It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Interesting:

Clackamas County deputy placed on leave after video captures him blaming Antifa for wildfires

www.registerguard.com...

A Clackamas County Sheriff’s deputy seen in a viral video making what the sheriff’s office is calling “inappropriate statements,” while on duty has been placed on administrative leave, the agency announced Saturday.

YouTube video - which is basically audio only:

m.youtube.com...

BS that they put this officer on leave. Apparently he flew a little too close to the sun.

He also lays out the points for what we can’t say “ANTIFA did it!” nicely..
edit on 12-9-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ras321
What do you mean by group? A group could be 3 guys on drugs who decide to cause mayhem or it could mean a large network of sophisticated ways and means. I would put my money on the former. a reply to: Guyfriday

you think the beatings and killings of muslims after 9-11 was bad,you tell people ANTIFA and BLM are setting these fires. it would be a bloodbath.

1000% accurate.

This is now about avoiding civil war.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

When you say antifa you mean thugs that burn stuff.

Correct.

The problem is these guys are fringe and from the looks of it apolitical.

What is political about arson?

Compromise would be...

...irrelevant. One does not compromise with arsonists.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

you think the beatings and killings of muslims after 9-11 was bad,you tell people ANTIFA and BLM are setting these fires.

Isn't that what we're doing?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: yuppa

you think the beatings and killings of muslims after 9-11 was bad,you tell people ANTIFA and BLM are setting these fires.

Isn't that what we're doing?

TheRedneck

Yes we are, and I see your point, but we’re not broadcasting this at scale through the msm.

That’s the issue - serious problems if the general masses start taking matters into their own hands.

Do I personally think they’re wrong? Not really - but that isn’t going to hold up in court and some otherwise well intended people will go to jail.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Interestingly, there isn’t hardly link on Oregon Live about protests or police right now.

The fires seem that much more timely... nothing like another crisis to cover the old one.

The air quality is basically dangerous...The worst right now in the world...lol I'm assuming they are taking a few nights off.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So if anyone gets caught starting fires I can assume it could be the death penalty. The sad part is I think it is well within their logic to actually start fires.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Frankly I don't give a damn about what 90% of you are saying.

No more talk.

No more arguing.

I know what I saw. I know what my friends and family have seen.

Most of you are not here, on the ground. You don't know #.

In the past 72 hours my friends have chased off looters, ran down arsonists, even turned at least one over to the police. Even a guy all the way up in Corbett my wife went to school with put out a fire started by some dickhead dressed all in black launching fireworks about 100 feet off the road. A guy dumping gas in a feild, champaign bottles with gas in them just sitting off the side of the road. People driving around in #ty cars no one in the community has ever seen, DRAGGING CHAINS BEHIND THEM TO CREATE SPARKS.

This is bull#. You leftist pieces of # have been gaslighting us for months. ENOUGH. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. I KNOW WHAT I SAW.

You will get yours. People died, homes are gone. Quote your bull# "news" sources. It doesn't matter. We know what you've done. Hell is coming for you.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: aravoth

No more talk.

No more arguing.

In the past 72 hours my friends have chased off looters, ran down arsonists, even turned at least one over to the police. Even a guy all the way up in Corbett my wife went to school with put out a fire started by some dickhead dressed all in black launching fireworks about 100 feet off the road. A guy dumping gas in a feild, champaign bottles with gas in them just sitting off the side of the road. People driving around in #ty cars no one in the community has ever seen, DRAGGING CHAINS BEHIND THEM TO CREATE SPARKS.

This is bull#. You leftist pieces of # have been gaslighting us for months. ENOUGH. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. I KNOW WHAT I SAW.

You will get yours. People died, homes are gone. Quote your bull# "news" sources. It doesn't matter. We know what you've done. Hell is coming for you.

And the above is far more consistent with what I’m hearing as well...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

No more talk.

No more arguing.

And the above is far more consistent with what I’m hearing as well...

I'm hearing half of it, seeing the other half. I'VE #ING HAD IT.

You know why is quiet in Portland right now? Because they are out attacking rural areas. "Friends" in Milwaukee, Oregon. Are saying a # ton of people, all in black got dumped off at the springwater trail near westfork. They are going for the suburbs now. How do I know?

