It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical Race Theory thread #3. All white cafe at UM Dearborn, end game for the left?

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So now that the President got rid of the racist critical race theory, it’s brought this racist ideology to the fore front instead of the shadows of the educational system. Everyone who knows their history knows the Democratic Party is the party of racism. They started the KKK . Democrats owned ALL the slaves before the civil war, the opposed all the civil rights legislation including the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments. They crafted the Jim Crow laws and they opposed the civil rights act of 1964( why would anyone be a Democrat?).

But since they’re the ones pushing this ideology, and we know they’re racist, what’s the end game? They are the ones pushing identity politics. They are the ones separating Americans and pushing us into groups.

Well University of Michigan at Dearborn just published they have a NON PERSONS OF COLOR cafe that is going to start meeting soon. What’s non persons of color? WHITES. It sure looks like they’re pushing us back 60 years to segregation. Is that the end game? 99% of these protesters are white, and most come from white liberal families. Is this what they want? To go back to their White only family groups? The people writing these books like Robin DiAngelo ( White Fragility) are avowed racists, so who knows what their motivations are.

It’s quite sinister to let blm push the ball so far down the field then pick it up at the end and push it across the goal line. But it sure fits their MO doesn’t it? Take advantage of minorities then grab the prize at the end. That’s what Democrats have done since Andrew Jackson started the racist party, so long ago. Makes you wonder doesn’t it. Also it makes me wonder about all the moral rubes that think they are fighting for justice while being used by racists, AGAIN. The left is so full of people being used by others. At least the right acknowledges that it’s about the rights of individuals. You’re free to do what you want until it runs into my freedoms. That works much better.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

The DAY is near upon us. These brain dead indoctrinated patients will be in for a rude awakening when they realize they are the only ones fighting for a trophy, while those of us fighting against them are fighting for our freedom!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I really don't let this stuff get to me. I talk to all humans the same regardless of color. I don't let a cockroach tell me I'm small.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

UMich hosts space for 'students that do not identify as persons of color

Or better known as blatant Segregation. See, they have POC meetings that exclude whites so they thought a "whites only" gathering is cool as well.

Does anyone else see the irony in this? These people want to reinstate segregation. Separate but equal?

www.campusreform.org...

The University of Michgan Dearborn Center for Social Justice and Inclusion hosted a "Non-POC Cafe" event, as well as a "BIPOC Cafe" event.
The events were meant to bring students together to discuss their lives as "Non-POC" and "BIPOC" students.
The university has since taken down the event descriptions and "regrets" how they described the event.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Meanwhile the Trudeau Canadian Liberal Government, whom prorogued government, managed to giveaway:

Trudeau Unveils $221M For Canada’s 1st Black Entrepreneurship Program

And then gave away:

$19 million to enhance local community supports for youth at risk and support more culturally focused mental health programs for Black Canadians

And all announced in the last two days. He never needed his own political platform as he just mirrored the Globalist agenda.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Good for you but maybe you are missing the bigger picture when you find yourself segregated. The Critical Theory does not allow for color blindness

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I was today years old when I learned Caucasians are devoid of color.

((((💥🤯💥))))

🤦🏾‍♂️🙄Smh..

Wasn't it a few years back and probably still a thing, that certain black student organizations declared black only meetings or gatherings??

Seems like there's two sides cut from the same cloth trying to out do the other.

Talk about things going nowhere..... geezus..🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
a reply to: cooperton

Good for you but maybe you are missing the bigger picture when you find yourself segregated. The Critical Theory does not allow for color blindness

It was me denouncing the entirety of their philosophy. Its so absurd I hate to even argue it because that would imply it even deserves to be listened to.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

((((💥🤯💥))))

🤦🏾‍♂️🙄Smh..

Wasn't it a few years back and probably still a thing, that certain black student organizations declared black only meetings or gatherings??

Seems like there's two sides cut from the same cloth trying to out do the other.

It's why I tanned so as not to blend in to the snow here 😁

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Let's not forget he also declared Canada a post-national state. This is treason, btw.

Canada declared a postnational state

He also forced the RCMP Commissioner to admit the RCMP suffers systemic racism or be fired. Funny that, considering there are many RCMP officers who are POC. Additionally (and this one i have a serious problem with) they lowered the bar for becoming an RCMP officer a few years ago and allow landed immigrants/permanent residents to become officers as well. (the catch is that they need to have been here for 10 years. Sorry, if you cant be arsed to get your citizenship in 10 years and cannot vote, you don't get the right to detain an actual citizen). Ya, all this screams systemic racism /sarc

RCMP Changes Hiring Requirements

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

((((💥🤯💥))))

🤦🏾‍♂️🙄Smh..

"Caucasian" in itself is a racist term to describe Europeans as a whole as it refers to those who descend from the Caucasus region and is lazily used to describe all light skinned people.

the Caucasus (a region in Europe between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, which includes Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and parts of Russia, Turkey and Iran), Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.

edit on 1092020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

Well of course.

Everybody knows about Canada's deeply entrenched Institutional Racism against POC.

We are talking about the First Nation's, right?

Oh, my bad....of course we'll continue to crap on them...and rub this in their face at the same time...

Trudeau is a douche...
edit on 9/10/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
a reply to: fernalley

Let's not forget he also declared Canada a post-national state. This is treason, btw.

Canada declared a postnational state

He also forced the RCMP Commissioner to admit the RCMP suffers systemic racism or be fired. Funny that, considering there are many RCMP officers who are POC. Additionally (and this one i have a serious problem with) they lowered the bar for becoming an RCMP officer a few years ago and allow landed immigrants/permanent residents to become officers as well. (the catch is that they need to have been here for 10 years. Sorry, if you cant be arsed to get your citizenship in 10 years and cannot vote, you don't get the right to detain an actual citizen). Ya, all this screams systemic racism /sarc

RCMP Changes Hiring Requirements

Did they not lower the timeline to become a Canadian citizen as well?
Canada.ca

To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:

be a permanent resident

have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years...

It's a free for all now. English is optional.
Thanks for the links/articles

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
I really don't let this stuff get to me. I talk to all humans the same regardless of color. I don't let a cockroach tell me I'm small.

You and me and most of our country. There is a fringe element in each race that exploits racism. It's disgusting but it's real.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The actual racists are blaming the other party for being racist. A person can be racist and still put on an act like they are not racist, I know lots of people like that and the majority of them are Democrats. Treating someone nice is not the same as treating them as equals.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The problem as I see it is it has gotten so extreme that regardless of acknowledging race or ignoring it, you get labeled racist, damned if you do and damned if you don't. The end result should indicate what is gong on and it's based on race, the very definition of racism.

new topics

top topics

join