It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: aravoth
a reply to: ketsuko

www.facebook.com...

This video from Multnomah County Sheriff Reese was from yesterday.

For those that do not know, Multnomah county borders Clackamas county, which is where the fires are.

My question is, if the Locals in rural areas are not seeing people committing arson, if the locals are not dealing with wide scale looting, then why are they forming ARMED CITIZEN ROADBLOCKS? The Sheriff even addresses it in this video.

I will say it again, what the locals are seeing, and dealing with right now, is not being reflected in the media.... AT ALL.

Holding a press conference about a thing, but then saying it’s not a thing, while addressing the thing, is government coverup/doublespeak 101.

But remember... is ok to call out conservatives, label all while people as racist, destroy property, talk down on “dumb rural America” etc. Just don’t you dare say a lib is out of line!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: aravoth

I'm not going to blame the right because I know the right's not doing it. Someone is, and they have to be stopped.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
whoever it is, they deserve to be flayed alive in a public area.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: aravoth

I'm not going to blame the right because I know the right's not doing it. Someone is, and they have to be stopped.

I think you’re sense there is correct.

If anything, some other actors will find a way to pin this on the right. That’s something we certainly need to watch out for.

Anything is possible but I assert you can sleep well knowing the probability that this has been perpetrated by right-wing individuals is exceedingly low.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Oregon State Fire Chief Force out.

twitter.com...

Very strange Personnel move during this critical time.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
California's burn backlog.

In Cali, you have an ecosystem that needs fire.

Academics believe that between 4.4 million and 11.8 million acres burned each year in prehistoric California. Between 1982 and 1998, California’s agency land managers burned, on average, about 30,000 acres a year. Between 1999 and 2017, that number dropped to an annual 13,000 acres. The state passed a few new laws in 2018 designed to facilitate more intentional burning.

So every year, you had a sizable chunk of land burn off, but the current so-called forest management regime only allows a fraction of that to be burned in controlled burns every year.

You want to know how much would have to burn now in order to regain equilibrium to where it should be?

Sustainability published this terrifying conclusion: California would need to burn 20 million acres — an area about the size of Maine — to restabilize in terms of fire. . .

In other words, this isn't climate change. It's a man made cluster going on out there.

Now, I have no idea what the forest management policies have been like in Washington and Oregon, but is it just as bad? I sure hope not. Otherwise, you're sitting in the perfect asymmetrical weapon.
edit on 13-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Since the west coast is so good at issuing warnings and guidelines and mandates, Oregon Washington and California should tell developers and individuals not to build homes in certain areas.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

California's burn backlog.

In Cali, you have an ecosystem that needs fire.

Academics believe that between 4.4 million and 11.8 million acres burned each year in prehistoric California. Between 1982 and 1998, California’s agency land managers burned, on average, about 30,000 acres a year. Between 1999 and 2017, that number dropped to an annual 13,000 acres. The state passed a few new laws in 2018 designed to facilitate more intentional burning.

So every year, you had a sizable chunk of land burn off, but the current so-called forest management regime only allows a fraction of that to be burned in controlled burns every year.

You want to know how much would have to burn now in order to regain equilibrium to where it should be?

Sustainability published this terrifying conclusion: California would need to burn 20 million acres — an area about the size of Maine — to restabilize in terms of fire. . .

In other words, this isn't climate change. It's a man made cluster going on out there.

Now, I have no idea what the forest management policies have been like in Washington and Oregon, but is it just as bad? I sure hope not. Otherwise, you're sitting in the perfect asymmetrical weapon.

Forest management is indeed a problem. However, it’s not the root cause of these issues. It simply was exploited.

When we had the fire in The Gorge a few years ago, which was human caused, some folks said that we can blame our forestry practices for the size of the fire and fires are actually natural/good for the forest.

Those folks got eviscerated for the comments - how dare they say forest fires are part of the natural ecology of a healthy forest!

And thus here we sit with overly dense, accelerant infused forests.

That’s an issue - but it’s not what directly caused the current fires.