Because I'm close to you disgusting prices of #. Some of you even know my fake name.
edit on 13-9-2020 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

We may have to agree to disagree on this, but I honestly believe we are past the point of no return. There will be a war. I see nothing that can stop it now. Let me give you my thoughts in some sort of order, many of which you have already covered:
  • Cities, primarily Democrat-run cities, are being burned and looted night after night.

• Those doing this burning and looting self-identify as either Antifa, BLM, or both.

• The local authorities in these cities are regularly refusing to take any action toward the rioters.

• The local authorities in these cities are regularly demanding that police stand down or resort to ineffective tactics.

• The rioters are demanding an end to police, and the local authorities in many cases have slashed police budgets during these riots.

• The Democratic nominee for President has stated that the riots will not stop as long as his incumbent opponent is President.

• The Democratic nominee for Vice President has stated that the riots should continue until the incumbent President is defeated.

• Federal authorities have stated that they know many of these rioters are coming from out of state.

• Federal assistance using the National Guard has been offered and refused by the local authorities in almost all affected cities. In the few places they were used, the violence was quelled overnight.

• Many local authorities have tried to blame the rioting on the incumbent President.

• The riots have been increasing in severity and magnitude.

• Some claiming to be rioters on social media have stated they want to attack the suburbs. It is well-known that people in the suburbs are better armed than those in the cities.

• We have reports of people dressed in gear similar to those rioting in the cities being caught in the act of setting fires in an exceptionally dry condition.

• We have regular reports of the local authorities in the cities blaming Global Warming instead of those caught setting fires for the massive number of wildfires.

• We have unofficial reports that local Sheriffs suspect Antifa operatives are the ones setting the fires. Official reports say the opposite.

• Wildfires set outside of the suburbs can and frequently do burn through the suburbs.
It is patently obvious that these arsonists and rioters are thugs. It is also pretty obvious that a typical thug does not possess appreciable financial means. Ergo, someone must be paying them to cause chaos or they would not be able to travel to other states and cause this kind of trouble.

In other words, these are political operatives, but they themselves are not political. They only create the chaos and devastation; those paying them and the local authorities both ensure their freedom and create the narrative in their wake. The obvious political incentive is the upcoming election, and the obvious political purpose is to convince the electorate to remove the sitting President. However, this sitting President has denounced the arsonists and taken action where he was invited to do so to quell the uprisings. This is actually giving him more support among the population.

Therefore, attacks are increasing with no end in sight. In less than 60 days now, America will decide on new leadership. Time is short. The attacks have not reached their peak. At some point, the only choice left to people may be fight or die.

Come November 3rd, one of two things will happen: either Donald Trump will retain the Presidency for another term or Joe Biden will become the new President-elect. That is a fact. Should Donald Trump win, the riots will increase dramatically and I believe he will use his powers under 10 USC § 252 (aka the Insurrection Act) to call in the National Guard unilaterally to quell the riots, and could even use the army or marines if that is insufficient. That is martial law.

Should Joe Biden win, the political operation will have been effective and the thugs will be told to go home. Most will likely comply; some will not. Those who do not comply will be quietly arrested, causing the riots to decrease . I believe this decrease will be temporary, though. These thugs are not just interested in being paid; they like what they do. As soon as they realize that the promises of a better life for them are empty promises (and that won't take long), they will begin to riot on their own. A Biden administration will not have the same level of loyalty a Trump administration has held among the troops, and may be unable to stop the new riots. At that point, there will be only two options for the American people: either allow their country to burn, or rise up against the rioters en masse.

There is your war. A real shooting war. Police will be irrelevant; those in uniform who oppose an armed militant will be shot just as surely as anyone else who presented opposition. Most police will simply leave their post and take up arms as a civilian for the cause of the people; the few who try to maintain order as a police officer will die. There are two reasons why I say this war will be orders of magnitude more horrific than the War of Northern Aggression:
  • During the War of Northern Aggression, one typically lived among those who felt similarly. If one lived in Mississippi, one could be pretty well assured that their neighbors were on the same side they were. The same went for someone in Ohio; their neighbors supported the Union. There was only a small stretch of land near the front lines where this was not true.

