It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I wanted to watch the Chiefs Texans game but it was just a BLM/Antifa commercial

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Well for one the intro was nothing but pictures of the protests, pictures of the graphetti pictures of the marches, but very few pics of the burning the looting etc and loads of the COVID in hospitals etc.. Pretty much leftists propaganda

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
The players are maskless !!!!!!

LOL 😆

They were all tested..even the coaching staff. But the Kansas City head coach must be afraid of someone in the crowd sneezing too hard. He's wearing a full plastic shield.

He is in that target group.....overweight by a lot.
Reid is a good coach though, I like him.
edit on 10-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The teams hate their viewers and fans...and they hate America.

NFL teams have an immense overhead. Don't buy anything with an NFL logo. Avoid as many products as possible that are advertised during a game. (If ads work, NFL charges advertisers more $$)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Sports has been one of if not the main hobby / interest in my life.

I gave up on the NFL a few years ago after the false narrative around why Krapperneck was pouting.

I gave up the MLB / NHL this year after they became woke.

They are pandering to 0.XX% of the population.

I hope they all go bankrupt and tell me I'm even more racist for not buying their crap.

Same, except I am watching the Tigers because I'm not seeing any of that nonsense during the games. I don't care what legal things they do on their own time. But the NFL has gone off the rails and they are dead to me right now. I've been a fan since I was 10 or 11 but I refuse to watch while they cave to the insanity.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
The players are maskless !!!!!!

LOL 😆

They were all tested..even the coaching staff. But the Kansas City head coach must be afraid of someone in the crowd sneezing too hard. He's wearing a full plastic shield.

He is in that target group.....overweight by a lot.
Reid is a good coach though, I like him.

I like Andy too. But what he's wearing hardly qualifies as a "mask".

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Can someone tell me how letting fans sit in clusters next to each other is practicing safe social distancing as all 6 of them lower their masks and gulp their beer.

edit on 10-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Sad! Insane!
Sounds like a recipe for instilling hate, creating division.
Resurrecting racism, back to pre-1964.
Rosa Parks, MLK, and all who fought and even died to integrate and end racism must be disgusted, and spinning in their graves.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Well for one the intro was nothing but pictures of the protests, pictures of the graphetti pictures of the marches, but very few pics of the burning the looting etc and loads of the COVID in hospitals etc.. Pretty much leftists propaganda

Damn glad I missed it!

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I think it’s great what the NFL and the NBA are doing, along with the MLB. Get with the times. Racism will no longer be tolerated. The majority of fans like me will be watching.

Have fun. I'll not watch another NFL game. If it's playing when I walk into a room, I'll leave.

At this point, it doesn't matter what they do. I'll not be back. Let's see how the ratings look by season's end.

TheRedneck

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Wah wah wah! So much whining and bitching. I think it’s great what the NFL and the NBA are doing, along with the MLB. Get with the times. Racism will no longer be tolerated. The majority of fans like me will be watching.

No, we won't "get with the times". Violence is violence and the racism shown toward other races by blacks is just as disgusting as it is the other way around. Your mindset is the problem, not the solution. Your mindset is the reason some cities are burning. You are part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Sports has been one of if not the main hobby / interest in my life.

I gave up on the NFL a few years ago after the false narrative around why Krapperneck was pouting.

I gave up the MLB / NHL this year after they became woke.

They are pandering to 0.XX% of the population.

I hope they all go bankrupt and tell me I'm even more racist for not buying their crap.

Same, except I am watching the Tigers because I'm not seeing any of that nonsense during the games. I don't care what legal things they do on their own time. But the NFL has gone off the rails and they are dead to me right now. I've been a fan since I was 10 or 11 but I refuse to watch while they cave to the insanity.

I'd normally be religiously watching the lowly Pirates.

I have listened to sports talk radio every morning for probably close to 2 decades.

After listening to privileged players, coaches, and broadcasters give their privileged takes on things, I no longer wish to support them either.

In my lifetime, sports was one of the segments of society where people didn't give 2 #s about a persons color. All they wanted was a winner. To judge someone by their merits and skill.

Now the social justice cancer has infected even that.
edit on 10-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They banned fans from wearing Native American face paint and head dresses. I told my husband someone should look up face paint from some other, non-banned culture, paint it in red and gold and see what happens.

edit on 10-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My 2 cents...

Tried to watch the game tonight (NFL) but all the commercials were Hating on trump and most of the other commercials had NO white people in them. What happened to diversity??? What makes that TV channel think only black trump haters are watching Football? Screw the NFL and NBC this year! I'll listen the Seahawks on the local rock radio station as they have NO politics in broadcasting the games.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hehe didnt even realize that tonight was the first game, I watch hockey and thats pretty much it.

The NFL lost me completly a few years ago this just makes me laugh.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Lol so I get on Reddit to not watch and there is this ..it's not that we don't believe there is racism and it needs to change it's just we have been pounded by nothing but bad news after bad news, and about racism,COVID etc. Sports is an escape from all the pressures for just a few hours, you can pound away again after the "game".

www.si.com...

Some fans in attendance at Kansas City's Arrowhead Stadium on Thursday appeared to boo during a pregame "Moment of Unity."

The gesture, which was conceived in part by Texans QB Deshaun Watson and Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, involved both teams coming together at midfield. Seven phrases developed by players on both teams were displayed on the scoreboard during the moment:

We Support Equality
We Must End Racism
We Believe in Justice for All
We Must End Police Brutality
We Choose Unconditional Love
We Believe Black Lives Matter
It Takes All of Us

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Because.....ticket sales and money....for the large corporation that is the NFL.

Now try that with your home town league and see how fast you're shut down.
edit on 10/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Man, # the NFL with a capital F. Those pandering jackasses can take their tax payer funded stadiums and take turns shoving them up their star players' asses for the next 17 week. Hope the edges are rough and tear some vitals, too.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
My 2 cents...

Tried to watch the game tonight (NFL) but all the commercials were Hating on trump and most of the other commercials had NO white people in them. What happened to diversity??? What makes that TV channel think only black trump haters are watching Football? Screw the NFL and NBC this year! I'll listen the Seahawks on the local rock radio station as they have NO politics in broadcasting the games.

I'm sure after tonight, a majority of NFL fans will feel as you do.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: ChiefD

NBA?

How does Maos boot taste? Bloody?

Yeah, Mao's "boot."

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Wah wah wah! So much whining and bitching. I think it’s great what the NFL and the NBA are doing, along with the MLB. Get with the times. Racism will no longer be tolerated. The majority of fans like me will be watching.

Huh ffs you can’t even work out whether you are normal or not lol 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join