traditional extinguisher.

I personally carry a few in my vehicle in case of a fire. Better sized then a typical fire extinguisher.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vampira309
a reply to: game over man

There's clearly something weird going on (I live in Clackamas County) as the Clackamas Count Commissioners called an emergency meeting because "The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners believe antifa is starting fires and looting homes in oregon"

here's their meeting -

youtu.be...

What's the time stamp for Antifa starting fires? At the beginning they go right into the looting but that could easily be a non Antifa person just being a POS.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Even without evidence, one would be able to prove the fires couldn't be ignited by climate change but by arson.

It's sort of hard to prove a negative. What mechanism are you claiming allows carbon dioxide to create combustion?

Since you brought up the subject, though, the left coast is certainly releasing a lot of carbon dioxide into the rest of the states... I think there needs to be some serious fines to offset their recently-extravagant carbon footprint,

TheRedneck

Show without a shadow of a doubt fires in ___________ county were started by arson. That's all I'm asking. This thread is trying to prove it with no evidence, so therefore this thread has ruled out climate change. So explain how you ruled out climate change as not being a cause since you have no physical evidence of arson. You have lots of evidence of fire. So explain how you ruled out climate change.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

For one thing, if climate change were causing fires, you'd expect them all over the place and not just in the western states. It's not like those are the only places vulnerable to fire, but they are the only place burning. If Climate Change is real, it's global, not just confined to Oregon, Washington, and California.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

this dude in Portland - multiple arson guy

edit on vpm09p22Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:22:11 -0500pm309 by vampira309 because: links not working

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Even without evidence, one would be able to prove the fires couldn't be ignited by climate change but by arson.

It's sort of hard to prove a negative. What mechanism are you claiming allows carbon dioxide to create combustion?

Since you brought up the subject, though, the left coast is certainly releasing a lot of carbon dioxide into the rest of the states... I think there needs to be some serious fines to offset their recently-extravagant carbon footprint,

TheRedneck

Show without a shadow of a doubt fires in ___________ county were started by arson. That's all I'm asking. This thread is trying to prove it with no evidence, so therefore this thread has ruled out climate change. So explain how you ruled out climate change as not being a cause since you have no physical evidence of arson. You have lots of evidence of fire. So explain how you ruled out climate change.

The power lines and even a substation where burned down. The people that stayed who houses survived have no power. Hence no internet, and no capacity to charge a phone.

That being said. There is video circulating on social media, but it is going down as fast as it is put up. Regardless, in a few days or a week, you'll have all the proof you need.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wow on the Element fire extinguishers, thanks for sharing!

I see a new thread that seems to pretty well show that most or all these fires are being set by arsonists. I am very disappointed to read of such f-ing idiots exist.

Prayers for rain!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
With all the 'friends and relatives' saying it's antifa/BLM starting the fires you'd think SOMEONE would have captured photos/videos of these incidents so FOX and Trump could parade them out. Face it, the criteria here would never stand-up in the UFO forums. Video/photos or it didn't happen. Just sayin...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join