It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm genuinely very curious about Antifa setting off the wild fires for a few reasons:

1. Nor Cal fire started by people. So Oregon fires could have been too.

2. Revenge for Trump caravan

3. Antifa reading ATS and taking them up on, "we'll come to rural areas."

4. Seattle news was faked, i.e . Fox photoshopping Antifa with AR-15 in photo and all news media saying the city of Seattle was taken over by hipsters lol, you know what I mean, so funny. Point is, Oregon news can be faked too. If you're all claiming the news is fake and a cover up, I believe you, just need evidence.

Someone post social media links of the people's who's homes were looted and photo and video evidence of Antifa causing the fires. There's got to be some security camera footage too. It's going to be really hard to prove Antifa caused all the fires without evidence. You have to have evidence.

Edit to add: I'd like to read how climate change has been ruled out and scientifically debunked too.
edit on 14-9-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm not saying don't, but I could just see the snakes in the Oregon government using it as an excuse to use the national guard on their own and claim right wing extremism. Can't you?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Multnomah County DA practicing catch and release with arsonists tool.

“On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 4:35p.m., East Precinct officers were dispatched to assist Portland Fire and Rescue with a brush fire in the 9600 block of East Burnside Street,” the Portland Police Bureau (PPB) reported. “Officers saw that a section of grass along the I-205 freeway was burning. Firefighters extinguished the fire. No one was injured and no structures were damaged.”

A witness identified a suspect in a nearby tent and “officers arrested the suspect, who confirmed he lit the fire with the device,” a Molotov cocktail.

Officers booked 45-year-old Domingo Lopez Jr. into jail on charges of Reckless Burning and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree. “Arson investigators are also doing a follow-up to see if other charges are warranted.”

I think this guy has been mentioned already in either this thread or another.

But his story isn't done. See, he falls under the jurisdiction of the Multnomah County DA who's been releasing rioters, and guess what? He let this guy out too.

“A suspect arrested last evening for starting a brush fire was arrested again after he started 6 more small fires,” PPB reported. Officers went to capture Lopez at 3:37 a.m. on Monday morning, joining Portland Fire and Rescue to put out many fires “along the west side of the I-205 freeway,” an area along the same freeway Lopez had targeted hours before.

“Portland Fire and Rescue extinguished three of them while passing community members put out the other three. All were caught early. No one was injured and no structures were burnt,” the police reported. Officers again arrested Lopez, seizing a lighter as evidence.

They got lucky and all the fires were caught, but notice how this guy went right back to what he had been doing and targeted the same area?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.oregonlive.com...

Authorities in Linn County are investigating a series of suspicious fires and are seeking someone in a pickup truck seen near one of them.

Despite at least four arrests in suspected arson cases around the state in recent weeks, local police departments and the FBI have roundly rejected and debunked rumors of widespread arson in relation to the massive wildfires that have burned in Oregon over the last week.

And here we are with another report.
edit on 14-9-2020 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Isn't that what they are claiming. Yes, it is.

The left has been claiming that and everything else the their henchmen do on "right wing nut jobs".

At this point you are likely to lose your life if you see one of these people. By the time you realize this, it may be too late.
Prayers being sent every day specifically for you people on the Left Coast. Blessings and God speed you all to safety.

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not saying don't, but I could just see the snakes in the Oregon government using it as an excuse to use the national guard on their own and claim right wing extremism. Can't you?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So many here at ATS claim their support for Law Enforcement, so show that support and let them do their job and report suspicions to them. Quit stirring shat and propagating vigilante actions.

How to prevent and put out future fires quickly would much more helpful, rather than having another thread to attack antifa.

In the mean time, those that live in extreme fire danger area's should think, before driving into a protest and beating people with ball bats and pepper spraying them. Kind of like the old saying, about glass houses and throwing stones.

With airlines in trouble, it might be a good time to buy some cheap commercial jets for dumping fire retardant.

