It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

The smoke damages everyone, but the fires burn out people and their lives and livelihoods. The long threatened attacks on the suburbs and rural areas made by the rioters all summer.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
If it is arson I could easily see it being right wingers. Who would be more likely to try and damage blue states? Having lived in the PNW the last 35 years, I can tell you that I never experienced smoke until the summer after Trump was elected. Now this is the 3rd year with heavy smoke from fires. Makes me wonder if some forest management funds were cut with the Trump admin. Fyi Oregon state is in charge of 2% of Oregon's forests while The Feds control over 50%.

Since you brought up the 2016 election, let us analyze your supposition here regarding smoke before and after the 2016 election.

Summer - Fall 2016
Q: Who was guaranteed to win the 2016 presidential election?

Q: How many arson related fires were in the PNW at that time when Hillary Clinton was predicted by all media outlets to win in an historic landslide victory? Wouldn't that be a prime time for the other side to threaten and start fires to protest the election?

Q: According to you and others, aren't Trump supporters merely deplorables and expected to pull such things?

Q: Didn't Hillary Clinton herself publicly chastise Donald Trump for not being willing to accept the outcome of the election (all while she KNEW she was going to win)?

Q: What political party declared RESISTANCE and "By All Means Necessary" once Donald Trump won the election?

Summer -Fall 2020- Who is predicted to win the 2020 presidential election?
Q: With President Trump drawing in massive crowds, who is the media now predicting to win the 2020 presidential election?

Q: What political party has been silent during the riots in the PNW?

Q: What party controls all the PNW cities that have been in turmoil for months?

Q: How many left supporters have been caught attacking and terrorizing citizens for wearing MAGA hats (including children)?

Q: Now, who is the most angry going into this 2020 presidential election cycle that would have a motive to continue to cause violence and threaten even more if Joe Biden is not elected president?

Electing leaders based upon fear and intimidation is the hallmark of repressive regimes.
Not accepting the outcome of an election and doing everything in their power to RESIST and threaten the opposition is the hallmark of repressive regimes.

Tell me, what is Joe Biden's economic plan to re-energize the U.S. economy and get people back to work?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm asking for evidence of Antifa causing the fires, I've asked twice and there is nothing yet. Third attempt. I can see a cover up happening, so where's the evidence? Even without evidence, one would be able to prove the fires couldn't be ignited by climate change but by arson. Explain that too...Still waiting...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Why is it that there are so many fires in the west of the US that you can't see the map underneath the red markers indicating active fires, but as soon as you get to Canadian border ... that stops? Canada is reporting 25 active fires.

Does climate change also stop at the Canadian border?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

B.C. wildfire map 2020: Current location of wildfires burning around the province

The fires don't stop at the Canadian border, but many fire maps are US only. I understand your confusion, they should show both countries fires, imho.

There are 29 wildfires currently burning in British Columbia, with the majority in the province’s Southeast Fire Centre and Coastal Fire Centre.

Five new fires have been sparked in the last two days.

I still say that we should be contacting our representatives and demanding them to modernize our fire response system, rather pointing fingers based on assumptions!

Cheers

edit on 14-9-2020 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

They still have far less than exist in the US.

It's a marked difference.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Info on Oregon violence from the Director of National Intelligence.

This is describing Portland. Now let's see what is revealed regarding the rural fires being set.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Our last Governor in Washington State wasted the money needed for updating the state's Fire Departments on a museum of Glass that nobody wanted other than her. So in 2006 we were still operating in pre 1990's requirements all due to the Governor's lack of care when if comes to dealing with first response teams in the state.

Contacting local officials goes like this:
We need more money for updating the fire fighting equipment

Local officials hike up taxes, then place the money in a general use fund instead of providing funds to the Fire Fighters

Fire Fighters get very little of the money needed if any, and when the public demand to see where the money went, the local officials toss out vague charts with meaningless pie diagrams, then tell the media that they'll have to raise taxes again if more funds are needed for the Fire Fighters.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They have also had a major die off of trees caused by pine Beatles, which caused them to do mass logging in the Provincial forests. Also BC's logging is subsidized by by their government, and their logging is much more regulated than our National forests.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

The one group that was getting together to plan their resistance talked about starting on Election Day and occupying places. I wouldn't put it past them to try jamming up polling sites to prevent in person voting.

You Know , Our Country , these Great United States Of America , was Born and Won it's Freedom due to a Style of Warfare that Preserved their Numbers in a War of Attrition while Inflicting Positive Damage to the Enemy . " Guerrilla Warfare " it was then , " Guerrilla Warfare " it could become Now if " Things Get Out Of Hand " in the Near Future.........

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Last I researched fire fighting, the feds were fighting the use of 747's for fire fighting. But I'm sure your ex Governor is responsible. He probably gave money to antifa too.

On the other hand, it might be a good time to scream for changes in the west coasts fire response teams and improved equipment!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Oh , and EVEN The Great State of Alaska Would Not Be Unaffected during an Insurrection by Marxists Communists Seditionists . A Citizens Army would be Required to Quell ANY Rebellion in Any State to Preserve Our Great Democratic Republic .

edit on 14-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why is it that there are so many fires in the west of the US that you can't see the map underneath the red markers indicating active fires, but as soon as you get to Canadian border ... that stops? Canada is reporting 25 active fires.

Does climate change also stop at the Canadian border?

Huh? Are you an online con artist? That's your answer for evidence of arson? That's it? That's all you got? "Look at the fire map"

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Inslee did encourage the take over of Seattle by that stupid CHOP/CHAZ insurgency.

There are better air units to use than the 747. I bet Boeing would happily change over a few 737 supers in to water droppers. New aircraft, cheaper to operate, and more accessible for smaller airports.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Even without evidence, one would be able to prove the fires couldn't be ignited by climate change but by arson.

It's sort of hard to prove a negative. What mechanism are you claiming allows carbon dioxide to create combustion?

Since you brought up the subject, though, the left coast is certainly releasing a lot of carbon dioxide into the rest of the states... I think there needs to be some serious fines to offset their recently-extravagant carbon footprint,

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

OK you lost with your reply, not sure how it relates to wild fires nor does it prove arson, let alone who the arsonist were.

Sounds like just another way to say FTW.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

There's clearly something weird going on (I live in Clackamas County) as the Clackamas Count Commissioners called an emergency meeting because "The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners believe antifa is starting fires and looting homes in oregon"

here's their meeting -

youtu.be...

Here's another link from a county south of here regarding the Sheriff talking about arson: www.facebook.com...

edit on vpm09p16Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:16:48 -0500pm309 by vampira309 because: words

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

F0ck chop chaz and whining about it, it was what it was, now it's old history.

The reason I mentioned the 747 is that was what was being talked about in articles I've read. Do you have special knowledge of hp requirements for lower altitude flight, which has higher air drag than the high altitudes that are normal?

I would love to see reusable water bombs that would spray out fire retardant on impact, carpet bomb those fires!

In the day of laser guided bombs, we should be able to build better fire fighting equipment then what is in use today!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

What about fires on federal lands?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What about them? How does carbon dioxide create combustion?

TheRedneck

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join