Those conditions just made it worse - and we’ve known that for years.

Some interesting off topic reading is what OR and WA did differently as it pertains to federal money and forest lands. Spoiler alert - OR made the wrong choice...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I'm not saying it's the cause. I'm saying that it set this up to be the perfect weapon for exploitation. If you had properly managed forests with proper controlled burns, it would be much harder to create the magnitude of fire they are creating. There wouldn't be as much dead undergrowth, tightly packed timber, etc., for the fires to burn and use as fuel.

Notice a clear difference though? Not all of these will be arson, but as the commenter who posted these on a blog said ... it's not like climate change (the current official cause) stops at the Canadian border.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Transcript of full convo between deputy and journo that got the deputy fired.

Also evidence of out of place groups circulating in the fire areas. People who don't belong but wouldn't be out of place in downtown Portland. It's not evidence of them setting fires, but they are out there up to who knows what. Does anyone really think they're being humanitarian all of a sudden?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

And I am hopeful I am wrong. If so I will gladly eat my words with salt, pepper, and ketchup. I'll even smile while doing so.

I just have to call it like I see it, when I see it.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That's no boubt. ... But local "Democratic" politicians don't want to "spread fear and panic", so they're downplaying that notion.
Kind of like our Pres. Trump didn't want to spread panic (because it does no good) about the Rona virus. But the Dems are all over that!

Many of the locals know who is behind these fires. They're not idiots.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Any pictures or videos of Antifa causing the fires? Any pictures or videos of the looting, and armed patrolling?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing solves problems like "control", no?
The governments of Oregon, Washington and that outhouse called California, need to use the "taxes" they collect to "serve the people", they collect it from.

You pay them for permission, (that you don't need) to build on "your" own land. .. They better figure out how to use it right. And not for some gay, transvestite propaganda, public school funding.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I've seen LRRPs in my AO. The local LEOs have no clue who these people are, or why they're here.
Most the locals are oblivious to them.

But bridges, train stops and major choke points seem to be an area of interest to them.

They've been taking pictures, drawing..and Etc. It's classic.

But I don't get paid for this sh*t anymore.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Its SOP for Antifa to deny affiliation to the group and destroy/hide anything that could link them before participation in an OP, As per project veritas undercover infiltration recordings.

Theres been over a dozen arson arrests publicized, just look at the mugshots....its antifa.

Most of the detailed inciteful info is from state troopers on twitter, but were already begining to see the usual reports of social media censorship

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
And now Inslee and Brownstain have united under the narrative that this is all caused by global warming - and we have to do something about it now!

FML. What is wrong with these people? We drove cars for a hundred years and destroyed a planet that’s been around for billions and survived multiple extinction level events? And it all got mainstreamed by AlGore?

My fellow PNW residents, in the cities, are lunatics. ANTIFA can keep doing what they’re doing and, just like COVID, they’ll ensure a good crisis never goes to waste.

We’re screwed out here.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My major worry out of this is that the locals will take it into their own hands, there will be blood, and while it will likely be justified ... this will be when the local elected authorities finally take Trump up on his offer to call in the Nat. Guard, and you know at that point who the Guard will be sent in to quell (hint: it won't be ANTIFA).

That's my worry right now.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

And now Inslee and Brownstain have united under the narrative that this is all caused by global warming

So the guy they caught tossing Molotavs is named "Global Warming"?

Strange name for an arsonist... but at least they IDed him.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

My major worry out of this is that the locals will take it into their own hands, there will be blood, and while it will likely be justified ... this will be when the local elected authorities finally take Trump up on his offer to call in the Nat. Guard, and you know at that point who the Guard will be sent in to quell (hint: it won't be ANTIFA).

That's my worry right now.

I am afraid the day has arrived where it might be your best hope if they DID take arms and end this for good. Dead people are showing up and we see someone wanting us dead is in that area. What are people to do, lay down and take the total destruction of their lives or fight back?

Like the Redneck keeps saying you have to call them like you see them and defend your area or lose it all. Neither are good choices but defending it is my only choice.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join