It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA starting fires in Clackamas County OR

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This just in from extended family in the area.

ANTIFA has been setting fires in rural-ish Oregon. This may or may not get reported so I’m posting it here.

Another relative of this extended family member had armed ANTIFA come onto their property, hold the property owners at gunpoint and say directly they were there to “burn you out of your homes and properties!”

Apparently the incident concluded with as many as 30 Clackamas County Sheriff’s officers responding. We don’t yet know what will happen to these perpetrators or to what extent they have been apprehended. But, the fire wasn’t started.

This probably won’t even hit the news... but... if you’ve wondered how we suddenly have all of these fires on the liberal left coast... here’s one potential reason why.

Lastly, it’s now common knowledge and “not just talk”, per said family member who also lives in that area, the citizens and law enforcement are fully aware ANTIFA is behind some of this chaos and that’s definitive.

Good luck out there folks.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

ANTIFA has been setting fires in rural-ish Oregon. This may or may not get reported so I’m posting it here.

Another relative of this extended family member had armed ANTIFA come onto their property, hold the property owners at gunpoint and say directly they were there to “burn you out of your homes and properties!”

Apparently the incident concluded with as many as 30 Clackamas County Sheriff’s officers responding. We don’t yet know what will happen to these perpetrators or to what extent they have been apprehended. But, the fire wasn’t started.

This probably won’t even hit the news... but... if you’ve wondered how we suddenly have all of these fires on the liberal left coast... here’s one potential reason why.

Lastly, it’s now common knowledge and “not just talk”, per said family member who also lives in that area, the citizens and law enforcement are fully aware ANTIFA is behind some of this chaos and that’s definitive.

I see the police scanner blowing up tonight for Clackamas, I didn't tune in, I just figured it was more of the run of the mill riots. I'll tune in now to see what's going on. Thanks.

+44 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Since I've been personally affected by these fires. . . . if it is found that an Antifa Marxist did this, I will become somewhat irate.

Maybe even to the point of actual anger.

Just to note, when I become slightly, marginally, irritated I tend to aim for testicles.

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Chill out man those are mostly peaceful fires.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB, I'll gladly let you use my .444 Marlin lever action. You could hit one in the pinky and it would put them in the hospital for weeks. Shoot one in the testicles and if she lived, it would be months before she gets out of the hospital...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

I see the police scanner blowing up tonight for Clackamas, I didn't tune in, I just figured it was more of the run of the mill riots. I'll tune in now to see what's going on. Thanks.

Let us know what you hear.

This extended family member is sometimes hyperbolic but he seemed very serious about this. And - fact based - they have Sheriff’s officers guarding his neighborhood that was evacuated in Clackamas County right now.

Serious stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since I've been personally affected by these fires. . . . if it is found that an Antifa Marxist did this, I will become somewhat irate.

Maybe even to the point of actual anger.

Just to note, when I become slightly, marginally, irritated I tend to aim for testicles.

Be well my friend - hopefully this won’t be an even larger burden on you due to any of this escalating.

I buy the ANTIFA angle though entirely. I’m a life-long PNW resident. I’m extremely familiar with OR. What we’re seeing right now is notably unprecedented for many of these areas.

It’s nearly a certainty in my mind that some of these fires were natural/accidental, and some of them weren’t...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Police arrested a man in Nehalem yesterday for shooting off bottle rockets into the woods.

Just saying.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
These idiots are playing Russian Roulette. I see bullets flying in the very near distant future.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ANTIFA has branched out from Urban terror, to killing forest animals, and any human who gets trapped by the fires.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Thank you for the update. I'm a bit north of you in the hills of WA state and have been keeping a close eye on the findings around these fires. So far it seems we hear quite a contrast in reports. One minute you'll hear of an arson arrest, and the next you'll hear it was a rumor.
I do not believe for a second that all of these fires sporadically ignited on their own. I have a feeling once the cloud trails thicker up here overnight we will start to see more. After all, tomorrow is a big day.
Stay well!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Local press already covering for ANTIFA:

www.oregonlive.com...

This went to press before I got the news I did, but it was posted this evening.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Are the fires in more Republican or conservative areas? I think they should put those Antifa in prison, charging them with home grown terrorism.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The word I heard on the person from Nehalem was directly from a police scanner.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A really big shew tonight the Antifa geldings will be joining us to
share their new song.

"I got my balls shot clean off by a DC Cowboy (lol)"
edit on 10-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ANTIFA has branched out from Urban terror, to killing forest animals, and any human who gets trapped by the fires.

They did say they were “coming for the suburbs” but probably realized they’ll have a hard time with that. Too much population density, armament, cameras, etc.

Instead, they go to Trump Country that’s 20 minutes out from civilization... start some fires in some really dry places and let Mother Nature handle they rest.

It makes sense, tactically - and will rile up the libs.

The scary thing about this, to me, is you’re going to get some teenager or young adult ANTIFA member (or members) who decide they need to really “make a stand” and do something really crazy that probably kills a number of people. That will be the end of ANTIFA but that end will be paid for with innocent lives because we’re unwilling to solve the problems now.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

If it’s really true and it’s Antifa, we have a war.
Arm up and keep your eyes open, don’t let them get the drop on you.
Keep us posted.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Are the fires in more Republican or conservative areas? I think they should put those Antifa in prison, charging them with home grown terrorism.

These are very Republican/Conservative/Trump Supporting areas that are having these problems.

People don’t appreciate that the majority of OR and WA are red politically - deep red. But the major counties around the few major PNW cities are midnight blue - which turns the state blue.

Get 20 miles out of a major city and it get red real quick - which is in fact where the major fire damage is being had.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

If Antifa wants to play with fire, fine.

Tie 'em to the trees and let 'em cook. Useless bastards.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

My nephew lives there and Im hearing from him the same thing

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join