In this war, one will not have that luxury. Enough Americans have become so convinced that Antifa is "anti-fascist" that one's neighbors could actually sympathize with the rioters. In the inner cities, this will be much more pronounced. The war will be between city and country, with the suburbs being the front lines. Much of middle America lives in those suburbs.

• If the local politicians are not voted out of office, and there is little reason to believe this will happen, the narrative will continue to be spun by political operatives. With the media (save Fox News) firmly entrenched toward the Democrat agenda, many people will be confused about who is fighting for their best interests. Not only will this muddy the problem described above, but as government institutions are torn down, new ones will arise that reflect the political philosophies being fed to the victors through the media. Thus, we will have smaller governments popping up and being torn down on a regular basis, with each incarnation seeing the execution of those before it. This will be a repeat not only of the War of Northern Aggression, but also of the French Revolution.
And that is why I will not take sides. I will be on my own side and protecting my own place from anyone who might appear to be a danger to me or mine. I am not naive enough to state that I can hold off whatever comes my way, but I will make the following statement, again, to anyone who decides to take on this old redneck:

Bring body bags... one for me, and a few hundred for you.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just to note, when I become slightly, marginally, irritated I tend to aim for testicles.

Very effective against those who have them ,sadly none those of Antifa marxists have the balls of peaceful protest going onto dialogue..

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

I've been hearing rumors that the wingnuts of the right are trying to burn the left coast before elections. Several family members are saying that trucks with flags and Trump election signs were seen in the area around the time the fires started. Also heard lots of gun shots being fired and it's not hunting season.

So then they go out and burn their own neighborhoods down like BLM? I think we need to inspect your water and see what you have been drinking because that is just straight up BS that proves you like ANTIFA.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: ras321
Where has BLM claimed responsiblity? I have not sen any profiles on anyone charged with this rioting. BLM is about equality in the system. Burning and looting is a separate thing. Those responsible should face charges. Society is the root cause. Fix the problem of inequality and watch the riots disappear. The alternative, brute force, there are no winners, the anger grows and nothing gets solved. a reply to: DBCowboy

Which Kool-Aid flavor is your favorite?

The one with powdered magic mushrooms apparently has been the choice. This is psychotic to think that since BLM burn down their neighborhood that Rural people would burn theirs down. ANTIFA are the ones burning down places they don't live.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Please, keep your cool. You are going to need it if you are forced to send one of these guys to their maker via a dirt nap. Having not been shot at nor had fires burning near my house, I have little true understanding of what you see and how you feel. I do think those who lose there focus and don't stay calm as possible end up losing in the end. Stay focused and do what you have to do if you have no choice. These Marxists are probably going all in because DJT reelection looks like a landslide to many people.

No more talk.

No more arguing.

edit on 13-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: DBCowboy

You won't have much luck shooting antifa members in the testicles unless you aim for their chins.

Is that because they are all "ballchinians" like the one from MIB? Or because they are always on their knees

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Nice piece Red Neck. Possibly explore buying land in Nova Scotia. I did. Even my Fed contacts are alarmed. Actually afraid and scared.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Nope. At the risk of sounding obtuse, I was born in this mountain and I'll die here. Not running. Not blaming anyone who is, either, but this redneck is staying right here. I know the land; I am well-armed;I have sent word through some of the local deputies that I am available and ready for sniper work if need be (and they are concerned enough to not brush me off); I have lived a fuller life than most if I die tomorrow; I am at peace with my Maker.

This little place my Daddy carved out of the wilderness with his bare hands is all I have left and all I need. So come on Antifa... redneck is waiting. You want some? Come get some!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Matters on the ground in Oregon with the local authorities, especially in the legal apparatus, being what they are. The locals have little reason to think that law enforcement has much will to carry out justice.

If it were to be announced that this does have anything to do with BLM/ANTIFA, there really could be serious issues with the locals taking matters into their own hands. We're talking Rittenhouse on a mass scale, and I don't blame them. Scorched earth is a wartime policy and that's what we're seeing.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And if people end up dead with no evidence Antifa is involved in these fires but simply wild rumors?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join