It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I wanted to watch the Chiefs Texans game but it was just a BLM/Antifa commercial

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It seems the problem was the gun violence comment mentioned in the article, not what you mentioned.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Any one who watches NFL Football is part of the problem, not part of the solution. The solution is to bankrupt the NFL by boycotting it.......if you dont then you are supporting the ChiComs and their useful idiots take over the US.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The black national anthem was initially as a poem celebrating Abraham Lincoln's birthday, You think he might be an important person to black americans?

www.whatsoproudlywehail.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
NFL = No Fans Left

N'effective Far Left

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Oh god, where do you people come from? The NFL is not trying to promote communism. They simply want people to come together and quite frankly if you're against that you have serious problems. You have people actually claiming that being for Americans coming together as one is a bad thing. wow
edit on 9/11/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That's the reason Krappernick used "racial injustice" as his purpose for kneeling. That son of a bitch was busted being a titty baby and doing the opposite of whatever his team was doing because he was upset about not being the starter.

All this BS over an overprivileged, spoiled child not getting what he wanted. It's a crying f'ing shame.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
after 5G the oligarchy-technocracy will roll out 'immersion Telecast' and everyone will be involuntarily 'connected'

think of hunger-games + roller-ball in the PNAC era -> AKA; post 2020 (after the wormwood pestilence contaminates All the waters on Earth)
edit on th30159983510111382020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

i watch for the single purpose of seeing my picked individuals score Fantasy Points against the full array of competions of the Thur/Sun/Mon slate of games...
~can't get any less non- racial than that ~
edit on th30159983883111402020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Wah wah wah! So much whining and bitching. I think it’s great what the NFL and the NBA are doing, along with the MLB. Get with the times. Racism will no longer be tolerated. The majority of fans like me will be watching.

Bingo.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: LSU2018

How are the players racist?

Because they're judging white by the color of their skin and threatening them if they don't 100% fall in line with "racial inequality". And I can guarantee you 1,000% that if white people were doing this very same thing, they would be called racist. Can't have it both ways. This counterproductive idiocy has ruined everything.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Who said I was talking about myself?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: ketsuko

It seems the problem was the gun violence comment mentioned in the article, not what you mentioned.

That's likely what it really was, but the way it read, he was directly suspended over the first, non-inflammatory remark like they didn't have the guts to directly tell him what the actual issue was.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

100% this! If anything...and I hate to say it all the BLM crap may just have made things worse in regards to racism for both white and black people and seems to be getting worse by the minute. This entire movement is NOT about racism its about destruction and division and i feel sorry for anyone who can't see through the BS.

I personally hope this goes away soon.

Of course it's making things worse. All white people who don't hold their fist in the air and scream black power are projected to be racists and part of the problem. How the hell creating bLM ever made sense to any sane person is beyond me. If they wanted their own little racist group to hang around in, that's one thing. But when anyone not in line with that group is bullied into submission, that draws a line and intensifies things to the highest level. And the people in these groups are so brainwashed that the white people in them will stand face to face with a black person who doesn't support it and tell him he's full of privilege and racism.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So just out of curiosity whats wrong with unity? I personally think sports has the ability to bring veryone together. Not sure why someone would think that the NFL trying to bring people together is bad. You kind of have to ba well i wont say it i will be nice,

The NFL brought people together until this. Sports were about the only thing where a skinhead and bLM'er could sit next to each other and high five after a good play, and celebrate with each other. That's gone now.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I won't speak for anyone else, but all this 'woke' BS has made me MORE racist, not less.

Now I look at people with an eye of guilty until proven innocent. When I see a person of color now I automatically throw them in the 'woke' radical bucket until they prove me wrong.

You can only try to jam stuff down my throat for so long before I'm going to start pushing back, and hard!

Sorry, just being honest.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I won't speak for anyone else, but all this 'woke' BS has made me MORE racist, not less.

Now I look at people with an eye of guilty until proven innocent. When I see a person of color now I automatically throw them in the 'woke' radical bucket until they prove me wrong.

You can only try to jam stuff down my throat for so long before I'm going to start pushing back, and hard!

Sorry, just being honest.

No need to be sorry, I feel the exact same way, unfortunately. I’m so sick of the victim mentality and having it thrown in my face that I’m some racist nazi just because of the color of my skin. As far as I’m concerned, they can kiss my white Anglo Saxon a$$.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So just out of curiosity whats wrong with unity? I personally think sports has the ability to bring veryone together. Not sure why someone would think that the NFL trying to bring people together is bad. You kind of have to ba well i wont say it i will be nice,

Go on say it, LOL the world is full of telling people what they have been sleeping and need to be "woke" LOL what's one more poster on ATS letting me know all I've been doing wrong for my adult life LOL.

I'm not downing the unity and fighting racism if you don't mind seeing it 24/7 up your gazoo and see it pretty much brainwashing that's up to the the individual. I'm just saying using sports irks me more than a little bit, it's okay LOL if they keep on doing it they will lose me as a fan. Doesn't mean I'm racist I'm not, just tired of continually being slapped over the face by all this, that will likely disappear after the election.

As Ive also said "the Movement" was gaining traction people were listening about the first week, then it de-evolved into chaos, anarchy riots,looting and destruction and now a lot of people really don't give a sh-- about it anymore because it's been so destructive. It continues to be destructive but I'm supposed to smile and sing Kumbya because guys with multi million dollar contracts are holding hands while I can't get my business back working and my unemployment I've been approve for still hasn't come through LOL screw that noise.

I'm not alone that was the point of mentioning the "booing" and struggling to stay afloat financially, millions of people fighting thier own individual battles with this crap.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I know. It's poisonous. I have the same cynicism with my son's principal now, and I hate it, but I can't help it. He's a little white male, and she's a woman of color. As his mother, I can't help but factor that in whenever I have dealings. Thankfully he's a sweetheart, so it very rarely ever happens, but when it does ...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You have completely missed the point of the protests and the taking of the knee and the whole thing. Supporting the NFL is supporting racism..........think aboutit!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

The black national anthem was initially as a poem celebrating Abraham Lincoln's birthday, You think he might be an important person to black americans?

www.whatsoproudlywehail.org...

He shouldn't be. He captured runaways during the Civil War and used them to cook, clean, and mend clothes for the Union soldiers. His main agenda was to send them to South America or repatriate them to Liberia, and he said they're not intelligent enough to hold office, vote, or intermarry with the white race. You'd think that a song deemed so important to be used as a "black" National Anthem would have done a little bit more studying. But I don't really expect much intelligence from a bunch of overpaid jocks, number one, or number two, a bunch of brainwashed kids that can't see how the only thing their pet group doesn't share in common with the KKK is the color of skin they're targeting.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

Oh god, where do you people come from? The NFL is not trying to promote communism. They simply want people to come together and quite frankly if you're against that you have serious problems. You have people actually claiming that being for Americans coming together as one is a bad thing. wow

Then if that’s the case, why do they get so bent when someone says ALL LIVES MATTER? You want honest equality? Stop trying to prop one race while condemning another solely on their skin color.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join