It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I wanted to watch the Chiefs Texans game but it was just a BLM/Antifa commercial

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: TonyS

Oh god, where do you people come from? The NFL is not trying to promote communism. They simply want people to come together and quite frankly if you're against that you have serious problems. You have people actually claiming that being for Americans coming together as one is a bad thing. wow

Then if that’s the case, why do they get so bent when someone says ALL LIVES MATTER? You want honest equality? Stop trying to prop one race while condemning another solely on their skin color.

The reason is you give them the perception you are belittling their cause. They want people to think black people are worth something in society. And when you come back with all lives matter of corse they do but you are not listening to what they have to say. You know as well as i do thats a way of blowing off how they feel we do the same to our kids when they try to tell us how they feel.

Heres a thought try listening instead of trying to confront it. Reality is often dependent of the individual and their experiences. I teach my kids to overlook racism its the flaw of that individual and in no way does that idiot effect their self worth. However not everyone thinks that way and yes people get hurt and are not taught how to deal with it.

Perhaps this hits home for me because my children are mixed race and i see the awful on both sides. Hell i was married to my wife for 5 years before her father would even talk to me. He flat out told her the day before our wedding that if she procceded to marry that white boy that he wouldnt talk to her anymore. However ive also seen what racists did to my child so maybe instead of worrying about skin color why dont you just try to be kind to everyone.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Oh god, where do you people come from? The NFL is not trying to promote communism. They simply want people to come together and quite frankly if you're against that you have serious problems. You have people actually claiming that being for Americans coming together as one is a bad thing. wow

Then if that’s the case, why do they get so bent when someone says ALL LIVES MATTER? You want honest equality? Stop trying to prop one race while condemning another solely on their skin color.

All lives are precious, but this movement wants to elevate only the black ones. The original premise they base this on is flawed and that can be proven statistically.

However, there are deep problems in the black community, but they have less to do with law enforcement than they do with ills in the black culture itself that lead to consistently poor outcomes for all too many black children, but that's a hard truth to accept.

It seems to me though that this move to categorize traits that lead to certain outcomes ... oh, like SUCCESS ... as being "white" and therefore oppressive and things that must be decolonized isn't so much a move to try to admit there are failings in the black culture, but rather a move consistent with trends we've seen everywhere in society to instead lower the standards for all so that failures don't feel so bad about failing because no one else does any better.

There's a name for it - Tall Poppy Syndrome. You could say that leveling the playing field might be a reference to it. Instead of seeking to teach everyone how they might elevate themselves to allow the tallest poppies to grow, we cut them all off so that everyone might feel like a tall poppy whether or not they are.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

They want people to think black people are worth something in society.

That's their problem... Everyone with any intelligence knows that your earn respect. The quickest way to lose it is to demand it. Why should we respect people we know nothing about, and what we do know is that the group demanding respect are the ones behind all the looting and rioting. Yeah, no, # em all. I didn't care for the movement when it started because I could see through the bull# and how certain lives mattered, now I care even less.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The reason is you give them the perception you are belittling their cause. They want people to think black people are worth something in society. And when you come back with all lives matter of corse they do but you are not listening to what they have to say. You know as well as i do thats a way of blowing off how they feel we do the same to our kids when they try to tell us how they feel.

Heres a thought try listening instead of trying to confront it. Reality is often dependent of the individual and their experiences. I teach my kids to overlook racism its the flaw of that individual and in no way does that idiot effect their self worth. However not everyone thinks that way and yes people get hurt and are not taught how to deal with it.

Perhaps this hits home for me because my children are mixed race and i see the awful on both sides. Hell i was married to my wife for 5 years before her father would even talk to me. He flat out told her the day before our wedding that if she procceded to marry that white boy that he wouldnt talk to her anymore. However ive also seen what racists did to my child so maybe instead of worrying about skin color why dont you just try to be kind to everyone.

why dont you just try to be kind to everyone.

You don’t know me to judge me. I am kind to everyone FFS and I don’t need people like you that don’t even know me to tell me differently. Get off the race card.

Heres a thought try listening instead of trying to confront it.

I have listened, very openly minded, mind you and have made a decision based on their race baiting, racism and hypocrisy. I’m so done with BLM and their BS and don’t need to hear another word they have to say, done.

For the record; I live in a black community, where 9 out of 10 homes are POC. We all get along just fine with the exception of my white trash neighbor. I also have a child thats half Latino as well as 95% of my client base and coworkers who aren’t white, so please, don’t try to paint me into your little box of color.
edit on 11-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Stop watching and supporting the NFL and NBA. Both agencies are racist and they hate white people.

I burned all my NFL gear. I too have been watching the game since the 70's..... not anymore.

Send email to NFL and NBA and tell them your opinion. I do weekly....

a reply to: putnam6

edit on 11-9-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Stop watching multimillionaires who whine and bitch like little girls, instead watch the young upcoming athletes in school.

DS

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I've heard that ESPN is doing its best to inject BLM nonsense into their broadcasts there too whatever the teams do on the field.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why don't you people come out and say it that you hate black people just like you hate Chinese people?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Why don't you people come out and say it that you hate black people just like you hate Chinese people?

For the same reason most of us won't come out and say we're racist -- That would be lying.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
NVM.

Inappropriate.
edit on 11-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

(post by mtnshredder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Why don’t you just come out and say you’re ignorant AF?

I wonder what they'd say if I said the honest answer:

There are some blacks I've liked very much, some I've been pretty much indifferent to, and some I haven't liked very much at all. Sort of like with the white folks in my experience.

Honestly, I don't know that many Chinese people. Most of the Asian people I know are Vietnamese or Korean in this area, but they fit the same pattern as blacks and whites.
edit on 11-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Pretty soon the only thing conservatives will have left to watch is an endless loop of MyPillow commercials.

edit on 11-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So if we don’t want politics in our football, we’re racist?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Pretty soon the only thing conservatives will have left to watch is an endless loop of MyPillow commercials.

It’s really the best night sleep in the whole wide world.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Apparently.

I guess they miss the point when we say that we're all for players going out and getting involved outside the game. I was one of the first to applaud LeBron James for starting a school the way he did. That's an example of positive activism I can wholeheartedly endorse.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Speaking of wide world of sports, how's your mobility scooter football league coming along?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: TheRedneck
And another NASCAR suspension, Mike Wallace.
thecapitalsportsreport.com...
I hope he doesn't cave, simply retired with his convictions and dignity intact.

Yeah, identifying the statistical fact that black criminals kill 94-times more black people than police do is a big no-no these days because it exposes the utter bullsnip of the asshats driving the narratives. (and God help you if you point out how many more white people blacks murder than black people police shoot, because then you've REALLY exposed how stupid this crap is.)

In summary: screw NASCAR. They died when Dale Sr hit the wall, it just took a lot of us nearly 2 decades to realize that sad fact.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Speaking of wide world of sports, how's your mobility scooter football league coming along?

Good! I made the cheerleaders squad!
edit on 11-9-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why don't you come up for some air and stop hating your brain cells?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join