On the other hand I hope the LEO's catch anyone that committed arson if in fact it was arson.

cheers

edit on 14-9-2020 by AlaskanDad because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: aravoth
www.oregonlive.com...

Authorities in Linn County are investigating a series of suspicious fires and are seeking someone in a pickup truck seen near one of them.

Despite at least four arrests in suspected arson cases around the state in recent weeks, local police departments and the FBI have roundly rejected and debunked rumors of widespread arson in relation to the massive wildfires that have burned in Oregon over the last week.

And here we are with another report.

You beat me to it.

Media is covering hard for ANTIFA or lib extremists until proven otherwise.

Plus the DA is dropping charges? I don’t know the precedent for this, but I’d be willing to argue in court the DA can’t charge me with whatever he wants to file when he ignores other crimes. That could at least make it all the way to the Supreme Court. Someone with deep pockets needs to sue OR and the DA personally. That would be a good start.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
So many here at ATS claim their support for Law Enforcement, so show that support and let them do their job and report suspicions to them. Quit stirring shat and propagating vigilante actions.

How to prevent and put out future fires quickly would much more helpful, rather than having another thread to attack antifa.

In the mean time, those that live in extreme fire danger area's should think, before driving into a protest and beating people with ball bats and pepper spraying them. Kind of like the old saying, about glass houses and throwing stones.

With airlines in trouble, it might be a good time to buy some cheap commercial jets for dumping fire retardant.

On the other hand I hope the LEO's catch anyone that committed arson if in fact it was arson.

cheers

Trolling in progress above - standard libtard playbook.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes I can.

But, as it stands, the Feds would have to be complicit in that scenario. And, given the shunning of Fed help by the left coast, it’s really unlikely we’re going to see that take place IMO.

If I were Trump, I’d let OR and WA know they’re on their own - and the residents of those states who perish can find the blood on the hands of Inslee and Brownstain. They are the murderers.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Were you in Portland with your ball bat and pepper spray?

OP is just another rabid Rethuglican blaming the liberals for every wrong and never willing to accept responsibility for their own wrongs.

There were bad fires before there was an antifa and would be fires in a future without antifa. Maybe it's time to up our response to fires and their prevention. I know what a liberal thought, hate works so much better.

CHEERS

edit on 14-9-2020 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If it is arson I could easily see it being right wingers. Who would be more likely to try and damage blue states? Having lived in the PNW the last 35 years, I can tell you that I never experienced smoke until the summer after Trump was elected. Now this is the 3rd year with heavy smoke from fires. Makes me wonder if some forest management funds were cut with the Trump admin. Fyi Oregon state is in charge of 2% of Oregon's forests while The Feds control over 50%.
edit on 14-9-2020 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

Still haven't learned the lesson that outside of the major metros, nearly every state is red. So right wingers have no cause to go burning out their own.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Un huh. Sure. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Atlantic Op-ed: Democrats Will Riot If They Lose, Therefore Republicans Should Lock and Load NOW !

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Un huh. Sure. a reply to: ketsuko

What flavor is the Kool-Aid in your world?

Oh yes, 2016 electoral map.
edit on 14-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Per plan, those who are arrested in major Metro areas are being released or bailed out, 2 commit more violence.

No such luck for those who are caught setting fires in forested areas.

State Police and federal officials don't allow dangerous criminals to re-enter Society, like prosecutors do in urban areas.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Atlantic Op-ed: Democrats Will Riot If They Lose, Therefore Republicans Should Lock and Load NOW !

Voters need to be ready for Planned attacks at polling places in Republican areas of swing States.

Obama Biden trained a lot of antifa members, along with ISIS and Al queda overseas. If DHS and DOJ does not locate and arrest them now, they will create havoc on Election Day itself.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The one group that was getting together to plan their resistance talked about starting on Election Day and occupying places. I wouldn't put it past them to try jamming up polling sites to prevent in person voting.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah the smoke only chokes the red areas. This is damaging the entire region. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
An if the right employs those tactics I am sure you will be there to call them out right. a reply to: ketsuko

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join